Thread: Make statics bosses only be attackable by the same rules as in PvP

Make statics bosses only be attackable by the same rules as in PvP

Example:

T.I.M. level 100 attackable by 80-125 players.

I don't want to prevent a level 200 char from getting new nodrop items, when new bosses is put in the game, so every time a new boss is put in he shouldn't have the range limit until after 3 months perhaps.

The level of the boss and it's drop matches, the TIM scope is usefull for 80-125 chars, but higher up you will have tons of init on your own, but right now you need to go there with one level 80 char and fill a team up with 200's to get lootings right when TIM dies.
    Kind Regards,
    Steen Player of
    Miravlix, Cybrexx, Calautica, Llwain
    Founder of Gathering of Souls. RolePlayer, PvP'er, Quester, Socializer, Idler, Helper.

And... what if you didn't go when you were 120?

That'd be lame. Make friends. Hell, most likely a second or third TLR dungeon could be split off, just like Tara is. Go for it, and have your own TIM to camp!

And I'd note that every time I've been down there, bar one, I've not had any competition.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I'm talking about *all* boses that isn't for high level players, on RK1 you have to compete with level 200 teams everywhere, making it impossible for the propper levels to have any fun with what is supposed to be there boss.

If you so desperately want TIM scope or whatever nodrop item, how about making the entrance spawn level dungeons instead. If level 150-200 go in they get into a dungeon thats a challenge for them. instead of mobs being 60 they are 160, tim is 250. There is tons of ways for FC to solve this, but if no one suggest it they might not even start thinking about it.

I'm in a huge guild, so getting the high levels to go there is no problem at all, but where is the fun and the challenge in letting someone else kill TIM for you, instead of going with your level xx budies and try a real challenge.

Killing TIM with a team of level 100's is fun, killing TIM with a team of level 200 is a walk in the park.
    Kind Regards,
    Steen Player of
    Miravlix, Cybrexx, Calautica, Llwain
    Founder of Gathering of Souls. RolePlayer, PvP'er, Quester, Socializer, Idler, Helper.

actually that's kind of sad... you made me think about something...

timscope is no drop & tim's just as camped as most of the high lvl uniques that drop give-able items. But I guess it's a little more of a universally useful item.

actually, tim's not so bad if you go at off peak hours, or on a holiday or something. or if you just bring friends. one lvl 140 fixer killed tim solo for my lvl 50 alt to get the scope, so you don't need a hoarde of 200s

I'd like to see all of the items that come from unique bosses be no-drop, though. it would really cut down on the campage I *think*

or at least they need a 1 month quest timer.
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

TIM scope is useful at all levels. If for no other reason than the crit buff. With your rule, you're saying that high level soldiers can't go kill cyborgs to get hellspinners. You're saying that high level casters can't get neleb's cloak (hell you have to be level 100 to get through that dungeon anyway with all the HP those mobs have). That high level engies, when they actually get the shot to boost their tradeskills, can't get the TIM engie scope.

I say "Bah, humbug!" to your idea.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.