Thread: HELP ME - PLZ

HELP ME - PLZ

Hey all

My post here about Soldier or Fixer got some nice replies. I started a Fixer (played for a few hours - lvl 7 atm), and I'm satisfied.

BUT (and here comes the big BUT!)

From what I've read in the forums (and I do a lot of reading ) I got the impression that Fixers are worth next to nothing without GA.

I want to play a proffesion that will be able to hold on his own in PvP ON HIS OWN ACCOUNT - that is, even with a *normal* weapon and a *normal* nano-line, can still be viable in PvP (solo or mass)

So - has anybody got an answer? Looking for the lazy way out

A toon that will do PvP with reasonable success, without having to farm for some special weapons or armor - Who is it?????

As usual - multiple responses will be greatly appreciated (and if u can avoid from stating Trader, I will be grateful - I simply don't want to play them)

Thanks in advance to all the helping community of AO

DB
    O, What may man within him hide, Though Angel on the outward side!

Enforcer with a beam or QB both easy to get and they can hold there own in arena also doctors but if ya get drained say hi to reclambe for me

trader can hold to his own

but perhaps not in mass pvp that well as docs can or enfs ...

I'd say either enf or trader.

Enfs arnt so good in mass pvp unless he/she has a bunch of ranged guys to help keep all the opposing ranged guys blasting the enf to hell before he gets even close.

GA4 fixer are near unstopable in pvp. But non-GA fixers arent complete crap. Ive known many non-GA fixers to get decent pvp titles and enjoy the game just as much as thier GA commrads.

If all u want is a uber pvper...make a trader.

Message Raadiance he will give you Ga1,2,3,4...

If you plan to level beyond lvl 150, trader is not a good PvP profession, whatever the people (who have never levelled a trader very far) will have you believe.

Don't wanna camp special items and still want to be useful for mass pvp *and* duels...make a doc IMO....it's boring tho

oddlogic 200 MA
    yrdaddy 185 Trader
    logicless 100ish Doctor

You dont need GA at all for mas PvP because its almost all special attack and nuke, debuff. Main use for GA in mass PvP is the nice root protection and the big NR bonus. Fixer hard to kill because of Evac, not because of GA in mass PvP.

If you hate to rezz, make a fixer
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 10th, 2003 at 02:10:55.