Thread: a possible solution

a possible solution

Today Tara drops way too much phat lewt. With the coming of the new mobs and loot at primus camp, the items isnt _that_ sought after anymore.

Anyway.. Tarasque should be made a quest mob or something.. I.e. today, Lord Ghasap and his minions are just there for the entertainment while defending the box room from The Evil Dustbunnies (or omni/clan when there are clashes). It should be harder to get to Lord Ghasap, and he should be the placeholder of Tarasque. You should either have to kill him, give him and item or do a task for him. Dunno what solution should be chosen, but something clearly has to be done with todays situation.

Make a new dungeon with better loot. Same system, or even better. I dont care, just make better loot anyway..

i dont need better loot.. i just need my damn GPH!!

Umm....I disagree. Tarasque has loot that is very valuable that drops for all classes. Since we kill 4 of her every 18 hours we can't really expect more to drop.

Furthermore, alot of adventurer specific items are placed on Tara and those items are very valuable class balancers.

I say keep it as it is.

And yes, my doc wants a GPH very badly.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course