Thread: Lvl 115 Engineer Looking for org

Lvl 115 Engineer Looking for org

Lvl 115 I have played Ao since the start and am looking for a Really good Guild to join. Must be active and no low end offers please.

I have never been in a guild in this game.

Omni Only

THanks

Shingtu
    Last edited by Shingtu; Jan 6th, 2003 at 09:47:37.

/me points at the Alphastrike thread below
    Fixers were not put on this world to damage things, purely to run away from stuff.....

Skizzz - Omni Fixer

Recruiting for Alphastrike, send me a /tell

Recruitment Ad - Contact us here

Check out Mayhem

Send a tell too Dociceman, Tekfix or me Serath

Re: Lvl 115 Engineer Looking for org

Originally posted by Shingtu
    Lvl 115 I have played Ao since the start and am looking for a Really good Guild to join. Must be active and no low end offers please.

I have never been in a guild in this game.
    For Being in the game since Day 1 and not being in a Guild.. and only being level 115... Well that righ there tells me why your still looking for a guild ... that and you omni..

But seriously.. You been playing since day 1? and your... 115? You play once a week.? No one wants anyone that plays that lil bit.

~Herich~ out.

Maybe he is a Role-player or perhaps had to take a break....or maybe he has a bunch of characters around 100. Even though your Omni hun, I wish you the best of luck finding what is right for you.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thanks for the replys, I will contact those who posted, As for Herich.

I play DaoC, I play AO when Im sick of DaoC. I left EQ to play AO when there were so many bugs it was silly.

/played 17 days 7hours 41 minutes.

I dont think thats too bad seeings I am a 115 engineer.

<Quote>
    "But seriously.. You been playing since day 1? and your... 115? You play once a week.? No one wants anyone that plays that lil bit."
    </Quote OFF>

And I sure would not want to be in a Org that requires me to play a certain amount of time, There is a such thing as *Gasp* "Real Life"

More to life than being lvl 200 with nothing to do buddy.

Shingtu
    Last edited by Shingtu; Jan 9th, 2003 at 22:41:22.

Aye it's perfectly possible to be a casual player... however, I would not expect to be recruited by a top-tier organization at a level lower than 150.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Hello,

Being in a top tier org is not my wish, It would be nice to login and have familur faces to chat and play with

Shingtu