Thread: My new years resolution

My new years resolution

Seeing as I resolved to be less stingy this year in RL, I decided that I would try to be less stingy in game too

I want to have a contest open to all citizens of Atlantian, where someone will win a 10 million dollar prize from yours truly. Only problem is, my brain has gone numb, and I can't think of a good contest idea. I would really like to do something fun, and challenging, with as little gaps for griefing as possible.

So I started this thread in the hopes that you guys (being as smart as you are) can help with some contest ideas. Once I have found one that looks good, then I'll plan it, we'll have it, and some lucky person will walk away with 10 mil from my own cash.

I dunno. I play on Rimor mostly now, so I just would rather do something fun with the cash I have on Atlantian, rather than just have it sit there, or give away randomly

Post your thoughts below
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Slightly off-topic, but my New Years Resolution is 1152 * 864.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

1600x1200
    same as last year...
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

Why not make the contest about who can come up with the best contest idea!

So? Did I win?
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!