Thread: Crit bug with shotguns

Crit bug with shotguns

Shotguns are bugged on crits in PVM. They don't crit like other weapons on other characters against very low mobs. It's obviously a bug when a character using implants twice thier level fully draining and crits twice in an hour.

Oh bug along similar lines

Oh same character also about every 2 or 3 hours of play time gets a flingshot for like 350 400 damage when normal range is 65 to 100. Please fix this ASAP it really affects a large popultion of your player base a great deal.

Hmm, I'm using a ql 142 Ithaca with a Ql 250 VE scope at level 118. Seem's to work fine with me. Quite enjoying it actually
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

I have no problem with my ithaca too
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

Well a targeting scope dropped last night. It's always the person in the team that never loots corpses and asks for the best boss loot that gets it. You think they are going fast looking for good experience but they are looking at the chests. They just dont take the 100 quality armor in there because that is trash compared to what thier mains can provide.