Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3 fixer cant take down 1 doc together in 5 minutes...

Loveyou is a 200 doc with a GPH. She should be hard to knock down!!
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Originally posted by Insida
    I couldnt care less that Im not able to kill doc but I do care about the other 7 proffession who can simply not even think of harming a doctor. Think about it when you see an enforcer next to a doctor both under attack and the enforcer is send to reclaim 2minutes before the doc. After that go read the description of enforcers where its said that he's a tank.

I dont think your telling the truth here. You made it a fixer on doc thing at first, then realized you were gonna get flamde to death, and tried to stear it away from that. Now you are trying to use all the class's for your example, but I dont think you really care about them much. Youy are much more concerned with Fixer, but needed to find a new way to attack your nerf.

I tried to kill you once in Camlot. I spent almost 20 minutes trying to hunt you down. I was ever able to, and you just gridded out.

Bottom line is.

You are a nerf whiner.

Hows it feel to whine? Would you like some steak to go with your Merlot?
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I couldnt care less that Im not able to kill doc but I do care about the other 7 proffession who can simply not even think of harming a doctor. Think about it when you see an enforcer next to a doctor both under attack and the enforcer is send to reclaim 2minutes before the doc. After that go read the description of enforcers where its said that he's a tank.
    All i care about is those 10 professions that cant kill Fixers... FC go give them all an anti fixer nuke!

Insida... you could care less about others... all you care about is not being able to kill players that have a doc healing them, or the doc who is healing himself. You care so much about that doc can stop you from insta-rooting and insta-evac that you come here and whine about it.

You have no other mission then to make it easier for you as a Fixer to own ppl.

As for proclaiming that doc's are uber tanks in PvP... i dont see how we can play the same game... yea... 1 out of 10 times i can run close anough to a group of 10-15 ppl and get away with it, you on the other hand can do this 9 out of 10 times and get away with it. Fixers are superiour to doc's when it comes to tanking in PvP, you are a Turbocharged Medkit -->2 HOT's ticking and supreme DMS and NR. You dont even need a doc to help you out to survive in PvP because you are so "uber" when it comes to surviving that you seems to go into the state of shock when u cant kill anyone healing or being healed...

Wake up! Mass PvP is about diversity, you need nt's to take down Fixers, to Kel and to massblind. You need Crats that can arearoot and areacalm. You need doc's to heal, and to counter debuffs and roots. You need Engies to put the "special absorber" on your ppl.
    You need Enfos, soldiers to tank and to pick down target by target. You need Agents finishing of players with their as and crittline. You need Traders, MP's to try shut down the enemys debuffers, healers and rooters and so on.

3 fixers are just not the right combination to kill a doc, you can most likely swich one of the fixers with any other profession and the doc would have been dead.

The doc did not kill one singel one of you Fixers, she did not wipe the floor with you guys... She managed to slow you rooting down and got away at the end.
    Last edited by Fryli; Jan 7th, 2003 at 22:33:51.

Talking pvp etc

hey hey hey!!!!

now steady on guys........ who mentioned nerfing the engie???!!!!! lol

Now that has gotta be REALLY scraping the bottom of the nerf barrel! lol

Originally posted by Sheffy

I can not easily kill a Trader. Two Doctors can probably not easily kill a Trader. You can not easily kill a Doctor. Neither can a few init debuffed Fixers. I really don't see a problem here. So please, stop this now.
    Docs can kill a trader easily, look aroudn and you can find Pomy saying how easy it is to do.

I dont care that doctor are able to heal and debuff, but I care that they are supertank. You keep repeating the same excuse over and over and acting like deaf when I say DOCTORS ARE TANK, DEBUFFERS, HEALERS AND DAMAGE DEALERS all at the same time while no other proffession have thoses power all together. Proove me wrong about this and stop your GA godmode fixer tank bs.

Originally posted by Fryli

All i care about is those 10 professions that cant kill Fixers... FC go give them all an anti fixer nuke!
    When did fixer get synominous with Grid Armor? Most professions can easily kill a fixer in pvp. I assume you with fixers are refering to people who have the single most treasured/rare item in the game; grid armor mk4. As to 10 professions who cannot beat such a person? I think you know better than that; most professions stand atleast a decent chance of besting a GAmk4 fixer if properly euipped for it.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Originally posted by Seraphael

When did fixer get synominous with Grid Armor? Most professions can easily kill a fixer in pvp. I assume you with fixers are refering to people who have the single most treasured/rare item in the game; grid armor mk4. As to 10 professions who cannot beat such a person? I think you know better than that; most professions stand atleast a decent chance of besting a GAmk4 fixer if properly euipped for it.
    In 150+ PvP, fixer = GA..

Only proffession who really stand no chance against us is Engi and MA(but they could before crit nerf). Any experienced PvP player can back that up. Even soldiers are able to beat fixers with are their new tools. Ask Infamine, Nothinman, Cyboot, Dyna, Doomiz, Kcko and Syrah. All those soldiers are able to beat fixers, maybe not all the time but they can. Ask good Advs like Karill, Patk9, Srluk, they are all able to beat fixers. Ask Enforcers like Spyderv, Pegga or Anikitos, they are also able to beat fixers. Ask any skilled doctor and he will laugh at fixers. Ask any NT and he will beat us in less than 20seconds. Ask any good crat and they will tell you that fixers are beatable. Ask any good traders(not those wannabe pvp gods) they will beat us all the time. Fryli, you really have no idea of what of what your saying when you talk about fixers....

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Docs can kill a trader easily, look aroudn and you can find Pomy saying how easy it is to do.
    Odd coming from someone who doesn't play either profession in the high end.

Here, let me quote another post I made so you can see just how "easy" it is to kill a Trader. Oh and by the way, plunder almost always lands eventually even at full defense unless we get really lucky with a fantastic alpha and/or we resist the first divest or two.

Also keep in mind we're talking about duels. In mass PvP with roots, its an entirely different story.

I love this topic, so I figured I'd throw in my two cents

I've done a LOT of Doc/Trader PvP. And let me tell you, in 1-on-1 fights, it is a total landslide in either the Trader's or the Doc's favor depending on one thing and one thing only:

If plunder lands

I think Asmoran will agree with me too, as might Abid, since those are two Traders I've PvP'd quite a bit testing different things.

Sure, the init debuff lasts a while, but our highest doesn't even outlast divest Ask Asmoran, he doesnt even worry about being init debuffed in Trd/Doc fights anymore and starts at full aggro. Its not an issue to him and he rarely dies to Docs.

I can thoroughly spank almost any Trader if they don't land plunder, not only because of the heals I can cast with only divest on me, but also nukes and other init debuffs. Land plunder and I'm totally helpless and put 100% on the defensive -- and using QL80 heals defending against a Trader with +345 (I think?) nanoskills and attack rating is pretty rough

I haven't been able to find a middle ground to make a Doc/Trader fight a "decent" fight. It's always a total joke. I've resisted Divest/plunder 6 times in a row, and killed Traders in under 30 seconds before. I've also had Divest/plunder both land on me on the first attempt while myself being full defense w/ 1000 nano resist w/ the 2nd vaccine nano running. It's all luck and all a roll of the dice.

Bottom line, Doc/Trader fights aren't ever really fun. This may change if you run into someone who doesn't know how to play their profession, but for the most part, the above is what happens when those two professions go at it one-on-one

Originally posted by Piercingevil

I still need to duel Pomy and demonstrate how incorrect this is.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Pomy was probly smocking some good stuff or she killed a newbie trader and thought she was l337

Pomy is cool... confidence is a good thing.

NT's can take me down easier than doctors can.

Originally posted by aaronb

I still need to duel Pomy and demonstrate how incorrect this is.
    It's correct =/

When divest it counterd 6 times in a row and it takes 21 times for me to land plunder.

There 17-23% divest/plunder nano resist buff for docs will only help in duels, only meant for duels, there not going to cast that in mass pvp while healing a team thats attacking a tower and so on.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Oh yea down for get thats with -1.3k nano init so takes around 1min to cast 6 Divests with no healing and 2k AS hitting you. mb unlucky but i dont think so.

(self buffed duels are bs now anyway with NW dont do them anymore)
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

I dont care that doctor are able to heal and debuff, but I care that they are supertank. You keep repeating the same excuse over and over and acting like deaf when I say DOCTORS ARE TANK, DEBUFFERS, HEALERS AND DAMAGE DEALERS all at the same time while no other proffession have thoses power all together. Proove me wrong about this and stop your GA godmode fixer tank bs.
    Yea, we are good at staying alive against some combinations of PPL attacking us, is that so hard to understand? I told you to swap one of those Fixers with almost any other profession and the doc would have been dead.
    As for dmg dealer, yea we deal dmg... but during a 5 min fight you had with a doc... i did not seem like she had the uper hand and was gona kill you as a Fixer anytime soon!
    Or are you saying that the doc was a total noob that had no clue how to fight? I dont quite understand you...
    Stop my GA godmode fixer tank... yea sure... why does it hurt in your ears? because it's the truth, you have uber DMS and NR in that suit of yours and can tank a lot better then any doc.

Only proffession who really stand no chance against us is Engi and MA(but they could before crit nerf). Any experienced PvP player can back that up.

You think it's fair that they can not?

Even soldiers are able to beat fixers with are their new tools. Ask Infamine, Nothinman, Cyboot, Dyna, Doomiz, Kcko and Syrah. All those soldiers are able to beat fixers, maybe not all the time but they can. Ask good Advs like Karill, Patk9, Srluk, they are all able to beat fixers.

Able to beat fixers..."maybe not all the time but they can"... When? when you dont instaevac out of a fight? I dunno how you mess up agains them... do you fight soldiers toe on toe when they have TMS up? You dont chainroot Patk9 to keep him out of range...?

Ask Enforcers like Spyderv, Pegga or Anikitos, they are also able to beat fixers. Ask any skilled doctor and he will laugh at fixers. Ask any NT and he will beat us in less than 20seconds. Ask any good crat and they will tell you that fixers are beatable. Ask any good traders(not those wannabe pvp gods) they will beat us all the time.

Yea, i hear ya... any skilled Doc will laugh at fixers... i dont think so, or did you hear Loveyou laugh at you while fighting her... you are infact telling us that she is not skilled since she didnt kill any of you during that 5 min fight.
    All she did was get away... she did not have any instaevac, instacast root to help her gat away. She managed to use the heals and initdebuff to her advantage to stay alive and to stop you from chain-rooting her.
    And i know her job was nowhere as easy when it came to staying alive, as it is for you in your GA4 fighting multiple oponents...

Fryli, you really have no idea of what of what your saying when you talk about fixers....

Insida, You have really no idea of what of what you are saying when you talk about Doc's...
    Last edited by Fryli; Jan 8th, 2003 at 03:58:05.

Yes I do And Doctor tank 100 times better than fixers. OMG, I cant even take more than 2 players on me at the same time. After that, I have to either run away or evac. Tell me the name of that fixer who required a little army to be killed or forced to evac please. Even after replying so many times to my threat, you still dont even understand what I want to say. But ill let you figure out.

ohhh yes!
    cant kill doc, nerf doc!!

cos of plp like u insida mas got nerfed and they are worthless in pvp now. nerf docs and u wont see any in mass pvp but u dont need them anyway cos u got HoTs, GA, and evac. well that shows how you DO care about other 7 professions who need heals on the battlefield.
    nerf docs, give us GA5 so we gonna be uber!

/me wonders whos next on insidias nerf list

Originally posted by Sheffy
    Well, there's always Traders.
    He's working on that in another thread.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast