Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3 fixer cant take down 1 doc together in 5 minutes...

Originally posted by Zerosignal

mmm

3 people in GA4 should be able to kill one person

3 people using EQBs should be able to kill one person
    No logic. GA4 isn't a weapon
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Jekyll

No logic. GA4 isn't a weapon
    seems like you didn't understand,

3 people vs anyone should win!

Originally posted by Fryli
    Now tell me... did the doc kill any of you during that 5 min fight...?
    Haha, you rock Fryli

Originally posted by Zerosignal
    seems like you didn't understand,

3 people vs anyone should win!
    I don't think you're understanding the thread correctly.

If the fight actually went to the death, yes, the 3 Fixers perhaps would have won once they got smart and timed their alphas. But from what I understand, the Doc got away and no Fixers were killed, hence, nobody really won.

Originally posted by Sheffy
    ...the 3 Fixers perhaps would have won once they got smart and timed their alphas.
    Alphas? how many fixers do you see running around with weapons capable of an alpha?

Ohhh you mean burst? that special that can hit for lower than a normal shot?

Oh yeah, great 'alpha'

Why the hell do people pick at details? I guess to sound smart or something? Or make the previous poster feel stupid?

Nobody "won" the fight. Docs have excellent healing power and large nano pools. Without that healing power, and without that nano pool, we also wouldn't be able to heal our allies (read: YOU) as effectively in teams and in mass pvp.

Get over it already. There are plenty of ways to beat us. Just be smart about it.

and no levels of either doc or fixers was posted either...

Zman
    Main character:
    Zeylenne 220 Doctor ex-President of Ragnarok, a scandinavian Omni organization

Wanna join? Ragnarok Recruitment

Active alt characters:

Lilleg2 220 MA
    Polfarer 218 Adventurer

Originally posted by Meurgen
    You don't have to kill them, find someone else to shoot at, and let traders, metas, or even soldiers (I guess if they can land that debuff) kill them.

It's a pretty rock paper scissors game. I can't, for the life of me, kill a GA4 fixer... in turn most GA4 fixers can't tough doctors, or traders, both of whom I have absolutely no problem dealing with. I can't kill a soldier or enf no matter how hard I try (talking normal circumstances here) but GA4 fixers can with ease. Get it?
    You left out NTs who are the flaming scissors to the smurfs paper, crats also stand a good chance, as do you own profession the metas if they manage to get NSD going (yes have happened to me many times even with maxed nano resist skill/imps, normally I manage to run away tho). As for smurfs taking down soldiers with ease? With 8 sec burst cycles on the new soldier toys...I DON'T THINK SO. Enforcers with ease? Well, many enforcers have gone EQB to get as close to 100% win chance one on one vs everyone but smurfs, however their damage shields alone would suffice to make any smurf quiver before opening fire, our HOTs sure as heck can't keep up with the punishment we take from it.

Edit: Then again I would think any profession is the scissor to any non-smurf fixers paper...yes, even engies who with their new buffs don't seem bad at all any more
    Last edited by Seraphael; Jan 6th, 2003 at 15:34:15.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Seems like a silly thread to me. 3 Fixer and a doc. Fixers chain root doc, then call EQB enforcer to polish off doc. Dead doc.

Manex fixers all debuffed from the doc aren't gonna do big damage, but the EQB enforcer is gonna do 2k damage per hit.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Originally posted by Tium

Alphas? how many fixers do you see running around with weapons capable of an alpha?

Ohhh you mean burst? that special that can hit for lower than a normal shot?

Oh yeah, great 'alpha'
    Depends which level range you are thinking of... as a lowbie with limited HP, you sure don't want a Manex burst up your ..... hmm-hmm unless you have uber hp buffs. I have killed same-level opponents in Burst + 1 Crit + one regular shot, with the burst taking about half the HP. *dreams of a Custom Heavy Supressor*
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

awww whats the matter poor baby insida couldnt use his gas zone game mechanic exploit?

the doc sure as hell couldnt kill you so what do you care?

fryli is correct
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

I would rather have FC put in another nano that would only hurt Docs, strip them of all their HOTs and drains them of all mana.

The fixers did beat the doctor. He or she ran away. Probably because his/her nano was getting too low and staying to fight much longer would have gotten him/her killed.

The fixers didn't get a kill. Boo hoo. When are people going to get it through their heads that nobody, especially healers, are supposed to be easy title points? And if you're using 3.5/3.5 weapons against someone with an init debuff, you deserve to lose that kill. I laugh at manexes.

I'm certain the fixers were effectively in zero danger of dying from the doctor themselves, and they most probably wouldn't have been even if they didn't have any GA at all.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by zugs
    I would rather have FC put in another nano that would only hurt Docs, strip them of all their HOTs and drains them of all mana.
    Castable only by tl 6 nanomage soldiers.

In return I want a AOE CH heal

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Even if we were naked, it would have been the same story. Not only the doc debuffed 3 rooters, she healed a soldier who just finished his opponent and made an agent flee during those 5minutes. We were all TL5 and 6. The doc stayed VERY effective during this battle. Maybe she didnt kill anybody but made 4 person totally ineffecitve, saved a teamate and manged to live after all this.. And like I said, everyone was busy and during tower war, in the middle of no where, you cant just call somebody for help...

Boohoo I didnt get the kill.. no sorry I dont care but the fact that she stayed alive in that playfield, continued to help her friends and debuffing the **** out of the enemies matters.
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 6th, 2003 at 17:17:39.

Thats what a doc is about Insida, we are big superhealers that go down very hard, and can slow down people 1 by 1.

To balance that show of "uberness" we do absolute utter crap damage. Oh, our hots eat at your GA but for a doc thats not smart to do in the case of 3 fixers; that would cost too much nano (3 times 2700 nano...).

We are the opposite of an enforcer; we do great healing; they do great damage.

Of course you need 3, heck even MORE people to take me/a doc down, but you dont have to fear any of you or your friends would die either.

When 2h0 wars were still hot and active I used to run into that crowd of clans on the hill, full def, against 10 people. It's get specials, debuffs, roots launched at me which most I resist (fixer roots suck badly). During that time my omni friends could walk in and target practice. Do I even *damage* those clanners on the hill? Heck no, but I soak-up some specials, damage and attention.

Docs are about healing, we dont do dmg, or nearly none. Esp in mass wars

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

You might not do damage but you seem to forget that your healing stop us from killing other people while WE ARE GETTING KILLED, and those init debuff are so powerfull that they totally destroy anybody. You become a totally unable to make any direct action. To me, that is FAR more dangerous than any damage I can receive, even from EQB enforcers.

You try to sound like doctor are harmless but we both know its not the case. A simple init debuff send you back to lv1, both in damage, protection and effectivness. Ive seen doctors getting out of a bunker, debuffing a whole team, healing themself staying until his team was ready to kill and stay there standing while 5+ guys attacking the doc and getting slaughtered by the opposition.
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 6th, 2003 at 17:35:50.

one uber proff complaining about another uber proff... *snicker*
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Tell me how uber I am please because I really feel like my proffession is crap right now. It would be really nice i you could remind me of my uberness. Im serious.
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 6th, 2003 at 17:43:27.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast