Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3 fixer cant take down 1 doc together in 5 minutes...

Originally posted by Insida
    Why should you be able to tank while all the other support proffession cant? Gimme a good reason. Being a healer and being needed for your team is a good reason to NOT be able to tank IMO.
    Here is an idea you might like

/sarcasm on

lets make all heals "other" only, so docs cant heal themselves. Also, lets make it so, that if they are under attack in PvP, they die in 2 hits regardless of HP.

Would that make you happy?

Cause that is effectivley what you are asking for. OH! And if more than one person atytacks the doc at the same timer, the doc can just insta-die just based on sheer principle of the matter.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Honestly Turin, by responding with this thread with such insignificant answer, you only proove me that you have no good real idea of what do say and you cant proove me wrong.

There are two ways fixers kill docs.

1) Try to exhaust and outlast their nanopool.
    2) Gang on them and synch your specials

A single fixer CAN kill a doc, this is not disputable ....It's been done on numerous occasions. Although I don't expect that any one of us fixers who were there could have taken Loveyou out on our own, we definitely should have wasted her with the 3 of us. The fact we didn't is somewhat embarrassing, but stuff happens *shrug* you can't win em all. The combination of her skill, a hiccup in our coordination and a little luck aloud her to get away.

The only thing that bothers me about this thread is people saying "3 fixers shouldn't be able to kill a doc", "it's simply not the right combination". What a pile BS. I've taken part in several base raids, where two or three of us (fixers) have succeeded in obliterating docs on seek-n-destroy missions.

People throwing the whole Rock Paper Scissors thing around as an excuse for why certain classes suck against others is getting old too. The only reason FC claimed they are heading this direction is because they admittedly lacked the competence to dig themselves out of the convoluted mess they built themselves into and couldn't balance classes the correct way without nerfing people to hell. RPS is the status PvP has always been in, they just gave it a name, so less work for them...yay

Nobody wants docs or their CH nerfed (well I don't anyways). Insida basically we sucked for a moment. Next time we gank the living crap out of the next doc, come back and post about it ok?
    Last edited by Zindel; Jan 8th, 2003 at 19:56:11.
    -Zindel- Novice 200 Opifex MA
    -Clematis- Apprentice 180 Opifex Fixer
    -Bushwhacker- 135 Atrox Enforcer
    General of Mecenaries of Kai [TaG]

WoW what mess did I cause now

And btw I did kill the agent , sure I was fully buffed with every single buff in the game although.

You should have used the virus scanner to get rid of palsy .

Some docs go for big damage and slacking on some other skills. Thats why I only cast palsy. I also gimped my PM to keep my nano skills high enough for crown of frost not to touch my CH .

And docs dont do sucky damage . Nice 1.5k crits in pvp (when opponent doesnt have rrfe).
    Last edited by Loveyou; Jan 8th, 2003 at 20:08:05.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

You should have used the virus scanner to get rid of palsy .
    I don't know about the others, but I know I did...

Btw, nice job Loveyou

Originally posted by Zindel
    A single fixer CAN kill a doc, this is not disputable ....It's been done on numerous occasions. Although I don't expect that any one of us fixers who were there could have taken Loveyou out on our own, we definitely should have wasted her with the 3 of us. The fact we didn't is somewhat embarrassing, but stuff happens *shrug* you can't win em all. The combination of her skill, a hiccup in our coordination and a little luck aloud her to get away.
    Although I have fully buffed 11300 life with RRFE and 7% reflect bracers and I ran away on full defense when gumsam and another person wanted a piece of me too
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    Spanky Debugged Bunke

hmmm.....maybe they should nerf just you!!

j/k

I used my virus scanner also. I even ran out of nano twice to make sure you dont run away, but you finnaly managed to get away. Me and my fixer runspeed wasnt even able to catch you up... heh

Question:

Are you healers or damage dealers?

Fact: Not only can you heal enough, you dont always need CH Tho it is a required nano. But a skilled enough doc can stay alive just without, in certain circumstances ofcourse.

But, you still can deal enough damage to kill a player, 40% Aimed shots and the such.

So...
    You are supposed to be good at staying alive but by no means at killing someone, 50% nano cost on wielding weapons thats what I say.
    NERF DOCS! (joking aight).

quote by insida trader is a very dangerous proffession (the most dangerous after agent I think)
    Oh how I laughed at that.

Agent v fixer…

AS… cast concentration.. miss miss miss miss (concentration drops) miss miss miss miss miss miss (dead agent) and fixer on full health as their 2 hots (both of which are better than anything the doc has.. go figure that one) have cleared up the rather scrawny AS damage I landed.

This happened to me this week when I attacked a lowly green lvl 138 fixer with my 1190 rifle skill. Boy did that make me feel “dangerous”! I’m almost ashamed to admit I’m 155.

Any prof that relies on weapon damage finds GA’d fixers neigh on impossible to hit let alone kill, only the casting prof’s have a good chance against fixers… lets see who are the main casting profs… hmmm NT’s and Yes Docs.

Now admittedly I could have FP’d to trader or doc before hand and perhaps things would have been different but as I have usually been buffing the hell out of doc and NT’s rifle skills I tend to stay as an agent (never know when you are going to want that fast cast root or to TTS up a doc so they can get a part way reasonable AS).

So in my RL experience above 3 agents wouldn’t have been able to kill a single green fixer unless they all did good AS’s and getting good AS’s against GA is something that happens less often than GA disks drop.

I don’t think GA needs nerfing and I don’t think docs need nerfing either. As for docs doing lots of damage. I say more power to them, I’ll out shoot a doc with a rifle any day of the week both in volume of shots and amount of damage (that is my specialty after all) and although more often than not I get owned by them I can punch a very big hole in them with 4 back to back crits and an ucking huge AS. If I can then hit them up with my stun I’m in with a chance, if they land WaR I’m debuffed and retreating.

I bet in your 5 min spat with that doc the doc concerned didn’t manage to cause you (or the other 2) any damage worth getting in a sweat over mostly as they would miss even more than I do and if I cant even land 1 in 10 shots on a green fixer I’m sure they did even worse. So you ended up with a stand off. That is better than I can do. I can only win or lose, not having any healing whatsoever I only have a limited time on the battle field before I HAVE to totally withdraw and heal up.

If anyone has the right to complain about damage dealing docs with rifles its an agent as a doc’s combined healing and damage output does exceed what I can do even with all my damage boosters, crit nanos and raw skill. I still say leave the docs alone. just give me a bigger gun (agent only of cause and not a lame limp lettuce leaf like the longshot).

And Doctor tank 100 times better than fixers
    LOL.. I wanna a see a doc tanking a ql250 mob with the same casual ease a GA fixer does, that is the funniest statement I have read all day. My money is on the mob, will you take my 50mill cr bet, No? Oh what a supprise!

Perhaps you were just unlucky against the doc in the same way I was unlucky against that fixer (curse them)… Get over it, move on, there are plenty more battles to be fought and im sure you will have victories as well as defeats and even occasional stand off.

Tiggy

I can say that Trystar (fixer) was sure doing a number on my doc the other night. Even through Rapid Palsy, I think he was hitting at 1/1. I'm not sure what weapon he had; he was doing poison damage. I was unable to outdamage his HoTs - when damage started to mount, he'd cast HoT 2 and then he was fine again. Only reason I stayed alive was the 4 MAs standing behind me healing.

Trystar did die twice while he was trying to solo the base and the 5 of us defending it. I can't take credit for killing him; I suspect they were lag deaths. He only died when 2 or more snared MAs were able to get close enough to dimach him. Then we'd stand around and wait for him to come back. We did that for over 2 hours until the base went to 100%.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

There are enough ways to kill a fixer as a doc
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    Spanky Debugged Bunke

Just chain cast your fire nuke and bingo. With both dots running, my hots doesn't outheal your damage. Even if the nuke seem to be pretty useless, you will take us down eventually. As for the Agent all I can say is that to me, an agent who doesnt FP is such a easy kill... But as soon as he FP Trader, Im dead meat... I prefer to fight traders than fighting agent FP>trader because as soon as I hit 50% HP, an agent is gonna killl me. Lv 200 soldiers beat be easily with the fast burst recharge hellfury. I can barely outdamage OMHH. Enforcers just kill me in 3 hits, and yes they hit me, whent hey cast challenger, I almost never evade their attacks and I got triple implanted melee evades. A MP simply has to get a Hot and rrfe and he will almost outheal my damage. After all he gotta do is chain cast Mind quake and Dominate TS so I cant get a good HoT. When MA had their high crit chance, all they need was to get in melee range they were probly the proffession that could kill me the fastest. Last MA I fought before the nerf patch killed me in 5 seconds. Faster than a NT could have ever wished. AS, Dimach, Brawl, Crit.. bang dead .. hello reclaim.. Our tanking ability in PvM is unmatched hands down. Yesterday I was able to kill the Mantis Queen and her ENTIRE LAIR solo.. no one was with me and I was selfbuffed. But in PvP, mostly in mass PvP where we face multiple opponents most of the time, GA is really not uber AT ALL. Special are like 50% of the damage people receive in mass pvp and they recharge very fast now. I only have 5400 selfbuffed, had essence+Doc HP buff and Enforcer Sheild and I get 7800 HP. A simple alpha is gonna take me to 3/4 of my HP. If two people attack me, im in trouble because my hots wont regerate my HP fast enough to keep me with a good base HP to continue what Im doing. Recently Ive been forced to run away every time I get attacked by more than one person because the only damage people receive now come from special attack and nukes and this stuff hit me very hard, not only because of my low AC but also from the gear everyone else use that gives them almost 2k more HP. So please, quit the Smurf tanking 10 ppl at the same time, its not the truth, we cant tank at all *in mass PvP*

I should have known it was Loveyou.

Honestly Turin, by responding with this thread with such insignificant answer, you only proove me that you have no good real idea of what do say and you cant proove me wrong.

No, not at all. I am just trying to imagine what you want. Im sorry, but CH = good tank. The only way to stop docs from tanking anything is to take heals away from them. Its the only solution to your "problem"

It is my opinion to be honest, that you dont reallly need a "good" answer. You have answerd all your own preoblewms yourself. You just dont LIKE the answer, and want docs nerfed. Nerf cryers dont care what others say. They have already drawn there own conclusions and are going to stick to them. so who cares what I say? You want docs nerfed, so of course im going to give you crap about it. Im a doc. Just like you give all the people crap who want fixers nerfed.
    Last edited by Turin; Jan 8th, 2003 at 23:36:19.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

It seems it doeasnt hurt LoveYou is high level and a well developed Char, I dont see the problem.
    And 3 fixers? a bit embarrasing
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Just chain cast your fire nuke and bingo. With both dots running, my hots doesn't outheal your damage. Even if the nuke seem to be pretty useless, you will take us down eventually. As for the Agent all I can say is that to me, an agent who doesnt FP is such a easy kill... But as soon as he FP Trader, Im dead meat... I prefer to fight traders than fighting agent FP>trader because as soon as I hit 50% HP, an agent is gonna killl me. Lv 200 soldiers beat be easily with the fast burst recharge hellfury. I can barely outdamage OMHH. Enforcers just kill me in 3 hits, and yes they hit me, whent hey cast challenger, I almost never evade their attacks and I got triple implanted melee evades. A MP simply has to get a Hot and rrfe and he will almost outheal my damage. After all he gotta do is chain cast Mind quake and Dominate TS so I cant get a good HoT. When MA had their high crit chance, all they need was to get in melee range they were probly the proffession that could kill me the fastest. Last MA I fought before the nerf patch killed me in 5 seconds. Faster than a NT could have ever wished. AS, Dimach, Brawl, Crit.. bang dead .. hello reclaim.. Our tanking ability in PvM is unmatched hands down. Yesterday I was able to kill the Mantis Queen and her ENTIRE LAIR solo.. no one was with me and I was selfbuffed. But in PvP, mostly in mass PvP where we face multiple opponents most of the time, GA is really not uber AT ALL. Special are like 50% of the damage people receive in mass pvp and they recharge very fast now. I only have 5400 selfbuffed, had essence+Doc HP buff and Enforcer Sheild and I get 7800 HP. A simple alpha is gonna take me to 3/4 of my HP. If two people attack me, im in trouble because my hots wont regerate my HP fast enough to keep me with a good base HP to continue what Im doing. Recently Ive been forced to run away every time I get attacked by more than one person because the only damage people receive now come from special attack and nukes and this stuff hit me very hard, not only because of my low AC but also from the gear everyone else use that gives them almost 2k more HP. So please, quit the Smurf tanking 10 ppl at the same time, its not the truth, we cant tank at all *in mass PvP*
    So bassically your saying fixers suck in pvp because you loose to nearly all classes but because you couldnt win from a doc you want docs nerfed 0_o

I suggest you go to the fixer forum and ask Nettie and Argulace for enhanced pvp abilities.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Nothinman
    Having a tough time deciding whats less contstrutive. people calling nerfs.. or the people like kromoz who just say rediculous things instead of acknowlegging or contributing anything to the debate.

ah wells.
    sorry, answering to each nerf cryes would take me too much time
    there's about 2 new "nerf this"/"nerf that" idiot post each day, most of the times from the same winners
    I don't bother anymore to reply to them cuz you obviously never change your mind, even after most of the people replying said they weren't agree, and proving you you were plain wrong
    some peeps are just whiners, I just want them to go whine on Sim's Online forums, cuz that's the place they should go
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

Originally posted by Kromoz

sorry, answering to each nerf cryes would take me too much time
    there's about 2 new "nerf this"/"nerf that" idiot post each day, most of the times from the same winners
    I don't bother anymore to reply to them cuz you obviously never change your mind, even after most of the people replying said they weren't agree, and proving you you were plain wrong
    some peeps are just whiners, I just want them to go whine on Sim's Online forums, cuz that's the place they should go
    big words coming from a trader : P i heard you guys whine like babys when your heals were "nerfed" so that you werent healing better then docs.

hypocrits i say all of ya! oh well, i gave up on traders ages ago. they are the only class i ever called nerf on. not much point anymore.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

plz find a post from ME complaining about trader's heals nerf ... good luck cuz I never posted something like this
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast