Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: 3 fixer cant take down 1 doc together in 5 minutes...

Originally posted by Kromoz
    plz find a post from ME complaining about trader's heals nerf ... good luck cuz I never posted something like this
    oi, correct, I know all traders that replied to my thread (while it was meant as a boost doc thread but dont get me started)

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

If your telling me all the level 200s, either than skill in playing the char, they can be any different in statistics?

LOL!

Dont we all play the same game or do some people have booster x2 skills?.

Originally posted by Riokou
    If your telling me all the level 200s, either than skill in playing the char, they can be any different in statistics?

LOL!

Dont we all play the same game or do some people have booster x2 skills?.
    No, thats 100% true. And what I'm going to say isn't really a statement about this thread, or whether or not docs need to be toned down.

AO is just so simple that any item, or a nano, or a line of nanos could be deadly in anyones hands.

You can pick that apart by saying "what if an enforcer fighting you didn't go full defense" or "what if a fixer forget to make sure his grid armor had plenty of time left" but the simple fact is any half-intelligent doc out there is going to be pretty uber against anyone. Hit that CH button when you are too low, the regular heal when you are just needing 1Kish heal. Throw inti debuff at start of the fight and fire away while you keep the heals up.

Any half-intelligent enforcer with a EQB will be pretty uber against anyone. You pre buff with all the fortifications, rage (and mongo before hand if you like) and go out swinging, nailing specials and mongo/challenger when you can/want.

Any NT with an AE nuke will be pretty uber against anyone. Target one person, fire the nuke, switch to blind. Rinse, repeat.

Trouble is, when one this is so far overbalanced that even those with no real experience in PvP can overwhelm people just because they uploaded a nano or equipped an item, then its time for Funcom to rethink the balance of said item or nano.

When both people are to the best knowledge of playing their class? Then what. Luck?.

Some people are really stupid when they pvp.
    Like roots fighting mas, face to face and loosing. Not trying to root once.

Ofcourse higher up you aint that stupid hehe but, Ive seen some really stupid enfs with QB loose stupidly to agents.

Agent...not fp anything, the enforcer got rooted and didnt even try to recast rage, i was thinking ebay but...lol.

Just stood there the entire fight, even with the root gone didnt try to move. This is a 170 something enf.

But when people go, oh that person so uuber, how can he be unique, there isnt much to this game. For some it is. Me? no.. I know how all this **** works, what happens if a does b. Maybe a few things. But it helps to play another class and see it weakness.

I know my weakness, I know how to defeat it, I passes this on to my friends NT. IT helped him a bit, but ofcourse when there is not root that rage cant break, your ****ed :P.

Well, enforcers obvious weak spot is being rooted by a high QL root and also debuffed from being able to use their top rage. But this really is easier said than done against a profession commonly having 1500+ nano resist. And the ability to root and debuff nanoskills is just available to two professions, Traders and NTs.

And then of course there are init debuffs to slow down the blade..

Are theese the "secret" strategies you all are talking about? Crown/root, Drain/root or Init debuff/heal?

I must have some sort of NR Weakness, but hell if its not good enough at 1300 then ......what this uber rage we are talking about.

I went around ent arena asking people to debuff me, test roots and more.

Half of them in the test landed first time?.
    You know what, I asked a trader to fight me, I told him how to beat me.

So I raged and went for him, in this process I got debuffed, But he stood still.

Now, yes we are faster, but I hate it when people run around the arena, Sure..I can keep up but..It helps marginally.

He debuff me, rage ran out...he was still not dead, I gave him time to to root me, he didnt even *TRY* too.

Another thing, A MP Succesfully landed all dominates, Nanoshutdown and stunned me with one or two rage casts.

All I takes is a biomet debuff and we lose ALL our primary combat nanos. hey guess what? he did good, biomet dominate and spammed COC or something, It stuns, and he kept doing it with rage up, it landed, I even went full def with rage still ticking down.

It ran out......... I cannot rage again.
    I panic sometimes when I pvp, when an enforcer whoi s 50ft tall and can kill you in 3 hits on a good day (:P) ofcourse you will panic and miss if a nano landed or not.

But there has been so many times ive been at a weakness and nobody has taken advantage of.

Ofcourse, second time around I feared his heal pet and... didnt get touched.
    He had to run.

Yeah okay nerf NR , its okay at 1300, but imagine lower down.
    Nerf rage? Well jee thanks the only class who can counter a few nanos...woot.

Not every enforcer uses a QB/EQB/PR there are some who dint give a **** about it.

There arent any secret tactics, just common sence.
    I would really love to try a nt/sol/trader at high levels vs a QB enf or so. It may not always work first time, but again its luck.

Ive seen Ma take down an enforcer with a EQB, AS/fling, brawl, fol (she needed it) and dimach, if that can kill any enforcer with your (GODLY HP) then what about others.

Leave us combat proffession alone, those who are gimped trade skilled, medically gifted and pussified ass clowns.

Its our turn, I say give mas/soldier and nt a lil more love and leave it, let the rest be behind.

Im sick of every proffession wanting a go at pvp, if you dont like it make a fighting proffesion.

Jees :| nerf this, nerf that, omg he beat me, omg too much dmg.

ps. You should see how many people think all rage break all roots, its ncu cost. (rage break all roots up to 99ncu) There isnt any so all roots.

And when I get replys like 'ROFL ROOTS DONT TAKE UP NCU NOOB!' and they dont check the description :/

Best bet is to introduce roots that are 50% resistable or less, but still make them break able.
    Ofcourse make sure they are in line with rage cost. Nano pool depletes very quick with enf.

I think if ranted enough, nerf whiners.

Originally posted by Riokou
    Another thing, A MP Succesfully landed all dominates, Nanoshutdown and stunned me with one or two rage casts.

All I takes is a biomet debuff and we lose ALL our primary combat nanos. hey guess what? he did good, biomet dominate and spammed COC or something, It stuns, and he kept doing it with rage up, it landed, I even went full def with rage still ticking down.

It ran out......... I cannot rage again.
    I panic sometimes when I pvp, when an enforcer whoi s 50ft tall and can kill you in 3 hits on a good day (:P) ofcourse you will panic and miss if a nano landed or not.
    First of the bat; you can't spam or chain cast Curse of Chronos, it has a 10 sec recharge. Dominate is pretty easy to land on most with a 100% nano defense only. By the time most metas get to cast NSD, who very unlikely would land on a raging enforcer, they are dead at his hands. Enforcers along with doctors make the top of the pvp food chain; but atleast a doc doesn't normally kill you in a few seconds and escape is always an option.

Repent, admit your uberness and the truth shall set you free!
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011