Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3 fixer cant take down 1 doc together in 5 minutes...

3 fixer cant take down 1 doc together in 5 minutes...

Today I was fighting in tower raids and we ended up being 3 fixers on 1 doctor, rooting, shooting and bursting her. We all have GA4 and a we can PvP. After 5 minutes the doc managed to run away and he was full HP. Im not asking for nerf here. Im just asking, how do we kill you? Could some nice doc explain me his weakness when they are not fighting debuffers because I really cant figure out right now. I mean, 3 VS 1 for 5 minutes and the Doc left full HP and we were all debuffed.. This was Mass PvP. There was alot of ppl fighting around us too. Someone explain me how to kill you guys, with 3 fixer, the supposed most dangerous proffession that should be nerfed..

You don't have to kill them, find someone else to shoot at, and let traders, metas, or even soldiers (I guess if they can land that debuff) kill them.

It's a pretty rock paper scissors game. I can't, for the life of me, kill a GA4 fixer... in turn most GA4 fixers can't tough doctors, or traders, both of whom I have absolutely no problem dealing with. I can't kill a soldier or enf no matter how hard I try (talking normal circumstances here) but GA4 fixers can with ease. Get it?
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Yes but during a fight, its really hard to call 'the nemesis' of your target. Everyone is getting battle spam and when your in the middle of no where, you dont have time to type coords and directions..

Even by rooting the doc and leaving him there, he still got his healing and he can debuff ppl easily.

hehe me and skymarshal couldnt kill a lvl 180 ish doc 2 on 1 : / she killed one of us then the other. its just how it goes.

maybe now with 2 boosed spinners and really well timed alphas..
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Yea but Soldiers are like.. gimp while fixer the most uberest of all the proffession, nobody can kill us, we kill ppl in 5 second with our super atomic guns and we can just stand there while 40 ppl are alphastriking us and our Hots will heal all the damage. Nerf ga..

/sarcasm

All I wanna is how 3 fixer can kill a doc..?

If the doc doesnt have HE u can eventually wear him down at full def with a Sol.

But what doc runs around without HE?

Perhaps we get an anti-HE nano ? Would be a good way to combat those pesky NTs too.... and each other eheheh

-BW

Were not really supposed to kill docs, leave them to debuffers.

But how about we get a nuke that kills them in 3 hits!
    Nahhh, to ridiculous, not even FC would consider such a thing.
    Last edited by Alantria; Jan 6th, 2003 at 02:05:19.
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

What about 3 manex bursts at the same time?
    Well, even if you can't kill the doc, can he kill you in 1vs1 with same buffs?

Originally posted by Insida
    Yes but during a fight, its really hard to call 'the nemesis' of your target. Everyone is getting battle spam and when your in the middle of no where, you dont have time to type coords and directions..
    Didn't say you had to call someone over who CAN kill them, you can run away fast, get away from them and fight someone else, that's what I do. When I see a trader or doc in mass pvp, I immediately NSD them. When I tab a raging enf, or a fixer, I just keep on tabbing and try to keep out of their way. You can't kill em, deal with it. Lots of professions can't kill lots of other professions, it's the way the game works.

The point is, in nothin's case.

The doctor could kill them both, not only be good at staying alive, but killing them.

The doctor in question was about to kill an agent. After that a fixer came to the rescue and started to fight the doc who was not even noticing the fixers attacks. When I saw that I joined the gank fest. The agent managed to run away and another fixer joined us to fight the doc. After 5 min, the doc managed to ran away... Not only we couldnt chase him because he was running as fast as we do but he was full HP and we were all debuffed like a bunch of little *****s...

The problem with docs we can stay alive very long but we cant realy kill anything unless they stick for a fight.

Yes sure when i ini debuff fixer who using 3.5/3.5 weapon ofcource i will laugh at your damge. Change to mauser or something...
    Last edited by Julia; Jan 6th, 2003 at 08:33:02.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I can answer this

Take away the Doc's ability to complete heal by getting a Trader/MP/NT/Agent or get a Doc to init debuff him and you've pretty much got a dead Doctor.

Or.

Simply do enough damage to him in his 8 seconds of CH recharge. Its not all that rare for me to die in mass PvP with 3 or more people on me (and it shouldn't be). I'm surprised you couldn't do that with 3 Fixers -- you must not have hit her with great specials, at least all at once.

I'm guessing the Doc was pretty outside buffed btw, 5 minutes is a long time, so HE was probably present in her NCU

Ye in tower battles docs almoust always have HE and Jobe. Aleast i do

Plus ad on top of that RRFe Essence. I dont take many damge buffs besides TTS.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Sheffy
    I can answer this

Take away the Doc's ability to complete heal by getting a Trader/MP/NT/Agent or get a Doc to init debuff him and you've pretty much got a dead Doctor.

Or.

Simply do enough damage to him in his 8 seconds of CH recharge. Its not all that rare for me to die in mass PvP with 3 or more people on me (and it shouldn't be). I'm surprised you couldn't do that with 3 Fixers -- you must not have hit her with great specials, at least all at once.

I'm guessing the Doc was pretty outside buffed btw, 5 minutes is a long time, so HE was probably present in her NCU
    He doesn't seem to be getting that. Apparently some people think that GA4 or an EQB should allow them to kill every profession out there, not just most of them.

Fixers is a profession I know I cant kill alone during tower wars (what prof can I as doc, lol), but i know I dont have to worry about them killing me as well. Get a debuffer class to take me down

In arena I duel(led) a lot 3 or 2 vs me; 3 soldiers versus me (they really shouldve timed alphas), 2 soldiers + mp (why didnt you dominate? They never learn NSD is useless) vs me etc. It takes a lot concentration but its fun. Add a (smart?) debuffer class against me and I'll perish

It's not that you say "OMG a doc now i need to run because of her uber dmg". Especially in tower wars we are the healers, and often the other party realizes this and goes for the doc first (one of the reasons why I dont enjoy tower wars with Letah, I always got downed first with a massive overload of alphas)

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Now tell me... did the doc kill any of you during that 5 min fight...?

And you did keep the doc from healing other right? So how many *other* on his side died during those 5 minutes?

There is no need to kill another player to take them out of the battle. Making them run away also takes them out of action. Same with debuffing.

Originally posted by Meurgen

He doesn't seem to be getting that. Apparently some people think that GA4 or an EQB should allow them to kill every profession out there, not just most of them.

mmm

3 people in GA4 should be able to kill one person

3 people using EQBs should be able to kill one person

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast