Thread: Im so happy that...

Im so happy that...

I didnt buy NW at all!

What do I get extra with NW:

-Soundpack
    -I can build towers
    -I get org bonusses

Opposed to not buying NW, these are the things Ill miss out without NW.

So ... why would I evah pay 20ish$ for that addon lol...

it's not like tower wars are playable... when you get 20ish ppl the whole damn server starts to lag...

and nope I got an avg pc, with gforce 4 and 1.4 mhz and 512 mb ram and high speed adsl etc...

And no my provider is fine, I get pings around 30ish in holland and on the FC server on rk1 I get about 230ish avg... no spikes no timeouts when I do normal play... but when I engage in a tower war... lol ... 20k+ avg ping ...

So ... Im happy that I didnt buy NW in the end... just needed to say that.

go play on rk-2, NW is well worth your time there (unless you're omni that is).

Originally posted by Thatone
    go play on rk-2, NW is well worth your time there (unless you're omni that is).
    Whats the fun in playing clan, when u dont have anyone to fight?
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

I spend my cash somewhere else and I bought UT2k3 for 25bucks. Now thats PvP!

The bonuses from contracts and towers rock, and the most fun I've had in this game is the tower battles. Hell even with CC its a blast.

But that is why they give you the option not to buy, you don't need it if you don't want it.

Originally posted by Insida
    lol sure its pvp :P

MoH:AA ownz UT :P
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Check out Unrealtournement2003.com and download the demo, its free and theres no subscription bs. Just click and start DL. The game is so nice.

Re: Im so happy that...

Originally posted by Abrikoosje
    I didnt buy NW at all!

What do I get extra with NW:

-Soundpack
    -I can build towers
    -I get org bonusses

Opposed to not buying NW, these are the things Ill miss out without NW.

So ... why would I evah pay 20ish$ for that addon lol...

it's not like tower wars are playable... when you get 20ish ppl the whole damn server starts to lag...

and nope I got an avg pc, with gforce 4 and 1.4 mhz and 512 mb ram and high speed adsl etc...

And no my provider is fine, I get pings around 30ish in holland and on the FC server on rk1 I get about 230ish avg... no spikes no timeouts when I do normal play... but when I engage in a tower war... lol ... 20k+ avg ping ...

So ... Im happy that I didnt buy NW in the end... just needed to say that.
    Uhh.. heh.

k.

Heh, I guess my experiences differ from yours, Abrikoosje, I've never had so much fun in AO as I do now, in NW. Getting the new advantages kicks ass, and so is defending your bases =)

NW breathed new life into AO, so if you're getting bored with the olders stuff, get it A.S.A.P. ! (helps if the rest of your org has it, of course).
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Hmm perhaps...

The whole NW idea is cool,

the implementation of the wars isnt...

The lag generates soo much frustration over here, that Id give up the org advantages all at once just to not have to lag my ass off in the battles...

and well... to buy it for the org advantages only, and to not participate in the wars, is IMO, a pure waste of money...

I say, if the lag wasn't so horrible as it is now in NW battles, I'd surely buy it...

But as it is now, with the horrendous lag in mass battles, NO WAY!

I went from selfcasting a ql 181 bot to selfcasting a ql 200 bot. This saves me a considerable amount of time and money.

Thanks Notum Wars!
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

Amen!
    now where the hell did you find it for 25 bucks?
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

I love NW

And about the lag; I think you're kinda exaggerating a little. The lag is not that bad at all because of CC. YES, CC is messed up atm, but hopefully it'll get better.

So, I'm happy I spent the $20 on it.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Well, NW was a good idea, except for the grief-play factor.

Just that playing in a MA-only guild on Rimor as an Omni means I get my ass handed to me as Clanners use my dead carcus to raise their titles.

Thanks, Notum Wars! :\
    Magellien, of the Inner Circle. Finally TL7! - My Config
    Magellan, the twink in training.
    "Tallest Opifex Gimp on RK2!"

bah... if i could transfer my chars to rk2, and get all my friends to do the same, i might have switched from rk1... too bad that wont happen...

LOL. I got NW for like 19 bucks. Just go buy the thing!