Thread: give morphs mass

give morphs mass

make it so when a friend morphs into dragon , i can ride on him. or i can ride on him in leetform when he is in dragoj form

i can see itnow, a whole herd of leets playing on top of a dragon rather then falling right thru it like a cloud.

itd be more realistic, and more fun! do it now!!!

Re: give morphs mass

Originally posted by Emiko
    make it so when a friend morphs into dragon , i can ride on him. or i can ride on him in leetform when he is in dragoj form
    *opens his mouth to make an inappropriate joke about not needing morphs to ride on him, but closes his mouth, deciding I've pissed you off enough for one week :P*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

WTF.

I agree with the mass part. would be fun.

But, Why is there fighting between you 2. Sheesh.
    /me slaps emiko around
    /me slaps thedeacon around

now you 2 can be mad at me and go back to being freinds
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Probably a technically difficult problem, as well as making it easy to grief by blocking access to (grid/whompas/whatever).
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    WTF.

I agree with the mass part. would be fun.

But, Why is there fighting between you 2. Sheesh.
    /me slaps emiko around
    /me slaps thedeacon around

now you 2 can be mad at me and go back to being freinds

I'm to blame for the fighting, the details are best left to the past, as I accept my wrongdoing. Blah, apologizing never does qutie take the guilt away...

...but when you smack me, please smack me high on the fleshy part of the rump so there's less bruising
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jan 6th, 2003 at 10:47:24.

heh that was no freindly pat.. that was fist of the epicine Biyatch slap...

I'm tired of hearing whos fault it is.. Emiko hate me but if you and deacon dont make up ill pk both of you all over rubi-ka..

ph3r the gay turquose suit!!!!
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

it takes 11 muscles to Frown.
    but it only takes 3 to reach out and Biyatch slap someone.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Hehehehe, first of all I like getting spanked by large bearded men in baby blue pajamas (don't ask). And you know that it would be impossible to be mad at you bro. The time you teamed with my worthless metagimp butt when nobody else would is *THE* nicest thing that anyone in this game has ever done.

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this and if they have, they haven't said it enough. You're a good man with a heart of pre gold akodoreign .

P.S. and I'm definitely at fault, I was raised to admit that

heh... Gimp I think not Just the way Ao populace Stereotypes Pet classes...

Oh.. A mp... "gimme da mochies"
    Oh... A engi... "sorry team is full"/g hey guys I see a soldier over there grab him.
    Oh.. A crat... "Gimme teh mansechs... I mean gimme da exp buff"
    Oh.. A agent.. "Go false proffesion Crat and gimme teh Mansechs, I mean exp buff"
    Oh...A MA.. "Gimme Da MoP, Gimme Da RI, Ok you can tank now".
    Oh.. A Doc... 3 teams spam invite.
    Oh.. A Enforcer... "Gimme Da Essence"
    Oh.. A Trader... "Keep that wrangel running Biyatch boy"
    Oh.. A Advent.. "Hey there is a engi over there looking for a group"
    Oh.. A Sol... "Gimme Da RRFE"
    Oh.. A Nt..... "Gimme Da HE" (thanks for pointing that out )
    Oh. A fixer.. "Gimme Da Ncu buff... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... "

Its all about what have you done for me lately attitude. I dont buy into that. usualy I will solo when faced with biast teams.. And the most fun I have is in groups of 1-2 freinds who dont care about being uber but having fun.
    Last edited by AkodoReign; Jan 6th, 2003 at 13:24:05.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

heh... Gimp I think not Just the way Ao populace Stereotypes Pet classes...

Oh... A engi... "sorry team is full"/g hey guys I see a soldier over there grab him.
    Oh.. A agent.. "Go false proffesion Crat and gimme teh Mansechs, I mean exp buff"
    Oh. A fixer.. "Gimme Da Ncu buff... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... Wait didn't get it can you recast please... "
    You forgot:

Oh... An nt "Gimme da HE"

That said... LOL. How frighteningly accurate.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Its all about what have you done for me lately attitude. I dont buy into that. usualy I will solo when faced with biast teams.. And the most fun I have is in groups of 1-2 freinds who dont care about being uber but having fun.
    me too, love small teams, or any teams that are about having fun, rather than levelling. Had a great time with some teams, even if we didn't make any xp at all. One of the best times we had was playing mob tag (trying to steal agro off another team member and keep it, who ever had it when the mob dies wins, no fun with enforcers or soldiers ) Will always remember the happy shout of a engineer team mate of "YES I GOT AGRO!!!" just as the boss mob squashed him flat

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph

Will always remember the happy shout of a engineer team mate of "YES I GOT AGRO!!!" just as the boss mob squashed him flat

hugs

lilnymph
    RoFLmAo.... Been there done that..

LoL once at "The One" we were jacking around (kinda bored waiting) trying to get it to spawn and i ran out in the center.. suddenly..

"You have been attacked by The One" ...
    /s oh **** , Help.... guys... gahhhh.....crunch...

he he.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

/me pouts

Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Oh.. A Nt..... "Gimme Da HE" (thanks for pointing that out )
    roflmao

slash prostrate

Very true, and on a sidenote, swimming in Lush Resort is always ideal this time of year on Rubi Ka

BUMP- i want to ride people .... O.o umm.. *whistles*

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AkodoReign
    [B]heh... Gimp I think not Just the way Ao populace Stereotypes Pet classes...

I find that to not be true, while not being as popular as enf doc or fix I have never really had a problem getting a team, even when I was guildless.

An adv is usually seen as fairly neutral, not completely gimpy but certainly not uber either. Usually you get met with the "Good. Now we have a healer" line, rather than the "Ooops, forget there is a guild meeting, CYA!" line.

That being said, people who won't team with MPs Engies or Crats are lamers. If thats your attitude then you shouldn't be in a team at all, because you obviously don't know what the word team means. Flame me all you like, but the game should be about more than obsessive compulsive lvling, and anyway everyone can do something worthwhile.

Heck, I'd team with a Crat just for the rarity value alone.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

I like teaming with Engies because of their slayers
    I like teaming with Crats because of their calms and XP buffs
    I like teaming with MPs because of their heal pets.

Oh, and as an adv, I can assure you that we are generally rather liked in teams. Of course, I *am* uber....
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

I have no probs starting teams, maybe you should change the ADV one to.

"gimme da leet! i wanna see through the doorways"

Jagdtyger (172 adv)
    Vampiira (150 tra)

In regards to the riding on morphs, all I can say is honestly a bad idea. I can see people asking for Pit Liz other to block doorways and wompas. So it wouldnt work, and end up getting the nano changed into a 80 min recharge as punishment

Jagdtyger (172 adv)
    Vampiira (150 tra)