Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tara RK2 > Loot

This is the reason why clannet was invented: to everyone a FAIR opportunity at obtaining items based on your PARTICIPATION.

Of course there are certain items that really are not that important for others, profession specific, which can be rolled by everyone because i guess everyone deserves to.

Even nodrop profession only item are rolled like this, because if someone who is not an enf wins EoT, he/she cannot take it, only give it to a friend or it has to be rerolled.

The problem with clannet is that the system is not trusted 100%.
    ACCOUNT STATUS

Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-01-01 14:48:52

That was my new year resolution concerning AO...

Hi,

the system is not the problem. The ppls are the reason why other getting angry. There are like 10% of all where show each time at Tara where dont enter a roll (cause they have that item, they arnt the profession for that). The other 90% just greeding for the "I want that in my museum", "more money inc".

There will be any time persons where ninja or reroll into the raffle toget a 2nd, 3rd .. piece of that. If you want keep hold an eye of the tracking you need to lock the winner with the type of loot. Thats (so it looks) the only way atm to get hold of thoose guys.

And of course you can say I have no idea cause I didnt played for month heh.

--Tibs

PS: Anyway I would like to see that omnis getting the numbers and a good ldrship just for 1 day and kick the sob claners out of all GS ,). So move up Little! (and yes I'm still clan but plain boring togo to T).
    Last edited by tibanna; Jan 8th, 2003 at 15:17:29.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12