Thread: nano regeneration clusters broken

Angry nano regeneration clusters broken

Ive been trying to complete my implants with clusters of nano regeneration. They are not able to be combined. Both my level 52 and 68 clusters say they must be combined with a level 100 implant and will not go in the level 50 implants I have. They will also not go in level 100 implants when attempted as the cluster is too low a quality level.

I have asked two people about this who both say they have petitioned about the matter. The first one petitioned a week ago and was told it was a known, recent problem and they are unsure of when a fix will be out for it. The second person petitioned 2 days ago and was told they are not aware of this bug and they will look into it; again, they have no idea when they might have a fix for the problem. That is a contrdiction of what the first ARK said but I am told this is common.

I have not seen anything on the forums about the problem but it appears many people are having it. Even with the pharm skill, the clusters can't be put into the implants. Has anyone gotten them to work since the last patch or within the last week? If so, what qls? Is there a link on the forum that I have missed where FC is addressing this issue? Its difficult to make implants when they can't be completed :/

Arrow Just Another Bug (J.A.B.)

Changes 02.10.02
    General changes:

The minimum quality levels of the "Jobe-Implants" have been lowered from 200 to 100. The maximum quality levels of the "Refined Jobe-implants" have been reduced from 300 to a more realistic 220.
    Cluster are still in the loot tables under the minimum combinable ql...
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Funcom really needs to take a look at thier database entry person or the person in charge of all that because there are sooo many database entry problems in the game. I think the design team takes hours figuring out what to do with items and then the database people go and enter it wrong and you get weird stupid things like the bronto armor. Doesn't make sense.

Oh some things just need to be rethought like the improve blunt weapons system. needs a much bigger list.

Thats a new Nano Cluster that drops I believe... its not sold in the stores at all....

The icon isn't even a cluster is a Blue Chip with a ? on it.

I believe its something that slipped through an expansion or patch early...

Just have to wait I guess.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy