Thread: Emergency Treatment Labs.

Emergency Treatment Labs.

Ok just to start of im a Solitus/Enforcer.

Well being an enforcer there is really no good way to heal myself by a large amount at a given time, well not anymore that is. Emergency packs used to be great ,of coarse they were bugged and not workin properly but atleast I got healed. The 30 sec blind affect is just a bit crazy. And yes I know how to put on night vision goggles and look at the little map in the upper right hand corner when blind. There shouldnt be any blind affect at all and if so should only be like 5 secs or so. Its not really a problem if ya have a doc in the team cause they heal but your not always lucky to get a doc. and other profs can heal like Advent or MA but they realy shouldnt have to. Ya can say well Enfs have the mongo line and thats all good and all better than nothin till you have 5 mobs on your team cause you mongoed to heal yourself which then causes you to get killed.
    Im sure its not just enfs but being one I can kinda speak for myslef. Players I have talked to want the Blind affect either turned of or reduced to 5 sec. Or atleast to allow us to turn of and see no enviromental affect the old way to not go blind.
    O well its always nice to have people agree with me and im sure sombody has alrdy said what I have but now ya can hear It again.........................................

Simply put, why not allow players to tradeskill this ONE thing that would be better than anything found/bought?

Remove the blind. There's no good reason for it.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I have several posts on this topic, the most complete were in the "Temporary Patch Forum", I could not move these threads in time as this forum was deleted without warning one night, despite active posting on the thread.

A portion remains here:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ight=blindness

I also have an active thread in Game Mechanics:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ight=blindness

Please, if this is an issue for you. Show your solidaritary. We get nowhere with 8 fragmented threads on the same topic.

After however long this "fix" has been in place, it still sticks out as a major thorn in this lions paws.

Am I whining? Consider this perspective: I joined AO at July 01 release. This is the ONLY issue I have ever complained about via E-mail to Funcom support.

PS: If you don't care about the issue, just read the second link, you will at least enjoy a laugh or two, guaranteed.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."