Thread: Uniques, camping and spawn times, hell drops too!

Uniques, camping and spawn times, hell drops too!

Cut to the chase, spawn times are too long for RK1's population. Everything is camped always. I go to get another immortal katana for my enf? Camped. I have to make a new GS to get a shot at jostica who doesn't drop a sword at all half the time...

TIM, well let's just say that spot is a total cluster. Sadly you need like 20+ people in the GS to get a new one to spawn. I loged an alt there just to watch, I saw a few people that have been there more than 2 DAYS now.

TK? Don't camp it myself, but it's always fun to fly by and see all the VERY UNHAPPY people camping there for hours and sometimes days on end.

Well we got this phat exp bonus to agument the time we will be using to do tower stuff, hey that's great, I really like that, in fact it's a message, get to the competition level and get involved, but let's do it with spawns too.

So what am I saying? Give us drive thru loot so we can get on with killing eachother. Increase the chance of a random spawn time by 50% and reduce the spawn time of the 18 hour spawns to 6 hours. Just let us get on with killing eachother in peace!

LOL as wrong as that is, I'd totally support it

Give us levels for pvping too lol
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

PLEASE dont mention TK.. (Has been camping there for 2-3 weeks with no luck now)

new patch will make it possible for lvl 70 - 133 to buy a tk clone pet and spawn it in a 75% zone and fight at will but it will be expensive and have 15% drop chance.

here's a thought
    it';ll kill 2 birds with one stone
    u make it so ppl can just pay to complete the alvin quest, or get rare items
    just make it cost like 100mil creds
    this will weed out all the exploited creds outta the rubi-ka economy and get ppl items they want
    once this has achieved the economic objective, make eberything start spawing faster so all ur honest players have a chance at loot too
    thank you for rewarding exploiters for the past year
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death