Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best "Fun Factor" not "Uber" class?

Best Fun Factor class ... I would say crat or adventurer - they have a lot of nanos and fighting monsters is pretty different compared to other classes, "I wonder if i can charm this monster", 10 secs later "Iek! i wonder if i can calm it." "iek iek. lets hope this root works.."

duelling non-rooters/calmers is also fun, just sneak and do /pet attack :P

Adventurers also have a lot of funny nanos + they allow to wear almost every weapon selfbuffed (at highlvl)... (nova, flashpoint, hammer, beam, eqb, whatever) ...

and hey - most important: noone will beg for a wrangle or maestro while playing these toons :P

trader

we can pvp well
    we r **** for pvm.. but in teams we can get alot of responsebilities which r fun ie draining mobs to get ur attacking rating and nanos up... wrangling..healing.... ac debuffing..healing..and mezzing

anyhoo thats my two cents and it boost my posts total
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

I played around with an adventurer, because I thought the duel pistol look was hot, but I wasn't impressed otherwise. I did only play one to about level 15, so that's not much of indication.

I refuse to play a fixer, too many as it is, and I like to be different.

I don't think I'll like being a pet class, so that's out.

Most likely I'll give a trader a go. Thanks everyone for the insights

Go with a trader and a crat. Those are my two favorite characters. One for PvP, one for PvM... one for tradeskills, one for - well, other cratlike stuff.
    So, I showed her my dictionary to show her
    the words that I know, not quite desiring to,
    and how loquacious I can be when I set my
    mind down to it. But she wasn't impressed.
    Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!
    She wasn't impressed at all.

caduceus

I've found adventurer by far the most fun of the professions I've tried. There's a sort of gentleness about them that makes them generally liked (not sure if this is because of the profession or the people ).

They can solo very well and they can team very well. Healing, weapon diversity, morphs... It's tough to beat that. Sometimes I play an alt for a while, but I always come back to my adv.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Forget Crat.. Crats are not fun .. never have been. Its an endless struggle against Funcom's masterbrain who likes to forget Crats or make our lives miserable with useless changes.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Originally posted by Kasimir
    Fixers are the best!

Get any three of us in a room and there's a party!
    In some people's cases there only has to be one.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

self parroting +1300 runspeedis pretty damn fun.

self leet and leeting others is fun

adventurer is a real fun class IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12