Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why doe's every1 get so mad in Pvp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red face Why doe's every1 get so mad in Pvp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right one thing can some one plz plz plz tell me why do i get mouthed at by lam0rs who i kill after they ask me for duel !!!!! this is a pis* take and they moan about me being out side buffed when i'm self.... Why ohh Why

Dude ... check your own signature... and relax

lol!!!

Chill out! bwahaha

Hes complaining about the people not the game

-BW

I try to beat the whiners to it and appologize first. Here's how it goes....

Prickface: d00d you're such a loser what was that?

Abid: I'm sorry i didn't realize you were neutral.

Prickface: I'm not neutral.

Abid: Oh you're omni and in a pvp zone, well then.

Prickface: You have me by __ lvls i hope you feel good about killing me, only way you get points is by killing people 80 lvls smaller than you.

Abid: Yes i do feel big after killing you, for a moment i can forget my pathetically undersized genetalia and my lack of friends. Cya round.

Abid: /ignore Prickface

Maybe i'm too full of myself but i'm sure a few of them got a kick out of it.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Just agree with everything they say. They get so angry at you and eventually just give up. Like abid does. heh Their goal is to piss you off, so just don't let them.

~Chris

He who anger you conquer you.

lol

Spoke to the d00d he has'nt gave up yet :/ all i say is what a lam0r and take the beating from da Uberness and i will make u give in :P...

I think it's funny when ppl get killed and then whine like little babies... I've gotten ganked, outdmged, etc, etc... But to start crying is a shame.

btu we have to remember that many ppl playing are kids and that's what kids do when the lose and/or get their feelings hurt...

-Mega

Dragonfly's site was the best collection ever of hate. I was rolling on the floor after reading it, don't know if it's up still but it's a hell of an AO legacy.

Not everyone is a total jerk when they loose. Some are quite good natured and mature. I've always said and told people, don't enter a political zone unless you are prepared to get shot at....and don't cry about it when you loose.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Loved Dragonfly's site.

I soo agree with him in my sorrow for /ass and /crotch, too...
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Megaram
    I think it's funny when ppl get killed and then whine like little babies... I've gotten ganked, outdmged, etc, etc... But to start crying is a shame.

btu we have to remember that many ppl playing are kids and that's what kids do when the lose and/or get their feelings hurt...

-Mega

What makes you so sure that these people are not adults? Does an adult magically become more mature then a child just because of age?

~Chris

Yes they do Mega... you would know that answer if you werent still underaged.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by Elbo
    Yes they do Mega... you would know that answer if you werent still underaged.
    That statement does show you're no kid by age anymore, (or at least that what you want people to think) but it also shows your lack of intelligence and therefore make you fit into my statement; a 15 year old can be ten times more mature than a 35 year old, where in this example you're the 35 year old 'man' (and I use this term loosely) with the maturity and intelligence of a small child.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

/r Please come back! I wanna kill you again, it's not often i meet such a gimp like you

Re: Why doe's every1 get so mad in Pvp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by UberTrade
    Right one thing can some one plz plz plz tell me why do i get mouthed at by lam0rs who i kill after they ask me for duel !!!!! this is a pis* take and they moan about me being out side buffed when i'm self.... Why ohh Why
    As someone already said, follow the wisdom of your sig. Can't speak for everybody, but alot of people get angry when they die, I'd say it was human nature (if there really was a natural reaction to dying besides laying down on the ground ) if you get killed.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

I can think of 2 factors:

1/ People get used to rarely dying in PvM generally, so when u die in a few seconds in PvP it's a shock.

2/ Vast amounts of time and effort go into making ur toon and ppl get pissed when another toon trashes you
    Mains:
    Alpha(NT)|Cent(Enf)|Bio(Doc)
    Twinks:
    Straight(Trd)|Infekted(Trd)|Infekted MKII(Trd)|Betty(MP)

Reclaim can be fun!

Especially in a small char like stexer. I zoned in -inside- of rainsford once, and went on for a while about how it was a pleasure to have zoned in inside the thick of his leg. You can meet some funny people at the reclaim too!
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Love your attitude stexer!

I have had far to many people sending flame tells after I killed em. Depending on my mood I either /ignore, send a tell saying "you did this bit pretty well but you shouldn't have done this after I did that", or a tell saying "if you hate me that much why not come back and try again"

I have suffered some really embarressing defeats in PvP, sometimes I know I was totally overpowered, other times I was an idiot and pressed the wrong button, other times I know that hte other person was a bit lucky to get that crit off when they did etc...

Recently my agent had a fight with a soldier on the edge of a BS tower fight it was a duel really there were hardly any others around, the soldier threw up tms on about 10% hp, I was on about 10% hp as well, my next shot killed us both, I actually saw him die as I heard the death music... we reclaimed at the same reclaim in BS and shook hands and called it a draw, bowed and departed. This is how it should be, death isn't permanent, titles are not everything, the game is for fun.

Reclaim is the surest way of keeping your inventory organized =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast