Thread: Rider Executioners

Rider Executioners

Could you please increase the dmg output or the crit chance with the RIder Executioners?

This is the biggest most powerful 1he there is in the game. Not only hard to find in stores but mostly bloe skills to the ADV who uses them!

I feel pretty whimpy with my ql96 riders at lvl 80 when teaming in missions. Hitting for 200-320 dmg (mostly closer to 200) with crit hits once every 3 missions!

Feel kinda bad people doing 400-600 dmg at the same level!
    Ok so why?????How so??? Or maybe what? Stay tuned!

Firstly, Sol fire executioners are the best 1HE weapons(easily atainable ones) And are Adv only

Secondly, you need higher QL weapons

Thirdly, omg im flaming again -_-

Re: Rider Executioners

Originally posted by IronIce
    Could you please increase the dmg output or the crit chance with the RIder Executioners?

This is the biggest most powerful 1he there is in the game. Not only hard to find in stores but mostly bloe skills to the ADV who uses them!

I feel pretty whimpy with my ql96 riders at lvl 80 when teaming in missions. Hitting for 200-320 dmg (mostly closer to 200) with crit hits once every 3 missions!

Feel kinda bad people doing 400-600 dmg at the same level!

Seek, and u will find

Mostly, good weapons are hard to find, and unless u got a high-lvl main, it can be a pain to get them. But, performance should be a result of effort.
    (was that good english? I dont know, my english sucks)
    Uglyy:
    Opifex MA Legend
    Born 1. October 2001
    Armor setup

I been seking but extremely hard to find.. I am not Uber or twinked. I just like to have fun. I just think the weapon given it's statute at any level should put out more damage then it does.

Well, as a level 80 advent, you could easily be using QL 140 Rider Execs.

Assuming QL 125 implants (easily equippable at level 80 for adventurers, gotta love green treatment), and casting Windslicer (lowest 1he buff), you could self equip the Riders.

When you are using weapons 44 QLs below what you should be using, it's no suprise your damage suffers.
    With the QL 140s, your damage would be around 400 a hit, just like the people you are teaming with.

(Note, math will be provided on request, I'm too lazy to type it all out right now.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

It amazes me to see how well some think out this game. Kenlon I could imagine you are right! but I have not thought out who can buff me with what to get implants on. I guess I could use one of those Full IP reset's which are no longer available!

Kinda hard now to try to equip that ql stuff as I just do not have the IP to raise the skills to get the stuff on. I will try though

Well, just to give you the short list of how I calculated that:

First, I assumed that you had maxed out your 1he and heavy weapons (a good idea in any case, as you do more damage the higher your attack rating is.) Oh, and brawling too. (Also a good idea as the only thing that effects how much damage you do with brawl is your skill.)

Second, I assumed that you have been maxing your treatment skill. Actually, you only need to have your treatment at a base of 316, as you can get 278 points in buffs. 100 (Surgery Station) + 80 (Superior First Aid) + 20 (Expertise) + 78 (Med suit).

With that much treatment, you can equip QL 125 implants.
    If you triple implant 1he, implant bright Heavy Weapons, and implant Shining Brawling, you can then equip QL 140 (approximate) Rider Executioners.

And since 125's can be bought in a store, the only thing standing in your way is money.
    Fortunately, at level 80, you can make plenty of money at a decent speed. Get Clicksaver, roll up missions for full sets of Nano, Biomech, or Flowers Tech armor, and sell them for ~1 Million a set. That's how I funded my 125's.

Tools that you really should get:
    Clicksaver
    Nano Nanny

Any further questions?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Ryder executioner is good enough u just need to combo it with the right choice of weapon and u have a nice pvm weapon

Well thank you for doing the math I am impressed but... I do not have any of those skills maxed because I have to worry about heals and such.. Only have so much IP to go around.

Although it would be great to max it out but then I could not use any morphs or heal 500+ per cast which makes me valuable in teaming.

I just bought ql90 implants and are having a hard time putting those in. trying to find buffs for Agil, str, stam,treat,etc... so doing as you described is fine treatment wise but what about the other stuff i need like the healing skills? No doubt this is a difficult thing and I am far from an expert. I have the credits that i am not worried about. I am about to install ql 110 riders and ql 110 graft armour when i can find them. Thats not to bad for a lvl 80

Well, if it's any consolation: at level 82 (or was it 81?), your skills will start capping, so you'll have some more ip to spend on other skills.

I'm curious, though: what did you invest in that made you unable to max your essential skills? I think I had 1he, body dev, nano pool, complit maxed and agility, runspeed, treatment close to maxed at your level.
    Last edited by Mharc; Jan 6th, 2003 at 11:14:38.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Well here is the run down of what I have at lvl 80:
    str 222
    agil 180
    stam 246
    intel 157
    sense 138
    psy 141
    bdy dev, maxed
    nano 330
    brawl 284
    dimach 104
    adventuring 168 (have no idea why i have that)
    1he 403
    Multi melee 271
    HW 277
    Melee init 351
    nano init 224
    run speed 131
    comp lit 304
    mat mem 331
    bio met 357
    psycho mod 225
    mat crea 334
    t&s 258
    sense imp 284
    first aid 318
    treatment 325
    break and enter 123
    vehic air 149
    map nav 237
    I currently use the following:
    Makeshift Bandageing, Major wilderness protection,Lure of the pincushion,Skin of the Toad,Free Movement,Freedom of the Forrester,Playful Cub (other), Strength of the Hummingbird,Wind Slicer

I have 5 reset points left so if you have any suggestions i would love to hear them. Like I said I hate implants and am a novice at it.

Here are a few things I would do (all may feel free to disagree, of course ):

Stop raising stamina and start raising agility and intelligence.
    1he is 40% based on agility and all nano skills are 80% based on intelligence. Ever since level 90-100, I've always maxed intelligence, every single level. First thing I do, even before 1he (well.. that's because it's on the first list in my stat view ).

I assume you're keeping stamina high for armor... The best regular armors are agi/str based (flowers tech/primus decus), so you can afford to neglect stamina somewhat. Body dev is stamina based, but that's only 25 points for every 100 points of stamina. Not quite worth the investment at lower levels, IMO. And besides, you can more than make up for it with some max life implants.

First aid is nice, but not critical. I would keep it just high enough so you can use a QL that you can buy in store (which I think you are, with 318) and keep it there until you have enough spare ip to raise it to the next store-bought QL.

Most advs don't raise Matter Creation at lower levels. The AC buff is really not very good and although the shields are nice, they're not essential, especially if you team a lot.

And why not reset heavy weapons? SOLs are better than Riders overall and you only need to reset one skill. Of course, Riders look cooler than SOLs and wielding a weapon because they look cool is a very valid reason as far as I'm concerned. Just dont expect to do the most damage in the long run, though.

As for adventuring: well, you said yourself you didn't know why you had it As it's only 168 in a green skill though, I wouldn't spend an IPR point on it. Who knows... perhaps they'll add something useful that requires adventuring.

So, to sum up: pump that AGI and INT, design a good implant set (get nanonanny and read anarchyarcanum) with at least 1he, max life, biomet, matter met, sensimp and consider resetting HW. You should then be able to wield blades at least 20-30 levels higher than your level and casting heals at least 10 levels above your own.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

OK let me figure some things out and I will let ya know how it turned out.

Rider's are *very* nice weapons with 1 (admittedly quite major) drawback - that split AR. As said though, as you are an Adven, you should be looking for Sol's, start thinking about spending IP in Fast Attack and get the ones with both Brawl and Fast Attack as specials. Oh, and get a FoB too

However, if your on RK1 and want some higher QL Rider Exec's, just say and I'll get the relevant character to contact you in-game if I see you, I've quite a few above QL90.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Iron, Advs dont come into their own till around level 110 or so, till then you wont have enough to go around for all the skills you need. Stick it out and keep your teams healed and it will pay off in the long run. Brawling and Heavy Weps are expensive skills, I remember when I was in your level range, I lacked on healing ability and morphs but kept all my fighting skills way up, but I had the advantage of teaming daily with another ADV that did the opposite so I tanked and they healed. Around level 110 we both became the same skill wise.

On the down side of things, later on you will prolly not use a Rider Exec, or SSC Byom blade, as SOL/Mantis, and even Mantis/ql134 Daito do better then Rider/SSC combos.

My Adv is now at level 172 and she has maxed 1he and all specials needed for 1he weps, also has maxed 2he (i just swap implants depending on the mood im in, and I can self swap with no problems, tho I once pulled an implant before I cast our +60 by accident). By level 185 or so I also plan to have maxed Pistol, and all skills pertaining to it (Fling, Init, Multi Wield). I also just recently reset my maxed heavy weps skill because I dont think I will be using it ever again.

So later down the line you will have plenty of Ips and it does pay off really well, one reason the ADV is prolly one the funnest professions to play.

Jagdtyger (172 adv)
    Vampiira (150 tra)

Alright.. Given the much needed advise I thik i will go for the IP reset of a few skills and build a set of implants for myself.

Keep an eye on the thread though I may need help once again

Thanks a million!

Iron if your on RK2 (rimor) send me a tell I would love to help you out, dont care if ya clan, omni, or neut. Advs stick together.

Jagdtyger (172 adv)
    Vampiira (150 tra)

Ok so I ended up doing the IP reset for HW. That gave me enough points to add to treatment and fast attack and a little to a couple others. I got ql 110 implants based on what you said they avg about ql 14 after the clusters were in. only now i lack the sense to put about 4 of them in!

I am now with buffs able to duel weild ql 108 SOl's yet my healing and treatments were not effected.

I am going to levem about 3 more times with what I have then add more to what I need to get a better ql SOL on. I switched to flowers armour and it seemed to work better not having to raise the skills any. I did notice though that my AC has gone down about 150 points yet my attack rating has went up 170 points. I guess it was a trade off /

Thanks guys for the help

+170 AR vs -150 AC? No contest.

And the implants, that's always a risk with designing implants close to your limit, a good assembler might put them over the limit. Still, keep the old ones in, level and chances are you'll fit
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

You say you lack the sense to put 4 implants in...

It might be advisable to design your implants in such a way that they depend on Str, Sta, Agi or Int.
    Stamina and strength are very buffable. Agility and Intelligence are somewhat more difficult to buff, but as an adventurer, it can't hurt to keep these (close to) maxed anyway, so less need for buffing. There are very few sense/psychic buffs available.

Play around with nanonanny with cluster setups to see how they affect the ability they require. My sets never require sense or psychic.

Oh, and don't implant AC unless you need to fill a slot or can change an ability requirement with it. No skill is worth sacrificing an implant slot for AC.