Thread: Zoning and lag issues, worse then ever

Zoning and lag issues, worse then ever

When zoning to Broken Shores, it takes me anything between 5-15 minutes. I have tried with lowest graphic settings without any change, so it is not that. Also, the zoning there used to be much better before, it has gone a lot worse recently. My computer just seem to keep loading something from hard drive for a very very long time.

When zoning out out from South Gate at Tir makes me crash 50% of the time (as the new area for socializing/teaming is so overcamped that it is not even fun, well at least the grid was fixed), so I have started using West Gate instead. The old place at near Happy Rebel was much better.

Fix the quick bar. Occasionally when I move icons around in my quick bar my AO freezes for like 1-2 mins with no apparent reasons. I just can't understand how moving few icons around in your client should be doing this.

Fix the exiting of AO. I have noticed that number of times you zone per session make your closing time of AO much longer. I get the blue screen with a text "Anarchy Online is Closing". I timed this closing process with one of my longer sessiong and it took 22 minutes 21 seconds to close AO.

Bump

Playing a low levle alt to avoid Bs...Fix this FC! Do we need to cancel to get this fixt?
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

they have already said that they are not happy with the lag issues and that they are working on a solution .. I'll rather have that solution when its done, then now when its not done
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Well said!

Am I being ingnorant, or do people simply go outside the South gate - and just stand there?
    I see people everywhere who just stand around, can't they go somewhere deserted and un-busy? hmph, guess they can't.
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"