Thread: Will Range be "un-nerfed" in expansion?

Will Range be "un-nerfed" in expansion?

With all the time and energy going into giving nanomage breed some advantage, my question is simple. Are the Developers going to "un-nerf" range in the expansion. I hope my point is obvious, "un-nerfing" would address many nanotech and nanomage issues in one swipe.

Anyone with a idea regarding range and the expansion?

I have kept subscription in the hopes of range being fixed ( funny explanation/article not withstanding)

Unless/until Nanotech (and nanomage) can use distance as hp the balancing of this breed and profession will continue to be problematic... (calmers, rooters)

dB

pigs still won't fly so i doubt it
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Looking for pigs

<==== bends to pray for pig wigs.

dB

pig wings

Monsanto corp, Leading genetic labs have announced that they have isolated the genetic code in chickens for wings. The point is in insert this into the bovine genome so the average swine could also be a source of chicken wings. Del Thompson, the lead geneticist on the project said that it would be unlikley that the pig could fly though as chickens cannot fly and an "unlikley aerodynamic bodytype"

--- what will they think of next????

Re: pig wings

Originally posted by Animosity
    Monsanto corp, Leading genetic labs have announced that they have isolated the genetic code in chickens for wings. The point is in insert this into the bovine genome so the average swine could also be a source of chicken wings. Del Thompson, the lead geneticist on the project said that it would be unlikley that the pig could fly though as chickens cannot fly and an "unlikley aerodynamic bodytype"

--- what will they think of next????
    bovine means cow, not pig.

Cows aren't all that aeordynamic either. Repeated tests with a trebuchet prove this.

I remeber it was fun to play my brothers NT

I had great fun standing on top of bartender kiosk and nuking people at whompa

Maybe not unerfing but give some proffesions bonus to range... like everyone caped at 40 meeters but NT caped at 50
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I think range should be a litttle better then 40 m... I do think they should nerf root range tho. :P
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Lag on the client can be pretty severe in some zones with long char view distances. I doubt you are going to see any un-nerfing since that'd probably mean the server has to send you more data (more lag) and people with lower spec machines would be unable to compete in PvP because they'd lag too much if they tried to put their char view distance at 70m or whatever.

i really hate it when people bump their oldest post, and dont even add anything relating to the thread in the bump message.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened