Hunting at the Ace camp (as opposed to camping there) can be troublesome. The area often tends to be heavily camped by those looking to kill Ian Warr's gang. While that wouldn't be bad in a game filled with 500 players, it is bad in a game filled with 10000+ players.

Rather than asking Funcom to redesign the camp or sprinkle similar camps with similar loot/XP over Rubi-ka, I figured I would ask for something a bit different.

How about Story-related missions?

I'd like to suggest two versions.

Solo Mission : The mission is hooked by a trio of NPCs based within the cities of each each faction. He will spawn a unique mission like the standard auto-content generator yet this mission will be filled with Quartus and Tertius mobs, and the key will be non-duplicatable. The mission objective will be a mini-boss who may drop boss-type loot and the lesser Warr gang loot (Visor, idols, skinchips, clusters).

Team Mission : This mission will be hooked in the same manner as the solo version, but requires a team to aquire the mission. Again, the keys will not be duplicatable. The mission area will be filled with a mix of the Ace camp mobs; 1 or 2 Primuses, a handfull of secunduses and gravy. The end of the mission will be a Primus scale mob that will drop the sort of things the solo boss drops, but also a chance of the 'good' loot like notum tank armor, etc.

In all cases, the warping ability of the mobs, and thier run-mode should be disabled for these missions.

I feel that adding this sort of feature would allieviate most of the tensions that arrise at the camp as well as cut down on crowding.