Thread: Tir Arena, "Field Commander Wickham" WHY!?!?!?

Angry Tir Arena, "Field Commander Wickham" WHY!?!?!?

This has been Pissing me of for a while now.
    I am omni, and every time i go to Tir arena, Field commander Wickham is there. no, not always, but usualy.

WTF is this guy doing there?
    I mean, had it been normal guards! those i can handle.
    But this dude hits for 2k and 4k Crits.

Is this just some sick joke from you guys at FC?
    "Hey, lets place a Daamn uber NPC just by Tir arena, so he can Gank all the omni's comming there to have fun!!! Wuhaaa, great idea!!!"
    Why not just rename him to "Field Commander Wackem" to make the Joke complete!

Ack...
    Just move him already!!!

thx
    Last edited by Sarv; Jan 4th, 2003 at 14:35:54.
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

Actually, it's not FCs fault this time

He usually stands over by the whompas, but sometimes clanners pull him to the arena and then zone into the BY nearby or the little house by the arena, which results in him standing there instead of at the whompas.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

make him go back to his spot then. as soon as hes not fighting something.

As it is, he stands there for hours. witch is just wrong.
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

yea I petitioned and hes gone now. I just hope FC fix this crap(with the rest of the game).

hehe...that biohover guy who always ganks in tir got 'sick of wick'

Went clan, ironically, to gank clanners free of harm

chew on that
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

umm all omni agents going clan? Godly and Bio**** (oops) so far.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Gotta say though. It's funny how when omni ent guards were placed around the ent grid, omnis told clanners to shut up, and now they're pissed about commander wickham. Both cities should lose the guards imho...Sure you can blitz around the ent guards if you're a fixer or significantly high lvl, but you can't pvp with anyone below 150 in that area, and pvp is already way scarce for that level bracket. All alts just get owned by the guards upon entry.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Yeah I changed my pvp lowbie char clan because people kept getting thier 'higher level friends' to pull guards.

Then some other lowbie kept sacraficing his pet to pull it to the arena.

Colamonster and Mmmmmmmbeefy where doing it. do they get warned, noope..they got away.

Its funny what people do when they lose.

You know I was get this smacked infront of me.

Arena is a 0% zone, dont expect not to be ganked, its not for duels or anything.

So, I used to be kind, let people duel, never ganked unless some did it to me.

So, I said **** that and Now on my lowbie char I gank people when they aint looking, I pretend to be afk and let people try to attack me. And sometimes push into peoples fights.

Its kinda funny when people think your looking one way, when infact you have the camera panned around looknig behind you, and theres soom noob looking at you. The amount of times Ive said 'i bet he going to attack me' and it happening is untrue.

My friend sat down in the arena and type /afk.
    Ofcourse 5 second later someone attacked her.
    Hehe was he asking for it.
    Gank

PS. I had no problem getting into Tir Arena as omni at level 20.
    :/
    Last edited by Rioko; Jan 4th, 2003 at 23:15:05.