I am a lvl 72 neutral crat. That being said it is very hard to find a team. I do not have the lfg channels so I mostly go to ent by platform and try to find a group there. When I get some I go to different cities and do /list 60 80 to pick up more to get full. I can't go to tir because of stupid sentinels.

I am wondering, is there a faster way a place where more teams are forming? This way normally takes 30 minutes to get a team. Then you need to get the mission and all get there which is another 20min because ppl forget ammo/kits/to save. Then I only have time to do one mission. I cannot play for 6 hours at a time to continue to do missions so I am doing as much time finding a group as getting xp, and half the times the group falls apart before clearing the main room because people are stupid.

I wish it was easier to get into a team to do a mission, right now I feel if I spend all my time soloing I'd get the same xp/time ratio.

Please don't say pick a side to get lfg channels, I like neutral, and this is not just a problem for neutral chars...