Thread: Please Read! Rubi-Ka Entertainment Guide!

Cool Please Read! Rubi-Ka Entertainment Guide!

This is the first of hopefully many guide on the least reported thing. The social stuff in Anarchy Online.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Rubi-Ka Entertainment Guide! Part 1 of Many
    (Or at least the Omni-Tek Part)
    By: LoKuanYu

Hello there weary worker. Have you ever left a mission thinking, “God! Not another mission!” or “Why doesn’t anyone talk to me?” If you have, then read on! I have the solutions to your problems and it’s all contained in a metal or glass container. No, I’m not talking about stims. I’m talking about the nectar of the Gods! Blood of the wild! Alcohol! Yes my friends, after a hard days work, nothing feels better than *****ing about the boss and letting that cool, refreshing liquid hit the back of your throat. In this article and coming articles I’ll be talking about the social life and the club life here on our wonderful planet made possible by the best company in the universe, Omni-Tek (<cough> Shameless Plug <cough>).
    First I think it’s important to explain why this whole thing came about. Well, not so much important as it is useless. But I like to talk, so listen. I was young martial artist taking on missions here and there but nothing else interests me. Was I dull? Oh yes! That is until I gravitated towards the mecca of relaxation (read: got lost and ended up at a club). The people there were just what I needed. Sure the beer tasted like piss, but hey! People were there dancing and having fun. Soon after, I joined them. What happened later is a blur (like many nights). All I know is I wanted to return after work and party till I forgot my own name. So, without further ado, I present the first part of the Rubi-Ka entertainment guide!

Social Life:
    Well, there isn’t much to speak of right now. Everybody you run into is taking missions or going out hunting for some god awful reason or another. You walk up to people and they never answer you. I never imagine things would get this bad. Sure, there are a few individuals out there that talk (Thank God!) but they’re few and farther between. Hopefully this guide will stir people into going to these places I’ll mention.

Baboon’s
    If I had to use one work to describe clubb’in, it would be Baboon’s. Where else can you have hot music, a bar, and a VIP room all in one place? Just the sight of the club and the thumping of the bass makes you want to shake your ass. I know my ass was shook! When you walk in, you are greeted by a huge dance floor, complete with DJ groupies and one very likeable DJ. Sure, he doesn’t talk much but he lets his groove thang do all the talking.
    Heading behind the DJ, you’ll find a door leading to what I like to call the VIP room. You got plush couches and a private server. Just ask her and she’ll get you your drink with a smile. It is here that you can talk with your buddies in a relaxed atmosphere, contrasting that of the dance floor. Many table dances have started here allowing a lot of people get lucky <wink> <wink>. These wonderful ladies are always glad to except tips. How else will those afford those Miir G-Strings?
    Taking the door out of the VIP room, you’ll find the Green Mile. A hallway with bathrooms to the far wall and an exit to the dance floor and bar. Exiting to the bar you’ll find two bartenders ready to get you that drink. Don’t worry, no need to tip them. If you still want the energy of the dance floor but need a drink, the bar is a great place. Oh yeah. Chicks dig it when you buy them drinks.
    So, why come to Baboons? Why not?!?! What are you doing to do all day? Work? Sheesh! Get out in front of that mission terminal and those fields and head over to Baboon’s. Who knows, you might even like it better than work.

Drink of the…… Day?
    Name: Club Beer
    Price: 44 Creds
    Description: Beer. Nothing says relaxation better that beer. In this white and blue can you‘ll find one of the cheapest, err… most inexpensive beverages on this side of the sun. Sure, it doesn’t taste that great and the bartender probably pissed in it, but its alcohol, it’s cheap, and if you buy lots people will think you’re rich.
    Rating: ***/***** (4 stars if you really drunk)
    Last edited by LoKuanYu; Jan 27th, 2002 at 10:50:06.

hmmm... I liked it.

Eventually, could you rate the different clubs. I've never been to Baboon's but I'd like to know how it rates compared to the Reet Retreet. I know Baboon's is more crowded but RR offers alot. You have your lounge with 2 fireplaces, Bronto Burger with s Smoking and non-Smoking Section along with an awsome conference room that looks like the inside of a bronto, a 2 story club with glass floor and a bar on each floor and small modest club upstairs with another bar. On top of that, you can take the balcony up to the roof and see the sunset, or sunrise depending on when you like to party. It's a very impressive 3 story building, terrible location though.

Whats so terrible about the loaction of Reet retreat? Its perfect

I'll also start reviewing the various "Red Light Entertainment" areas like the Heads & Tails when it opens. Nothing says fun like strippers.

Yeah Heads and Tails!!

Howcome I can't get into the 'Pleasure Dome' in Omni Red-Light district?

Talking

Maybe it's because you lack the proper.... implants. Of course that only applies if you're an Atrox.

Cool he he

wow sounds like us claners are missing out we want a tir red light district. Also the environment of the clubs in tir like the happy rebel is just kinda lame if you ask me..... I love the reet retreat and the cup in athen is one of the best bars around with a sweet mellow tune going down.....
    > Twillite <

Talking Join Up

Anyone want to join up and write the entertainment guide for the clan side of things? I'm about to release my second guide (yes, that soon) and I could pop that part in with no problems.

I think all that's needed for this conflict to end is alcohol. After all, when you're drunk everyone one is either your friend (happy drunk)or your enemy (mean drunk).

Why don't you review the rompa bar? It's right across from Baboons. Most people hang out at the Rompa (less lag there I guess). Theres also "Neuter's Club" in Newland.
    You might want to visit here to know even more about Baboon's.

by poor location I mean that alot of people don't know where it is. I just explained it to a guy who's been playing for a month. I guess people just need to explore more. I've been playin for 2 months and just foudn the cup

Originally posted by Wiretrip
    Why don't you review the rompa bar? It's right across from Baboons. Most people hang out at the Rompa (less lag there I guess). Theres also "Neuter's Club" in Newland.
    You might want to visit here to know even more about Baboon's.
    That's going to be in the next guide. Thanks for the link to the other page.

Head and tails NOT gonna open

Head and tails in entertainment is NOT going to open anytime soon and if it does, it will be just a buch of Atr- I mean solitus women in bikinis dancing.

It will not be nudity because a) U.S. has tighter standards on nudity than europe B) the visual client will have to upgraded to show stripping C) parents will get mad(kids play this game....)