Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wouldn't making pets un-rootable....

omg deac.. you really ARE making sence... jezz what is this world coming to?
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

I don't count arena PvP in any part of any rant I may put out. Doesn't count for me as part of the game. That's just me. But, I thought I ought to clarify my earlier comments.

Originally posted by Lord Tritoch
    omg deac.. you really ARE making sence... jezz what is this world coming to?
    IT'S GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET I TELL YOU!!! HELL IN A HANDBASKET!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIMME A NANOMAGE FEMALE'S FOOT TO CHEW ON!

Whew, I feel much better...incoherent bliss, how I've missed you so...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Thedeacon... I know that it's addictive but.. you need to try and quit... please... I don't want you making posts that make even the least amount of sense, as that defeats the purpose of you being an insane maniac.

~Chris

I totally agree with you.

By the way, would you like to eat fancy cakes and tea with my dollies and I?

That better or will the leprachauns in my pants have to steal the gold in my nose again?

Okies, back to those unrootable pet or lack thereof. I have lobsters to put in my pants to control the population of leprachauns...

Re: Wouldn't making pets un-rootable....

Originally posted by arsiine
    ....go a long way to making pet classes more uber in PvP? Yeah im sure someone has suggested it before but not everyone can read every thread on every board. no root, no calm, no snare, big slayer, little me, ouch.
    No, roots and snares is the only efficient offensive buffs fixers possess; having all new mob types immune to them is enough allready.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Omg please just give my pets Nano Resist.. please..

Duel one VS GA fixer- i win
    Duel two - i loose
    Duel 3- i loose cuz NT nuked me
    Duel 4- i loose cuz Fixer (not one im dueling) used fixer burst and the AoE killed me (both me and my opponent were low on hp.. but i had a health stim i was miliseconds from using)
    Duel 5- Another fixer (not opponent) Thinks it would be funny to AoE snare my pets all through the duel.. casting my pets 4-5 times because of some 1 im not fighting isnt my idea of fun.

Re: Re: Wouldn't making pets un-rootable....

Originally posted by Seraphael

No, roots and snares is the only efficient offensive buffs fixers possess; having all new mob types immune to them is enough allready.
    LOL and we all know the damage output from our pets is SOOOOOOOOOOO uber that it would be sure to overpower metaphysicists.

Forget about queenblade forget about ga, manex, hellspinner, bfg2000, anna nicoles breasts and the goddamned punishment rod of hellish doom....

GET READY FOR MY FLYING MEATBALL!!! GA fixers will cringe at the very sight of a 3 pound meatball pummelling them for 200 damage!! woohoo!!! We can't have that ruining the delicate balance of the game nosiree boballoolo!

Whew! thank GAWD that got cleared up!

And while we're at it, since pets can't have nano resist, why is it that players have nano resist? CLEARLY that's imbalancing!! Oh wait, I forgot that pets do soooooooooo much more damage

Hehehe I love sarcasm
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jan 8th, 2003 at 06:54:32.

But but but your pets LOOK so evul! And and that HEALpet! It just ASKS for an init debuff!!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12