Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PVP is ruined for alll except...

I strongly detest that pvp is ruined for me, I am having a field day when I have the time
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by Deezlar
    I dont mean that the other profs are gimps.. I just mean that they have serious disadvantages over the uber profs and its not fair.

I saw a Enf beat down a Sol through TMS and the enf was quite safe... Traders just root and drain away at your skills while you are helpless in your TMS shield.. Fixers just stand and fight as you cantever hit the little blue bstards....

All of the other profs you can stand a fair chance with.. these 3 will kill you MOST of the time
    as a trader i would like to say that soldiers are bloody hard to get thru as their alpha hurts... and u obviosly havent played one past 100 coz things are different when ppl have nano resist and from reading ur posts i believe u r the gimp not professions, as all professions are stronng in certain situations and against certian professions
    anyhoo deezlar u r now on my find for free title points list
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Agents don't suck in PvP. They just require good tactics and some luck

186 agent 152 trader....

Not inexperienced or a gimp.

Also you say that agents nedd some tactics and some luck. Its the luck element that needs to be looked at. Traders do not need Luck... Enfs do not need luck, Fixers most definitely do NOT need luck....

Luck sucks

Originally posted by Rznr
    Im starting to think its just you that sucks.
    LOL

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

For the most part looking at ql185+ vs GA IV Fixer:
    NT > Fixer
    Enforcer > Fixer (however a smart and lucky Fixer can beat Enforcer)
    Trader > Fixer
    Soldier > Fixer (can go either way depending on tactics - Soldier has advantage)
    Crat > Fixer
    Agent ~ Fixer (depends on Agent and tactics)
    Fixer > MP (however some MPs will own Fixers)
    Doc > Fixer (although some Fixers can survive and create a stalemate if the right strats are used - even win!)
    Fixer > MA
    Fixer > Eng
    Fixer > Adv

Originally posted by Novalia
    For the most part looking at ql185+ vs GA IV Fixer:
    NT > Fixer
    Enforcer > Fixer (however a smart and lucky Fixer can beat Enforcer)
    Trader > Fixer
    Soldier > Fixer (can go either way depending on tactics - Soldier has advantage)
    Crat > Fixer
    Agent ~ Fixer (depends on Agent and tactics)
    Fixer > MP (however some MPs will own Fixers)
    Doc > Fixer (although some Fixers can survive and create a stalemate if the right strats are used - even win!)
    Fixer > MA
    Fixer > Eng
    Fixer > Adv
    your right.

but against doc.. if you and the doc are lv 200 and i assume you mean all self buffed of course .. fixer will not win onces those dots land. they will just eat your hots up.

beating a lower lv doc is not hard. with mcs its over once they have no nano.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Between battle prepared nano kits and nano regen clusters Docs will not run out of nano.

!

my doc cant even go into a pvp battle without being ganked by an agent..simple.and it happens almost everytime ..but imonly 114 with crap wepons skills

Re: !

Originally posted by lovepill
    my doc cant even go into a pvp battle without being ganked by an agent..simple.and it happens almost everytime ..but imonly 114 with crap wepons skills
    What's your point here? That's how an agent works. You think a
    weaker profession than most, defensively, wants to run up and
    say "Hi, I'm here to be killed?" No. Agents are built to gank. Nerf tough.

I see you in 25%, I'm waiting until your pants are down, and
    you're taking a wee-wee, missy. THEN I'll throw a few slugs in ya.

Am I cheap? Hell yes, but it's also about tactics with agents.

As long as an agent doesn't arena gank or use current exploits
    with zoning, I say they're just doing their jobs. (Nothing wrong
    with shooting, and then pulling back to 100% to aviod PK adds, though.)

BTW, are you omni? Maybe we've ganked.. err, I mean met.

Thumbs down

I don't have much to say about the PvP situation. I feel like certain classes have advantages in every situation. Are most classes going to beat an enforcer if they let him get close? No. But what do you expect?

What I do want to say: I used to think of Agents as skilled assassins. After reading this thread, and some experiences in the arena, I think some of them are more like cheap, backstabbing vultures. In mass PvP, popping someone whos already knocked around or in a fight is the way to do it. Theres a war going on, and anything goes in those situations. An Agent staking out a piece of 25% zone, waiting for a kill is actually very cool, and almost makes me want to play an agent.

In the arena however, I like to think that you're there to fight an honorable duel, on the terms arranged by the duelists. Not to be randomly ganked by some scumbag too weak to fight like a true warrior. I personally attack on sight any agent I see ganking in the arena, and I never go to the arena alone, because I know theres lowlifes out there, just waiting to gank a victorious combatant in his weakened state.

*EDIT* Sorry for the hijack!
    Last edited by Winteroc; Jan 12th, 2003 at 03:20:55.

High level Adv>Fixer
    Sorry guys but they just heal too much for our kind of damage. Eventually their DamageSheild become their main source of damage with brawl/sneak/fast attack.

Fixer>Crat
    RoO wont land very often so you have good chances.

I really wonder how a MA using an Ithaca, Screen Sheild + Hots at full def would be vs a fixer.

MP>fixer
    If he chain cast Mind Quake and he got all the good buff, he will slowly eat you.

Fixer>Engi

Fixer>Gimp
    Gimp see blue smurf and lose all hope of winning because of what people say about them and eventually lose because most smurf know the PvP system.

Its hard to kill people as a fixer but quite easy to survive. This only good for lv 150+ below that, fixers are alot stronger because most proffession cant use the tools high level can use against fixers.
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 12th, 2003 at 03:26:42.

Originally posted by Insida
    High level Adv>Fixer
    Sorry guys but they just heal too much for our kind of damage. Eventually their DamageSheild become their main source of damage with brawl/sneak/fast attack.

Fixer>Crat
    RoO wont land very often so you have good chances.

I really wonder how a MA using an Ithaca, Screen Sheild + Hots at full def would be vs a fixer.

MP>fixer
    If he chain cast Mind Quake and he got all the good buff, he will slowly eat you.
    I humbly disagree with Fixer vs Adv.
    I've taken on one of the best high level PvP Adv in the game and beaten him in the Arena.

The others I won't disagree with necessarily but I have never lost to an MP and never beaten a Crat. Never beaten a Crat because I never really fought one except for when I was 150 and the Crat was 200. I think it was my first PvP fight =)

But I have read from other high level respectable Fixers that 200 Crat beats 200 GA Fixer.

MP with no outbuffs are really easy but when they got rrfe, eesence, HP, hots, CS, NCU, HE/crunch + fast recharge weapon like a MCS, they are kinda hard. Burst nuke nuke nuke burst nuke nuke nuke. Like a fixer fight but with nukes between each burst. Their healpet with Hots are really not something to be ashamed off.

Crat have no heals at all so no matter how much damage they do to you, you can alway root them and go out of range for some healing. Manex kill them really fast normally. Since I maxed NR, RoO doesnt land very often. 1/3 at fulldef. Pre crit nerf patch they were able to kill us quickly tho.

Adv heals are really good and their damage is like enforcers with dual pipe. Eventually you end up dying from the reflect and special attacks.

Another attempt to prove whose worthy

"No skills"
    "they r a buncha noobs"
    "go get some better skills kid"
    "owned"
    "you will always suck"

All i can say is who gives a ****, let it be rain or shine, wet or dry, Owned or victorious its just a game, and for all you people out there that take this game seriously, you guys are pathetic, talk all the **** you want. insults over the net mean nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123