Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP is ruined for alll except...

PVP is ruined for alll except...

PVP is ruined for alll except Traders, Fixers and Enforcers.....

Im currently sat in MMD and the only profs here are the above 3. All kick my arse without batting an eyelid and are all uber and overpowered.

Docs feature in this a bit but at least I have a slight chance against them.

And this isnt just the Agent whining again, look at the other profs... Can a MP or a crat beat these profs? can a MA stand up to an EQB or a 350 drop in MA skill and nanoskills? can a Engi even get close to a Fixer to hit him with his newly nerfed MA skills?

answer? NO!

FIX THIS IMBALANCE FC!

For the sake of all the Agents, Sols, MA's, MP's, Crats, Engis, Adventurers and Nano-Technicians out there that have little or no success in pvp...

Lets face it.. a Monkey could whoop any of the profs in the gimp list with one of the uber profs......

( PS dont give me that " learn your prof " crap.... how many traders took 3 weeks of pvp to get freshman? how many enfs have died 6 or 7 times each day just to get one kill? you cant tell me that these people that made these profs are naturally more gifted than the rest.. just a design flaw that needs fixing... )

Im starting to think its just you that sucks.

Hehe

You are correct Rznr, but they are just kids man.
    Doomed to suck forever. No skillz.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

your talking about 1v1. Yeah some profs are better suited for 1v1. But then again, some profs are more suited in mass PvP. Agent(real agent not a tir ganker) just so happens to be one of these. If I was 1v1'ing against someone then I would definitly want to be an ENF/fixer. But ask any enf if they would rather play a diff char going to tower wars. I'd guess at least half would like to trade-up for somethin else in that situation, EQB or not. Its all about the profession you are and the situation your in.

I think its fun like hell to pvp (but i dont arena duel that offten)
    and i must say that i NTs are realy good in mass pvp, i have no problems getting killes and my AE nukes are great help

so PVP is not ruined for all Except ENFs,Traders and Fixers

/ps and i do fine in arena fights to
    w00p w00p!!

to the first 2 posters : Think before your hands touch the keyboard. that way there wont be so much SHHite to read.

Poster nO 3.. thanks for the constructive post. i agree agents are the factor of life or death in mass pvp 9 Imyslef took out a sol at 40% hp that had just killed a omni worker.. the scum ) but there should at least be a semblance of balance.

BTW.. notice the 2 first posters are enf and trader?
    Last edited by Deezlar; Jan 4th, 2003 at 04:18:45.

For the sake of all the Agents, Sols, MA's, MP's, Crats, Engis, Adventurers and Nano-Technicians out there that have little or no success in pvp...

lol

Sorry, another thread not even worth getting into.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

I think it is you that should think before you hit the keyboard, i have a 200 trader yes, notice how i have a 163 agent too?

Re: PVP is ruined for alll except...

Originally posted by Deezlar

Hey Einstein, theres plenty of MA's, NT's, agents, and soldiers that are great at pvp in this game. Maybe you should go out to a tower battle and stop concentrating on 1 on 1 battles. Or maybe stay out of pvp zones alltogether to save us more whiney posts from you in the future.

lol that thread is as much funny as the lvl 100 agents with 200 riffle that chain die in missions because they hit to hard and absolutely feel like tanking
    On the other hand only agent i lost to was Fopus.
    And lately i loose to docs, traders 50/50, and enf 50/50; so much for my sake
    Infamine 200 soljah

Yeah some people have been successful with some of the other profs. Not many though,.

EVERY trader can pvp becuase its and EASY class to pvp with. A Child can pvp with an enf. A complete imbecile can kill with a GA fixer.

Hard work and a steep learning curve is a challenge for the other profs and I dont mind that a obviously some classes should be beter. but making it impossible to kill these other profs witout exploiting or being VERY lucky ( them going ld and you not having a conscience about it ) is just nuts.

balance is required.

lol did Deacon suck ur toes or something ?
    - Traders cant all pvp, plunder doesnt land and divest doesnt cut it
    - Enforcers are off if youdont let them challenger etc... recharge before fighting - why ? cause i dont ask a 40 sec break when my TMS is down, their nanopool is a major weakness and it takes ~10 sec+ to cast rage+mongo+challenger+FoB, so when they wanna fight just fight and buff those when ur fighting.
    - Fixers dont kill jack cause that burst just doesnt hurt enough to keep you from running away, i can do grid> N bunker in 2HO with a fixer on my ass and snares/roots 800 max dmg is a joke...
    Infamine 200 soljah

Yea but Try as a MA... LoL I go to tower battles not to try to gank, be uber or anything. just help... The doc using a manex is killing people, The MP with a Manex is killing people... I ether kill myself (on a damage sheild) or stay back and heal... Once in awhile a Dimach (30 minute recharge) + brawl (that crits) will kill someone but usualy all I get ( and I know this goes for almost all MA's) Remains Of Akodoreign.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

awwwww me be a gimpz0r now? Why didn't anybody tell me dat?!
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

I dont mean that the other profs are gimps.. I just mean that they have serious disadvantages over the uber profs and its not fair.

I saw a Enf beat down a Sol through TMS and the enf was quite safe... Traders just root and drain away at your skills while you are helpless in your TMS shield.. Fixers just stand and fight as you cantever hit the little blue bstards....

All of the other profs you can stand a fair chance with.. these 3 will kill you MOST of the time

Originally posted by kokk
    awwwww me be a gimpz0r now? Why didn't anybody tell me dat?!
    You've never been able to kill a gimpy engy like me, and that was without the absorb shield.

~Chris

Enforcers rock in mass PVP like tower battles.

Ask Phione, Adonfff, Deng, Grontha, Haar or Jdude.

They just storm in and kill someone before anyone knows they're there. And then they're out before anyone has time to do something about it.
    Freshmeat James "Brunis" Brun TL4
    Apprentice Pippi "Smooches" Longstocking TL7 Teh Crap

omg RK1!
    The "Smoo" Smooo!

ITAMZ OR PK!

I agree with spderv

Go pvp in tower battles.

You will rethink that list...
    Hehe a gimped crat is more dangerouse then uber doc becasue that gimped crat can debuff ini by 1k in all enemies in 20 metters radius and only way to remove it is to get hit... And now how many people from 30+ corwd get hit?

That gimped agent who takes out NT from 40 metters away with conetration...

Oh not gonna say anything about gimped NTs who in team of 6 whipe out 20 people.

And uber enforser with 17k Hp EQb and rage cant even get close to target becasue CC moves him/her back.

Uber docs and traders visit reclaim countless times.

And fixers who either have to die or evac becasue someoen nuking them with antifixers nukes.

Adenveturers can be also good they can heal team and do some damge.

MP who will debuff your nano skills or totaly turn them off is even more anoying then trader becasue YOU cant remove them with virus scaner unlike divest/plunder

Well MAs and Engis nothing i can say about them all we need is to hope that funcom finds way around to improve MAs damge and give engi more importance.
    Last edited by Julia; Jan 5th, 2003 at 04:36:05.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Shame so many good agents left. Fopus, Synoptic and Gridlock destroyed people in pvp when agents had nothing going for them.

As an agent you can't play like an enforcer. You don't mongo. You don't tank. You don't announce that you're there and ask for a duel. You don't even shoot if there's more than one target. Sit in the back, wait shamelessly, and pick off the weak and dying.

If you have issues of consciencse with the behavior required to win as an agent then roll an enforcer and go through the 40 sec battle prep primadonna routine.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

lmao i can still ear the whines about the tree in 2HO
    Infamine 200 soljah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast