Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Nerf EQB in pvp

Cool hehe

Yes hemi i belive about 6 ma's hitting dimach/brwal at the same time would be able to take down one enf

humdidum maybe i should learn some game mechanics, after all when i see somebody hitting twice my crit non crit they cant be overpowered can they?

Anyway ma's cant pvp for **** anymore so i dont really care anyway, its just a pity to spend all that time on my ma from the start.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Re: Seraphael

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Thing is, you continue to ***** about 1vs1 duels in arena.
    Very sad really, when you concider that arena means NOTHING at all.

Its all about wars now, tower wars.
    In tower wars, everyone can kill everyone.

If you dont know which proffesions can kill an enfo in 1vs1....then you dont know a thing about enforcers.
    This is rich comming from a person that started the nerf GA threads back in the days. You ****** so loud about smurfs supposed invincibility that myself and other fixers had to educate you on which techniques best utilized in order to beat a smurf. As far as I can recall you had your heart set on the beam at the time...think you finally got a clue. Now I offer you the chance to step up to the plate and return the favour; how does one beat an enforcer these days? I mean apart from traders and doctors as we are all well aware can kill anyone. Atleast you have a chance to run away from these. Again you avoid my direct question; which profession is the scissor to the enforcers paper?

My posting was trancendant of arena (which I consider ludicrous other than as a part of a pvp learning process to be used where it matters) or tower pvp. I spoke in general terms.

And Stromm, my bad...I have have recently returned from a long period of absence and didn't use the imps I thought I did, I only use shining and faded nano resist. And OFCOURSE with maxed skill, why else would one bother to put imps in?? With close to 1.1k nano resist I still do not resist anything reliably. But this is besides the issue debated in this thread.

The crux of the matter; queen blade certainly didn't need more damage added to it. Sollutions? Don't like nerfs a bit, that remains upgrading other professions...FC does risk hyper inflation in destructive powers tho, where people can dish out ridicilous amounts of damage. Almost makes me feel sorry for the poor mission mobs.

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    . Just don't fight them if you find them too hard. Leave them to the doctors and traders who can't get anyone else to fight them.
    Hehe, I always had a healthy respect for enforcers even before their new toys and weapon buffs (rightly so) were introduced to the game. Their damage shields and offensive odors has always been enough to intimidate me
    Last edited by Seraphael; Jan 8th, 2003 at 00:45:43.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

Originally posted by Megabio
    Anikitos, anyone can tank. As a nanomage engineer, I can get up to 10k HPs without too much trouble (I need the temporary doc HP buff though.) With 37% reflect, a mob that normally does 4000 damage will do about 2500 damage, and that means I can tank 3-4 hits, which is enough time to get a CH if there are two docs around.

Think about it. The EQB does so much damage that you keep aggro no matter what. That hellfurry, which is apparantly equivilant to the EQB in your book, doesn't stand a chance, either. And I'm not too worried about having to find a tank to kill uniques.

~Chris
    yes you cant tank but you cant keep the aggro, thats the big trouble for the docs, its here that ani shows his skills he keep the aggro like glue.....................
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

Originally posted by Comfortyou

yes you cant tank but you cant keep the aggro, thats the big trouble for the docs, its here that ani shows his skills he keep the aggro like glue.....................
    Quite...would say it required a lot of skill NOT being able to keep aggro when your damage output is about twice that of most others
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent

Seraphael

About the fixer thread i started.

That was along time ago and i did not ask for nerf. I was just stunned to see it in action. Lots have changed since then.
    You Seraphael did not teach anything. I found out myself how to deal with GA4 in the best effective way.

You as a GA4 need no help from me to learn the basic game mechanics of this game. Who wins over enfos? Docs with palsy do. They dont need to be uber smart either. Just avg pvp players.
    Give me a doc with palsy and CH, and i will bring down any lvl200 enfo...

Quite...would say it required a lot of skill NOT being able to keep aggro when your damage output is about twice that of most others.
    You are clueless. It requires alot to keep aggro from doc. Keeping aggro from a CH doc is...hard. I wont comment more about this, just ask any good doc outhere.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Seraphael

Quite...would say it required a lot of skill NOT being able to keep aggro when your damage output is about twice that of most others

just so you know it; soldiers with cold lasers and fixers with manex' does quite alot more damage than enforcers, both with eqb and p-rod... MA's do alot of damage too, infact..
    during camping, some of us have studied this with damage dumper, showing some strange results...

(i.e. doctor doing more damage than soldiers and such..)

Originally posted by Seraphael

it isnt that simple, one CH and aggro turns on you if you dont have a skilled aggro holder, its not only the dmg that counts in this case....
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

Heya

Keeping aggro is about more than just damage. With ithaca fully drained I useally get aggro in missions the very instant I press attack (because of my attackrating?). With Cold lasers I dont get aggro at once because ranged energy is gives crappy attackrating for me. However with CL's I tend to get aggro after a littlewhile because they do good damage. I allso get aggro alot if I dont shoot at all but spam 900 heal over and over.

If u dont like EQB (I didnt in the start) then u should find a way to work around it like I did. Enf need this weapon for tanking (they are a tanking class and without that damage the aggro will just float around) and it sucks in mass pvp compared to soldier guns and people with aimed. Only place u are going to get in trouble with the EQB is if ure in the arena and u can live with that right? Hell even in arena there are a few professions that spank the enf anyway.

Now fix MA's and petpathing instead.

Wahh! I am getting ganked by Lost Chapter!

Ani: Well, I knew doctors could do it, IF given a lot of time...any player so init debuffed would be wise to run away.

Comftortyou: Actually I have participated in a lot of spawn killing of new dynamobs myself; do not remember once losing a doc, unless we lost the entire party...it helps to use your max range to avoid aggro. Enforcers make supreme tanks no doubt about that, but that is not the issue discussed here.

Drsnurretsprett: Have done damage dump aswell and with EQB/punishment rod users in a league of their own.

Enough of this bickering tho; EQB is in game for better for worse. Lets just hope FC knows what they are doing...and NERF those meta-physicists already!
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456