Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nerf EQB in pvp

Nerf EQB in pvp

Its been said before so I will say no more.

Dont nerf enfs as they arent really overpowered.. its the blade that is unbalancing

Another troll...

There is allready 2 threads about this troll.

Post your wishes there and i will try to get Santa Claus your request. He might help ya.

Kthxbye.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Hmm 97 posts in 1.2yr of playing and you call me a troll?

I rarely post as I rarely have anything to say cause everything is screwed up and nothing changes but some things really annoy me... like the biggest, baddest. highest ATR, highest NR, highest HP with a ATR nano that gives innate debuffers having the most GODLY weapon in the damn game!!!

3.5k a hit EVERY TIME? !? Give me a break!

I have a rather squishy agent that has 5k hp in total... 3 hits = dead.. cant root, cant drain, cant damage in any meaningful way.

i hate calling for nerfs but in this case.....

NERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF NERFNERF NERF NERF

Anikitos stop acting like a spoiled kid for a sec and look at your friggin class then look at others do you see the gap? If you dont, Your simply stupid. Imo enfs should hit HARD aswell as being able to absorb huge ammounts of damage, But should they also be the most AGILE and FASTEST creature? HELL NO. Nerf Rage, Kthxbye.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Nice

He hit you for 3.5k dmg when you have 5k total hp? :P

Sure....we hit for 5k pvp dmg at a speed of 1/1 for hours.....
    We got 25k HP.
    ...and so on.

Call Santa Claus and tell him your sad story.
    ..or
    You could actually try to learn the game.

P.S
    Its not the number of posts you make, its the BS inside the posts that make you to what you trully are...a gimped troll.
    Last edited by Anikitos; Jan 4th, 2003 at 04:50:27.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Marlamin

I am confused now...you want rage nerfed too?

Description of Rage
    Accelerates the body's metabolism to such a rate that the Enforcer actually ignites. This briefly increases movement speed and initiatives. The Enforcer continuously takes damage while this nano lasts, but so do all enemies that hit the Enforcer during this period. The nanobots also attempt to remove combat debuffs currently on the Enforcer, and give a Nano AC boost while they are operational.

With debuffs it means roots. It is intended to break roots instantly. It works as intended. Nothing wrong here. It fits the enforcer profile too.

You a fixer right?
    Ask some GA4 fixers how they do vs eqb enfos....

Try asking:
    Argulace
    Stromm
    Makyla

P.S
    Your idea of fixing the so called gap is nerfing my class?
    Who is the spoiled brat here i wonder....very constructive.

Cya
    Last edited by Anikitos; Jan 4th, 2003 at 03:48:58.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Yes as a fixer i know eqb is not a great weapon agains a GA, I tested this with a friend of mine and he hit me about 1 in 3 times in a GA3 by that time i did hefty damage to him.
    I do think Enforcers are fine in general i did think in the last couple of days that it is strange that they are so fast, they seem in general term of Enforcer to be slow big hard hitting with a long survival rate, but maybe shouldnt be quite as fast, this is up in the air however as usually i see them with a fixer buff anyway.
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Re: Marlamin

Originally posted by Anikitos
    I am confused now...you want rage nerfed too?

Description of Rage
    Accelerates the body's metabolism to such a rate that the Enforcer actually ignites. This briefly increases movement speed and initiatives. The Enforcer continuously takes damage while this nano lasts, but so do all enemies that hit the Enforcer during this period. The nanobots also attempt to remove combat debuffs currently on the Enforcer, and give a Nano AC boost while they are operational.

With debuffs it means roots. It is intended to break roots instantly. It works as intended. Nothing wrong here. It fits the enforcer profile too.

You a fixer right?
    Ask some GA4 fixers how they do vs eqb enfos....

Try asking:
    Argulace
    Stromm
    Makyla

P.S
    Your idea of fixing the so called gap is nerfing my class?
    Who is the spoiled brat here i wonder....very constructive.

Cya
    No way Ank, you know its NR is a tad too high.

As for fixers, they won't stay there when I jump in to fight em. Can you say anyone is really "scared" of you.

bleh

Anikitos u do ure best to defend what u got and I respect that, but u never really post any meaningfull info in ure posts at all. U reply to each and every post made about the EQB but u never seem to make a valid point anywhere. Its all just name calling and excessive use of childish words like "kthnxbye". Kthnxbye at the bottom of a post simply means that the poster is doing his best not to be openminded but to simply stick with his beliefs because it suits him.

However if u want to show us all that the EQB isnt overpowered and therefore showing us all how wrong we are then plz do so. If we're all wrong then Im sorry to have wasted ure time.

All I personaly want is justice and if the EQB is fine the way it is then so be it.

And if u start yelling at me in ure next post then I would have to come here and remind u that its the EQB that is in question, not me or u or anyone else.

Piercing

Nope.....its not the NR of the Rage.

Its the fact that i choose to max NR and double implant it together with rage. Rage alone wont save me.

Still you NT will get your uber nukes soon enough i hear.
    These nukes will do far superior dmg then even RB does i hear.

I guess we will have to see what comes out of that.
    I know Piercing how hard you want to own enfos...i know its your wet dream! :P
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

It's funny how you keep saying "learn the game" anikitos. I think you need to do the same.

~Chris

Wrangle...

Go check the orginal Nerf thread....

I think i have made more then enough valid points. Not just me, but many other ppl have made valid points as well.

The fact is, you ppl are too blinded by envy to see those points.
    Anyway...i had enough. Good luck getting help from enforcers in the future.

Megabio
    I think i know the game pretty good, i have done more then good so far. How have you done?
    Are you avoiding my replies in orginal thread?
    Last edited by Anikitos; Jan 4th, 2003 at 04:07:29.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

No, I am not ignoring them. I've already responded to them if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, I am blinded by envy - because the EQB is just too good. I have an enforcer too, as stated before, and the nerf would hurt me as well - but I can accept the fact that something is overpowered. You can't.

Oh, and if you're asking for my Anarchy Online expierence, I've had the game since beta-3, and my engineer was novice until I gave my title away, along with having about 4 or 5 apprentices and rookies on other characters on my account.

~Chris

3.5k pvp hits ? heh, have yet to get one like that on me.
    Rffe + bracer make the eqb far less painfull ( hint hint ).

Get a hp buff / essence ifyou only have 5k hp, ofcourse you'll loose when unbuffed. What you people are trying to do , is nerfing a weapon , again purely basing your opinion on its single, 1vs1, duel performance. The blade is strong, correct, but the blade isnt that easy to get either. But when you start to nerf this weapon, bound there will be a thread about the augmented hellfury, POP, resonance blast, and god knows what else "good" weapon/nano will be introduced at a later stage.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

LOL! Envy?!

Why would we envy a prof that doesnt need an ounce of skill to play? all you do is get a few guildies, kill a mob get a big Fricken sword, enhance it then you are uber.

erm... I know enfs are supposed to be thick but you take the F**king cake mate.

btw... 3.5k a hit pvm. 2006 on me each hit.. ( refer tofirst post )

Deezlar

Noob alert!

If not envy, what then? Also note that you are the one taking the insulting approach here..not me.

3.5K hit in pvm....you think that is much? Rofl.

This one had me in rofl mode for 5minutes.
    Why would we envy a prof that doesnt need an ounce of skill to play? all you do is get a few guildies, kill a mob get a big Fricken sword, enhance it then you are uber.
    No skill to play enfo? Ok..no need to say anything more.
    Yeah all i have to do is enhance it..by killing Diamandine Soldier a lvl270 boss.....ofcource i will need to get "some" ppl to help me and actually stay there untill Diamandine Soldier...spawns.
    That alone could take some hours. Then we must kill the boss.
    Ofcource i also have to wait untill i am lvl185 to use EQB.
    Like i said you are a perma-noob. Thats actually worse then a noob.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Deezlar - Enforcers dont need an ounce of skill to play? ROFL?

Agent.. Aimedshot and root..concentration lines and what else? FP Bring more, bleh.

Enf, Oh you got rage which you have to keep up every 42 (46?) seconds to keep the blade fast, YEP TO KEEP IT FAST. Then we have to keep those layers running or else the second round of layers removes over 1k+ hp.

ONTOP OF THAT.. We have mongo which is our *heal* and *HP Advantage*.

This too has to be recasting every 20 seconds to be effective.

ALSO.... We have to use challenger which in some cases, at my lvel takes almost 1/3 even HALF my nanopool and shutdowns my nano skills for 15 seconds, If rage ever stops running duringthe shutdown we are open up for a Definate root or Debuff, not that they wont land anyway.

Also we could use flurry once off in a fight, they dont last that long, depending on what weapon you use, you may have to press BNJ for brawl, fast and sneak attack, and maybe Dimach (k).

Not to mention nano/firstaid stims. All of which (execpt the ones on quick keys on the keybaord) do not fit on one quickbar so we have to fit it onto another bar.

Which bring the to the point of a debuffed bar.
    If im debuffed I have a bar for low rages/challengers and mongo/absorbs.

And some more, notum focus (which can be used by anyone) can be used in a fight, aswell as the enforcer (enf only duh) 2000 Absorb.

So basically you have no time to **** around.

Now, add to that a NT who RUNS around shooting and nuking you, and you have to use the WSAD keys to move, Dont give me **** about skill boy, go play an enf.

Easiest class? Soldier.

Till you got OMHH Its pretty simple.

Use TMS when needed, use specials Straight away ->or<- at a Tactical placed moment.

Nothing much else you can do, no root, no debuffs no..blah.
    I played a soldier to 100+ and from level 1+ its was a repetitive , Q fling burst and wait.

Enf stupid? Enf no skill? HAH! SMASH AND BASH.

Hey anikitos did I miss anything? :P
    Last edited by Rioko; Jan 4th, 2003 at 04:41:34.

Deezler ya whiney ass, just cause you got beat by an EQB enf one time doesnt give you the right to come crying on the forums requesting a nerf. if you get hit for 2k damage big whoop, your aimed shot does a more then 2k most of the time. Just cause agents arent good against enf, doesnt give you any preferential treatment to come here and write crybabie posts like this. Have you ever tried FP as a trader, try it out sometime, you might actually win a duel or 2. And think about how many enf have the EQB, if I had to guess, id say roughly 20 or so on all of RK1. Stay clear from these people and you wont have any trouble.

Congratulations you get the first "BIGGEST WHINER OF 2003 AWARD"

Heh

Deezlar is a perma-noob dont mind him Riokou.

Lets talk nano cost instead. How long do you think me as a lvl194 enfo can keep those nanos running? Nano Pool is dark blue.
    I am atrox which makes things even worse.

I got 4k nano pool with albr tank and ql200+ towers.
    4K nano is not enough to keep my buffs like hihgest challenger, infernal rage, mongo crush, best layers...running.
    Go check the nano cost of those buffs and do the math.

Believe it or not, an atrox enfo does run out of nano.....jesus you ppl are hopeless....

P.S
    Good points Spyder...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Anikitos

For the love of God Anikitos. You u go on and on about how great u are as a tank and how people love u for it. Then u say that without the EQB u would do ****.. eh I mean u would do as good as the rest of us. I love the idea that Enfocer tank the bosses like u say u do but u have to remember that u pull that tanking-"skill" into the PVP as well.

I asked for meaningful info and here is something I believe is correct: (read it all before u start to flame me)

Ill use a X-3 since X-3 is pretty much an allround good weapon.

With a X-3 a crit would be about 1200 on an enf.
    With an EQB a crit would be 3.5kish

(twice as good)

With a X-3 a normal hit would be 200-650ish
    With EQB a normal hit would be 2k+

(5 times as good)

With a X-3 one would have to crit 8 times + one aimed to kill an enf
    With an EQB one would have to crit twice and use brawl/dimach

(3 times as good)

With a X-3 u would have to hit an enf 30ish times atleast to kill him if one didnt crit.
    With an EQB one would have to hit 3 times and maby a brawl just to finish it off with no crits.

(10 times as good)

However, the EQB is twice as slow as X-3 so Ill divide all of this by 2. This is what I get: Same, 2.5 times as good, 1.5 times as good and 5 times as good.

1+2.5+1.5+5=10

10 divided by 4 is 2.5

Therefor u MIGHT say that the QB is 2.5 times better than the X-3 and I just dont think roots can compare with that now that u have high NR. I could make a root or 2 stick but all it takes is one fumble or one block and we're all dead. That just simply doesnt cut it. Only because u have EQB it shouldnt mean that we need 90% luck and u need 10% luck to win.

I would like to keep it friendly from now on. I have made a statement now and if u have something to say about it then plz do. Keep it constructive. I just want to understand why EQB shouldnt be toned down and I dont think that tanking a boss is a good reason at all.

(And this is just what _I_ think. It doesnt have to be true. It could be complete bull**** but plz tell my why in that case. Not just that Im wrong.)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast