Thread: Which towers are better defenders

Which towers are better defenders

From the combats I've been in, I get the feeling that guardians are probably not as good as turrets. But is there a good way to rank the different tower types for defensive firepower?
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Best towers are ql 100 towers heh, guardian or turret, doesnt matter because theres almost nobody who can attack them, so they will last the longest while still packing some punch on the attackers(who are around lv 80 to 120). But to be more specific, Turret are meant to attack while guardian are.. well.. guardian heh. They were called 'Buff tower' by the dev when they made them. Best I can say is place some ransack towers around a turret for the best effect while you place life guardian around CT. Turret are the Damage dealer while Guardian are the Support. But right now, turret and guardian are only good at giving more time to the defender cause they dont seem to defend for ****. They should be a threat, but the way things are, they are only killed to lower the reflect of the CT.