Thread: Greed, Selfishness in Tara

Greed, Selfishness in Tara

Ok, some of you might not know me. I am fairly new to this game. So i hear this thing on Clan OOC that Tara is up or something, so i go check it out in Avalon. Get there and some fighting.... pretty cool I say yo myself. So i buff up and head down into a place where abunch of Omni are standing around. I knew the moment i got there the Flaming would start. But it was diferent... they took it too far and tryed to get me banned from Anarchy Online. Like 4 or 5 of the omni standing around petitioned against me that i was 'trainging' or whatever. Im level 90!! how could i pull a mob without getting spanked!! Anyway they went as low trying to get me banned from the game, a GM contacted me and said not todo it again, I told him i did nothing but check out the dungeon. I explained to him my situation and that they were trying to frame me.
    What is with that Man! It's just a game. If you have to go as low as framing people and trying to get them banned, then you really suck. I talked to some high level clanners, and they said that's one reason out of many that they don't goto tara anymore. Don't expect me to go either, i don't want to get banned for standing there having fun.

Taitue
    90 Martial Artist

Welcome to AO...where just exploring can get you banned.

Want to knwo a sekert? People are *******s. Same crap happened to me long ago when I was your level. Im a fixer..I buffed my speed up (didnt hear anythign abtou a tara raid..never ben in the castle). And ran like hell. Every time I find a new area I run like hell expecting to get my ass kicked...just so I can see the place. I dont like spending 19 hours trying to kill everyting just to see the acrhitiecture. TO my surpise ther were no Mobs.

Ran into a room with a bunch of omni in it (im clan) to my surpirse Iwas attacked...kept runing like I was on Fire.

Ran into a Huge Run with a big ass lizard getting atacked by what looked like 30 OMnis. Blinked..and was Dead.

While in reclaim..I began to recive a plethora of Tells stating I was clan..I trained Etc. Got a nice tell from a GM warning me that If I trained again on the Tarrasque..Id get banned.

My answer...

"Umm ...Sir......Whats a Tarrasque?"

20 mins later I manadeg to get the poitn across to him that I ah no idea wat anyone was talkign about...ther were no fekking mobs to be trained...that I was killed by omni fair and square. (note: this was after a 2nd and even 3rd Ark shwoed up to talk to me...the 3rd one was a Well knwon ark that I even had a few conversatiosn with before....he promptl told the other arks to Fek off and that I wasnt greifing....

Too bad that Ark is gone now.

Morale of the Story however: People are Still *******s. You have to learn to ignore them or you end up carrying allot fo Toilet Paper

You blitz to T lair and ppl call it training, you stay in the dungeon after the GS is dead and its called griefing. People need to stop saying that xxx is training dragon. The only place where you can 'train' mobs in the dungeon is in the T lair. All the others mobs dont follow you after you pass through a door.

Yea man thanks for replying, it's good to know I'm not the only one this has happened to. I had a run buff also and ran like hell around the place.

That sux.

I can understand why youd be upset. People take way to seriously so they can get digital credits.... how pathetic is that, "my yamalah is bigger than yours..." "i got grid armor IV" "I Got Living dragon armor..." "noob, go home" "get some skills and come fight me..." all i have to say to all the bragging **** suckers who spend there idel time camping for digital items and calling me a noob because i lost pvping, for those idiots selling items on ebay and for the people buying them.... The only thing that you have in life is your computer and ur GAIV...

its a low tactic they are using.... they just petition anyone they see as a threat to get them removed or mixed up with ark.. its lame and ARk/GM's should know better. easy solution allow training in camelot as it is not a problem to anyone there and easy to stop. yet very hard to avoid agroing mobs when fighting or just running about in the laggy environment.
    btw for all you ninja out there if they use lizard aoe to kill you you can petition em..so take your lvl 1 toons there today and cause as much havock as you can until this is resolved.
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)