Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Movie: The Team Mission (Part 4)

Thad, we want you on our next TNT. Can that be arranged?
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

videos with sound going up to AO Stratics

Okay I've downloaded all 4 movies with sound and will upload them to AO Stratics.

If any one else wants stratics to host movies you make based on anarchy online drop me an e-mail to inktopia@stratics.com and I'll put them online for you.
    Inktopia - 129 NT
    Smudged 103 MA
    Fixicality - 50 Fixer
    Docsiniter - 72 Doctor

All them are deleted - I figured 12 months is too out of touch so I started a new MA called BlueNexus

Talking

Wow, that sound was really good! Really all of it from game? This will literally add a new dimension to the Team Mission movies! Only one comment, tho: In movie 2, the pet isn't hitting the doorway, as you suggest with the *bump* sound. It justs detects the door as a wall, and turns around, confused. My crat's pet is like that all the time.

TNT? Uh, is that that radio show thingy? I'm not sure... I have no microphone, and I don't think I'd like my voice transmitted all over RK. Oh yeah, and my spoken English is quite... um... you ask Hemicrusher, he'll be more than glad enough

As for the text: The program I'm using is quite (read: very) primitive, and I'm aware of the problem with visibility. I'm having problems reading them myself, when it comes to it. I've been experimenting with different colors, but that's not good. It's not possible to put the text below the movie, though I might try adding some black (or even semi-transparent) background behind the text itself. I'll do some tests with that next time I'm filming. Might get to update the four existing.

Thad

Edit: I've started filming Part 5, 'Da Boss'. It will be extra long, so don't expect it too soon.
    Last edited by Thadlerian; Jan 6th, 2003 at 22:50:46.

You gotta get your hands on some nice video editing software.
    The game sounds is found in the AO folder inside the cd_image folder. Send me a mail at gridfan@gridstream.com if you wanna chat about techy stuff

PS! With a proper video editing software. (several free/useable trials out there) you can create a frame size larger than the actual movie, thus making a empty/black area at bottom where you i.e could put text etc...
    Hmm, get "TMPGEnc", MPEG-1 video can be worked on with that...
    (I used that to merge/add the audio to the video btw)
    (Used a multi-track audio sample/sound editor to make/mix the sound)
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions

Yes, TNT the radio show thingie.. and you don't need a mic and it's at no expense to you ..

Come on pleeeeeeeease .. We can help translate for you!! As I told one person already though.. When Threx and I translate for you, most likely you'll be speaking about hippo's.. Nothing bad about them of course.

Seriously though, please consider it. We'd be honored to have you on.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Loved it and laughed

great sound adds for this making a great thing even better

next you should consider adding the new voice overs that we can use in game as well.

LOL

The movies where funny enough as it was, with the addition of sound, just the icing on the cake.

I used WinDvD to queue all 4 as a play list so there's no real gaps between each one, and watched the whole thing as one longer movie, still laughing about

"why didn't you heal me!!!?"

could have thrown-in a talk bubble (because your so far out of heal range you might as well be on RK2?)

LOL

looking forwad to "Da-Boss"

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

LOL, i never thought your english was bad thad... course i've never heard u actually talk but from the typing it seems fine. The sounds are a nice addition perhaps u guys can get togetehr on thr 5th part or soemthing? lol.

All hail Thadlerian for the movies (and extra thanks to Gridfan for adding the sound - wicked I think is the term )
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

ROFL!!!

Keep 'em comming!
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Question

When is Cz going to discover/comment the movies? He better do so quick, or I'll be forced to include him in Part 5...

He's too busy locking Deac's Demon Fetish stories.

~Chris

Talking

Too late anyway... he is now featured in Part 5, which is completed, and will be released tomorrow sometime.

really goos with the sound good work guys.. i am afraid of what the nt will be like...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12