Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AO Movie: The Team Mission (Part 4)

Cool AO Movie: The Team Mission (Part 4)

There is a time for everything. And now the time has come for Welding & Prabel Industries to release Part 4 of the epic Team Mission saga: Of Cabbages and Pings.

We would also like to bring to focus the fact that this will not be our last movie. There are still 6 professions unparodized on Rubi-Ka, but do not think you will escape! Look out for news on Another Team Mission(tm)(c)(r)(p)(etc.)

All similarities with Atlantean blah blah blah, you know the rest....

Acknowledgement: One of the greatest stars of them all, Slayer, has left this world. We were shocked to see that someone had performed a /pet terminate command on him. We will therefore be using a stand-in.

Thad

Great One, Thadlerian =)

COWABUNGA!
    2c
    Lyijy Engineer
    Zernia2 Ancarim Iron Legion Enforcer

HAHAHAHA MARVELOUS!! That is by far the truest and funniest thing I've watched!!! Man, I wish I knew how to do that stop motion stuff. I wish I had some legos too
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Excellent. =) Can't stop laughing.
    For Better or Worse, I don't care which, 'cause Devil is a Looser and She's My B!tch.

super^cool
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

Talking

Best!
    Quit whining (.com)(tm).
    ... listening whining since 2001-07-21 11:12:43...

LOL great one, keep em coming

lmao... hahah I forgot bout my like.. 10 trunk's full of Legos.. thx for helpin me remember my childhood with that tiny clip , gonna watch the others.. (yes out of order I know, but startin with #1!) keep up the uber work dude... not easy to move legos so perfectly and keep em alligned

Poor Slayer.
    lol. Pink Cabbage. Yum!
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

YES! HAHA! KILL THE SLAYER! BE AS SADISTICS AS NEEDED! KILL! KILL! KILL!

~Chris

STill great Thadlerian,keep em coming!
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

"Y DIDN'T U HEAL ME????" Bwahahahahaha!

Great stuff!
    Capacitor, the device - a device which collects and stores electricity.
    Capacitor, the Fixer - a Opifex who collects and stores visits to Reclaim.

-||-

LOL this is really funny
    At the end can you make links of all the movies?
    Good Stuff!
    RK-1 Fixer
    /tell Nixxy449

Not only is the parody extremely funny and accurate, but the quality of the stop-motion animation is first rate!

Written the story up on http://www.AO-Basher.com where it belongs.

Keep up the great work!
    Solarith- Level 220 Solitus Keeper - Defender Rank: Backer (20)
    Solarax - Level 189 Solitus Agent - Defender Rank: None (0)
    Solarize - Level 30 Solitus Doctor - Defender Rank: None (0)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Advisor Of Forsaken
    Former Editor-In-Chief
    AO Basher - all you needed...
    E-Mail : SolaraxGVRK@hotmail.com

LMAO THAD! U've gone platnum i've seen... i think u have a martial artist that u can do a parody of *cough* podoman *cough* lmao. Can't wait to see the next one.

PS I ahve a crat now too, just in case ... Actually use me for any prof i've been em all, lol. Don't forget my uber typing skills
    Last edited by Podoman; Jan 5th, 2003 at 02:12:47.

Excellent work - and it's all put together very well even if there's no sound. Hilarious to watch.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

lol omg, Thanks Thad =)
    ChaosWisp

Proud to be a Avenging Peewee!

I love your movies, and I look for updates regularly!

One suggestion, thoug:

couldnt you make the text go UNDER the movie itself, instead of inside it? I find it is hard to read - as my eyes are not what they used to be ( and the reason for me asking ).
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Sound

Since there was no sound in these excellent stop motion animation shorts, I took the liberty of adding sound.

All sound effects and music etc is naturally taken from the game itsels, using the original audio files...

All 4 movies (now with stereo sound :P is avail at (edit: no longer available, see stratics or some of the teammission mirrors)
    Due to limited space they'll only be avail for a week or so. So grab'em while their there and spread'em...

Now I'm gonna watche'm one more time and laugh my ass off.
    Hilarious.
    Last edited by Gridfan; Jan 18th, 2003 at 20:22:14.
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast