Omni - 74
    Neutral - 9
    Unoccupied - 32
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Most likely a bug in those numbers.
    Clan and omni have almost same amount of bases I think.

Ql10 tower wars ownz! The numbers are changing because of low ql towers. The real battle are done in DAV, CAV, Belial, EFP and PW. And we can easily see that theres alway a blue spot that appear in clan territory while omni lands are always the same, all blue Dont base your victory on % of a website, base them on what your faction accomplished. Omni is owning Camelot big time right now, while we keep on destroying clan bases here and there while they just keep getting pwned everytime they attempt and assault. Notice the xp bonus is jumping from 9.98 to 10.07 from each side. Omni destroy clan base but its really hard to keep them cause they are given to guild that dont PvP much since the big org already have a CT of each type.

Win a battle, lost the war.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Re: Clan winning on RK1

Originally posted by Hemicrusher<br>Lost Chapter
    According to todays stats, 01/03/03

Clan - 104
    Omni - 74
    Neutral - 9
    Unoccupied - 32
    *clap clap* like anyone really gives a damn
    As Insida said the big bases arent moving, and wont move, its all ql 10 to 150 battles, maybe 200 but thats the top of it.
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Insida
    And we can easily see that theres alway a blue spot that appear in clan territory while omni lands are always the same, all blue
    really i am looking at the land control map right now and thats not what i see. Probably will change by the next time you look at it but right now its pretty equal.

This is the land control stats right now

Omni-Tek areas 102
    Clan areas 105
    Neutral areas 9
    Unoccupied areas 3

For Rimor

Omni-Tek areas 65
    Clan areas 89
    Neutral areas 6

Clan seem to be winning on both servers right now. On Rimor in a Big way.

On Rimor, there's no question that Clan are winning.

On Atlantean, it's even. 3 land control spots out of 219 is about 2% of the total. Not really significant.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Yeah, on Rimor the Clans really are winning.

I wonder what Funcom will do then, I seriously doubt they want anyone to actually win this war.

Another important fact to remember is that although Clans are ahead currently on Rk1 by 3 or 4. This change happened very recently. Up till about a week ago Omni was ahead. Omni started out drastically ahead and clan has been gaining ever since. As for the Rk2 situation... I am also interested to see what FC would do if the clans gained much more of a lead. In theory if a side controls all areas they recieve a 25% exp bonus and that would be just a little much.

I wouldnt say clanners are realy winning because so far the clanners tend to be more organized on days when School is out and do much better on weekends but omni Tends to pull themselves togethor on workdays etc could just be that its a big holiday couple of weeks so people are away wouldnt count on them staying this way proberbly even out again

Originally posted by Rhaz
    Yeah, on Rimor the Clans really are winning.

I wonder what Funcom will do then, I seriously doubt they want anyone to actually win this war.
    Some of us suck it up and make Omni alts with the effort to help them out. I miss Yy.
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

It's a constant flux between Omni and Clan on RK1 ... and this is due largely to the lower Ql bases. Not many bases above Ql 150 change hands.

The only way one side could win this, is if the entire opposing side took a month off from playing, heheh Think about the mechanics of it...

Oh, and don't go by the number of occupied sites from somewhere, as there are still a good amount of unoccupiable spots due to bugs included. Take a look in BS, there's like 5 of them. =( Best way to tell is the different sides "Side Exp Bonus" .
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE