Thread: Shadowlands?

Shadowlands?

Anyone got the lo'down on why there is NO information on the AO site regarding Shadowlands? I mean, they have that link to three pics, but come on. Where is the information on what we should be looking forward too?
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Because they haven't started yet. . It is FC you know... Don't expect anything until 3 days before release.
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

This is what i think i know. .. dont wanna go spreading alot of silly rumors so take this lite.

7 or 9 new play fields. 1 new big city. Several new items and armors (offcourse).

Proffesions will gain points so they can go dual professions. i have no idea how it works but i read this somewere.

This is just a guess based on AO's database. I think they will implent higher lvl CAP. since there is ql 300 armors in the database. And as funcom said when they putted the items in there. "this is just to show a little of whats to come"

It aint much info, but some. Oh, When u enter shadowland (lvl 40 req i think) your char will change it's apperance. omni's will be "evil like" looking, and Clans will be "good like" looking. i guess neuts will look like they always have then ;D.
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

fc...

FC does not want u to not know that much yet..... That or they dont know all the details themselves,hehe
    Whens the release anyway? mars? april?
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade