Thread: Please wait for previous action to end.

Please wait for previous action to end.

I'm so damn tired of getting that message, both in pvm and pvp, it's just a pain in the *ss, FC why the hell did you add that stupid thing? I can't wait for SWG to come out, all those damn stupid *ss thingies make this game so frustrating to play.

in life and online you have to be patient. its a message that tells you that you are trying to do much at one time.

I think you can get over it. Its not like reloading pistols, where you lose 1-3 attack cycles between specials and reloads. also sabretooth healing animation makes you lose alot of time too.

While I dont agree with the way Z decided to post his complaint, I do agree that its a pain. And its not doing too many things at one time, I get it alot in missions.

Example (and this is prolly what hes complaining about)

My team goes in room one, we kill mob, go into room two, team is killing mob while the whole time im getting the wait message, mob is dead, move to room three i can attack again, and all im using is an X-3, theres no huge recycle time on it.

98% of the time I can shoot shoot shoot and mob dies, then immediatly start shooting at next mob, this wait thing has to be a bug, makes me miss out on killing a mob sometimes even two in a row. Tho I have found that if I chuck a nano at the target, I can attack right away when its happening.

Jagdtyger (170 adv)
    Vampiira (150 tra)

It has nothing to do with the weapon's recharge cycle, my hellspinner is well capper at 1/1 and still I get the message about 5 seconds and often more after each fight so it's probably another lag issue that annoys everyone such as the warping and black door bug.
    It's not a complaint, it's just the way it is and I needed to remind myself that FC will never do ***** about it.
    I hope SWG crew will work more then 2 hours a day on their game, so maybe that game won't be as bugged and frustrating to play.
    And when FC said there would be no camping (before release) then I wouldn't mind having someone explain why we spent hours waiting at notum soldier. My 2 cent on what makes me mad when I think that I pay for fc crew's beers they drink instead of fixing the enormous amount of issues that will never be fixed.