Thread: All in only 1 mission

All in only 1 mission

4 LD's

5 relogs due to black doors.

rubberband warped 23 times. ( yes i counted )

This was just me. My team combined was

17 LD's

13 relogs

to the best of my count. 133 rubberband warps.

FC. Fix your damn game.

Can you?
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Things with warping (which causes the black door problem cause camera is no longer close to character at least when it happens to me) has gotten worse.

Tried dropping game detail to crappy lvls to see if it help... no luck... I notice that it happens more when I have a run buff... obviously cause I moving through the mission at a high rate of speed and the server/client or whatever is tracking my location can't keep up.

-Mega

No need to relog when you get Black Doors are there ? Didn't they make a temporary fix that will get you back in synch again ?

On topic: Bump, please fix damn game!

I havnt had probelms with LD's and black doors, but you are more then correct with the rubber band effect. It really is very bad. I to once tried to count, and this was a solo mish . . I got tired of it after about halfway through when I hit 30 something. . .

Please FC, look into this, it is making the game much harder ( and wasnt entended Im sure ) and is HIGHLY annoying as well.

Something Im sure you dont want of your customers.

~P~
    Quik

*EDIT* = Damn typos :P
    Quiksilva - Omni Enforcer ( hey its a job )

Misterbungle - Rerolled 2HE Omni Enforcer . . . . . " It's not funny my @ss is on fire! "

Why are both of my ONLY two characters Enforcers? Simple, it doesnt matter what weapon/armor/style you go for, Enforcers are a very simple and much needed class in game. You simple hit things. ALOT >

" We have no great war, no great desprssion. Our great war is a spiritual war, our depression, is our lives. " ~ Tyler Durden, Fight Club

BUMP- FIX IT!

Well was out in mort at the ever popular borg camp yesterday..eveyone in the zone froze for 2 minutes..chat was fine we talked thru it...but 2 minutes! add in all the rubberbanding and this new freezing thing..it is just getting to be frustrating gameplay. The freeze thing isnt just me that i am sure of..and now that i see and hear so many complaining about rubberbanding and the black door I feel a bit better knowing it is not just me.

This seriously needs to be looked at before anything else.... or why not do something wnderfull and throw some nice new fixes for a few prof and fix this ...Thats the way to the players hearts.. show you care..surprise us with a post!

Last night I participated in a 3 hour++ long mission and we had:

0 LD
    0 Relogs
    Some rubberbanding
    Some lag (nothing painful)

I made three levels and it was a very enjoyable experience

I don't understand ... this doesn't seem to be a universal problem. Overall I think AO is very stable, but the lag and rubberbanding should be adressed.

[quote]I don't understand ... this doesn't seem to be a universal problem. Overall I think AO is very stable, but the lag and rubberbanding should be adressed.[quote]

seem to me i never had a problem with black doors or the rubberbanding before the last two patches... i also experience a problem with bad loads when i try to use the mission buttons... it sometimes cosses me to kinda lockup for a min. then it unlaggs and im either dead or alive... all these thing i never had a problem with before the last two patches... is the rubberbanding some laim fix for petpathing?... i noticed that pet use to always rubberband... now i do...i just hope they fix this soon...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Its a bug and many ppl hate it, including me.

Damn rubberband 3 times in a row to the same place is kinda annoying.

Same thing with that bloody grid bug when half the team LD´s when entering the grid.

Just fix it?
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Japella
    seem to me i never had a problem with black doors or the rubberbanding before the last two patches... i also experience a problem with bad loads when i try to use the mission buttons... it sometimes cosses me to kinda lockup for a min. then it unlaggs and im either dead or alive...
    black doors and rubberbanding --- ditto

mission buttons --- ditto

Add -- half the team goes LD when gridding
    Sheilabeela 220/29 Enforcer in United
    Sheilah - Adventurer

Smile

Originally posted by Phixit
    Last night I participated in a 3 hour++ long mission and we had:

0 LD
    0 Relogs
    Some rubberbanding
    Some lag (nothing painful)

I made three levels and it was a very enjoyable experience
    Same here. Overall it seems to me that despite occasional lag (for which I blame my ISP) and server lags things seem to be a lot better. Two months ago warping both outdoors and inside missions varied from constant annoyance to common occurance.

For the last two weeks I remember having the warping problem once outdoors and even though it's more common inside missions, it seems to be happening a lot less and causing less other problems when it does (this could of course be me getting more used to it and adjusting the camera as a habit).

Overall, I'm much happier these days "Some rubberbanding, Some lag" is the norm for me these days, too.
    They killed my .sig again.

Warping/rubberbanding has definitely become worse for most people over the last two patches.

But I've LDed about twice. Since 14.6.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.