Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Formal Apology

Originally posted by Infamine

Also its sorta sad to see that each time you wanna spawn Ian, you have to fight countless number of green/greys that feel like the xp is great and wont pass their way. Kinda like theres absolutely no other place to make xp
    Sorry but you sound like so many others who think they have the right to be there but others dont. Everyone has the right to be there, and enjoy the camp.

If you are partaking in aacitvity that takes alot of planning, then you need to make it a part of your plan to pull the mob far enough away to not interfere with other parties present who are also enjoying the zone.

No offense but alot of people who are pulling these uber mobs speak as if they are superior and own the camp.

err no i dont feel superior, i just feel like beating the living hell of anyone that ruins any other people planned and long/boring raid just because they cant accept to run to the mobs and not away from them when they realise they made a bad pull.
    Yeh you die so what, if you go to aces to level its not like you expect to level uber fast anyway, so i dont see the point.
    Whenever i make a bad pull the only thing that comes to my mind is to TMS and pull the mobs as far as i can from other people, or my own team, not to run away and let the other deal with it, it takes me 5 minutes max to die and rez and be back than to get everyone back and to start everything all over again.
    I really dont see whats so hard to understand here, theres nothing about anyone owning the place or feeling superior, just basic common sense ...
    edit : what basically you must be short off http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ghlight=shades

Actually i tend to think someone is trying to get in a team to grab a pair of PoP and more if ... lmao
    Last edited by Infamine; Jan 4th, 2003 at 12:30:31.
    Infamine 200 soljah

All you can do is apologize, hope the apology is accepted and move on. I doubt if it was intentional Kupo would have come here and created this post.

Everyone learnes from their mistakes, allow Kupo to learn from hers.
    *hugs*
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Thanks Tristy. It wasnt even my pull, but someone on my team if yuo really need the truth. It's just easier to blame me, cos Im outspoken, and Im available

Originally posted by Hemicrusher<br>Lost Chapter
    Are you officially on their KOS list?
    Am I missing something here? Wouldn't any and every Omni be officially KOS to any Clan org?
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12