Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Formal Apology

Formal Apology

My team of 2. Were at Primus camp this morning, when we had primus aggro us, as per usual I put onparrot to fly away, alas the primus followed the MA out into the field where it went aggro on Storm's awaiting docs nearest the bridge.

This caused their whole team to pretty much get wiped out by Ris Lee who they were intently working on.

Since they could not go back for him, they have to start the Ian mobs all over again I think and thats ALOT OF WORK.

So basically, most of them hate me now and sent me very mean tells saying I intentionally trained on them.

A few even tried to train Ris Lee on me aftrwards.

Now Im just posting this to apologize that this happened. And to put down I am checking out the other Primus camp, to ease tensions in the air.

Again, Im sorry for your losses.

Are you officially on their KOS list?

Now this is from a 3rd party...and I do know that an apology is a very honorable thing to do. But.

You seem to hate STORM from the posts I have read in the past, so you might be 10 cents short. Plus you are Omni.....and that sure can't help.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Dont hate them, even throw them heals for hours on end just cos i hate to see a hardworking team die. I apologized and hope to make things right. Just a few members in their guild ive had issues with big meanie butts!!!

uumm, ya.. anyways, I dont know if im on their KOS list, I have had good talks with their generals and SquadCommanders.

Shrug, Im sorry I ever brought this personal issue to the forums, but ya live and ya learn.

It seems like you have more than you fair share of issues at these camps.

You may want to mix in a few team missions and give the camps a break.
    Klamersan

Klamer7

Anitabuff
    Baby - It's what's for dinner.

Veteran of Apocalypse

one issue and its resolved, but thanks for your concern, lol.

My mistake, you just have issues with guilds, not camps.
    I mean...multiple issues with multiple people in multiple guilds.
    Klamersan

Klamer7

Anitabuff
    Baby - It's what's for dinner.

Veteran of Apocalypse

there's another primus camp other than the ace one?
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Yea, Wobble, its in "The Caves" way NE area of MilyWay. YOU need to get to the cyborg camp then fly in to the caves area. ITs a little tricky.

It's a pretty interesting primus camp area. I saw alot of Quartus and a Notum Profundis there. But be careful, cos the NP aggroes when you come close to the cave inside the area.

other ace camp

I hunted there a couple days ago, it is a pretty empty spot. But there are three different sections that you can hunt in, each section has a Notum Profundis in it. I have only hunted the first and second section but from what I have experienced the first section is a bit tricky to hunt because of the notum Profundis is in a bad area and it is hard to pull his support, and the second area is pretty easy you can get some good pulls and once you clear the area around him you just have your docs spam team heals.
    RK-1
    ------------------
    Nrse.

Here we go.

Apology is appreciated...but it really does not look good when a level 300 mob we spend 12 hours spawning is 50% dead with only 20 minutes left to kill it and all of a sudden a train of Primus/secundus/tertius (there were 3-5 didn't count) come STRAIGHT for us OUT of the camp in which they spawn and screw up our whole raid. I know for a fact anyone doing a raid that takes this much effort and time would feel the same way and agree wholeheartedly.

You have been there countless of times we have been raiding, and you know where we pull to. You knew exactly where those mobs were going, so there is no excuse for the train. It's not storm that does this to these people, it's you these people who give themselves a bad name. Whether it's by criticizing us a countless number of times here on the forums before contacting us ingame or just lack of disrespect ingame.

I know the camp can be great xp and you have a right to be there, but just out of respect you should let us handle our raids and do not interfere. That is a flaw that Funcom has to work out (outdoor hunting as a whole really), so maybe e mail some suggestions to them.

Finally, you accuse storm of training Ris Lee (which is impossible by the way. Ask anyone who has pulled this mob or any of these mobs) on you when you know exactly where we pull to. You just happened to be in the path in which we pull, and it is clearly not a train opposed to the 4 mobs that were impossible for 2 people to kill coming all the way out where we pull to and killing us all.

Storm doesn't actively seek enemies, but we don't tolerate when people disrespect us in ways that directly affect the guild as a whole and mess up hours and hours of hard work.

Again, the apology is appreciated and accepted, but I'm just asking for some respect here. You earn respect from us by giving respect. That's how it always goes and it's no different with us.

12 hours work x 10 people = 120 hours work. What's the going rate on 120 hours work?

*sigh*

how many times does this happen?

Something EQ did pretty well was to put these kinds of boss mobs behind a huge screen of other mobs who respawned behind them. This kept people who wernt part of the raid out of the equation, no Ninjalooters, no trains from nubis who are just there to look and so on. Not even the Mantis Queen or Tarasque is properly protected by mobs to let those who are fighting in there avoid trains from people (not that it matters when it comes to Tarasque).

Sounds like the MA should be the one apologizing, as it was the MA, not Emiko that ran away in the direction of the Storm Docs (from what the post says).
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

Its highly unlikely it was I who dragged anyone out to the field, since I got parrot on while inside the camp and flew out of there at a pretty steep angle.

shrug. fact is. parroting to escape is safe for me and others. once i parrot the mobs tend to not follow me, its as if they cant tell where I went.

Originally posted by Emiko
    Shrug, Im sorry I ever brought this personal issue to the forums, but ya live and ya learn.
    Well, you live anyway.

Emiko, Emiko, always stirring up trouble with the uberdorks. lmao
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Originally posted by Emiko
    Dont hate them, even throw them heals for hours on end just cos i hate to see a hardworking team die.
    yes and they give the clans the worst name they could ever earn. pathetic behavior.
    kinda looks like you hate em

Originally posted by Jerrak

kinda looks like you hate em
    I dont

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Something EQ did pretty well was to put these kinds of boss mobs behind a huge screen of other mobs who respawned behind them. This kept people who wernt part of the raid out of the equation, no Ninjalooters, no trains from nubis who are just there to look and so on. Not even the Mantis Queen or Tarasque is properly protected by mobs to let those who are fighting in there avoid trains from people (not that it matters when it comes to Tarasque).
    How damn true, its like when you go to the WW op, you pet before you even start to have a cloaked ark to boot the trainers, nubis that run to you with 10 commanders or whatnot.
    Those type of mobs should have some kinda shield preventing training, nubi bad moves, etc. Also its sorta sad to see that each time you wanna spawn Ian, you have to fight countless number of green/greys that feel like the xp is great and wont pass their way. Kinda like theres absolutely no other place to make xp
    Infamine 200 soljah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast