Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexual Harassment

Odd, Ive only been sexually harrassed by clanners too now that I think about it.. those clanners are tired of dating women who dont bathe and shave under their arms

Dramatization of What realy happens

Ignore the attention part of this gif.. Focus on how all the guys act when they think its a girl posting.
    Last edited by AkodoReign; Jan 4th, 2003 at 11:08:54.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Thedeacon

Habibus, supersoly and nothinman have both taken their turns /backflipping behind me. I'm a little guy and I felt....violated, yet at the same time I was drawn in their strong Atrox arms. Sometimes I think about them late at night, wondering what they're doing right now, wondering if they're thinking about me too. Maybe one day the world will be accepting enough of our transgender/species relationship, but until then, I can only love my big burly atroxes from afar...

er, just kidding.

maybe.
    trox do /laugh-s, and i know you dig it so stop denying already :)~
    Infamine 200 soljah

The last major jerk I ran into bugging me was Omni in Reets. Don't think it's just the Clans.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

thing is, it happens everywhere... no matter where you are, there's always SOMEONE... =/
    LilFelix -<[ E ]>- What? MA's are uber again? Nerf!
    Celesite -[ E ]- Sexy, Squishy, Deadly... Yummm!

Originally posted by Infamine

trox do /laugh-s, and i know you dig it so stop denying already ~
    *giggles and crosses his legs seductively*

You bet I do, daddy..
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Infamine
    gotta be a clan problem noone ever taunted me ... err once a guy stalked me but he actually stopped as soon as i told him to go get laid
    but isn't that his whole purpose in stalking you?
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jan 5th, 2003 at 10:14:30.

=/ but when I'm obviously with Sandy, it happens which is the lame thing, It's like hey I see you're with your husband, lemme start hitting on you!

Originally posted by Lilfelix
    =/ but when I'm obviously with Sandy, it happens which is the lame thing, It's like hey I see you're with your husband, lemme start hitting on you!

Hehehe better than it happening in real life. Many years ago when my wife and I were romantic, some dude tried to hit on her right in front of my face. Bad idea. If I were romantically involved with a woman, I'd much rather it happen in game where I can't get arrested for damaging them

Originally posted by Hemicrusher<br>Lost Chapter
    I love this post.....

I posted a message just like this, but being a male and it being a female charecter, I was kinda blown off.

I used to crack me up when guys tried to pick me up. I mean here I am a 30+ year old man, RPing a female charecter and getting tells and /me's all the time. I pretty much stopped playing her cause it kinda creeped me out.

Once you get a /me is rubbing your nipples.....it kinda takes the fun away.

I just have to say that if you are so sexually pent up that you need to hit on a avatar.....you need to find a real life.
    LMAO, ahahaha... sry but i think that was kinda funny...
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Hey, I was only kidding when I said I was rubbing your luxurious nipples hemi! Come back!

Whats wrong with my wife??

Hmmm... Is this a RK1 phenomenon?

I've been playing 134 levels together with my wife - a gorgeous soli enf. And she has NEVER EVER been sexually harassed by anyone! (Well... there was this one time when we were drinking wine and playing and my hand kinda... nm! )

So - whats wrong with my wife? Is her Hammer of Doom intimidating? Or are the male clan population of Rimor just plain more chivalrous?

Epoz

Jeevez........: Rimor Clan Enforcer (Atrox)
    Mediceval....: Rimor Clan Doc (Solitus)
    Mozart........: Rimor Clan Trader (Solitus)

Retired:
    Helvic.........: Rimor Clan NT (Solitus).
    Epoz..........: Rimor Clan NT (Nanomage).

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Its all in the name.

Cutesy names like ours always get the kiddies dribbling.

I find a simple "F off I'm a big hairy man!" works wonders
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

If often use

"I might be blonde but I'm not THAT dumb"
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

LOL!!!! Sandy could do that... and maybe add in something on her own.... but that just angers them so they start doing the emotes =/

heh, i suffer from this aswell, just an hour ago Deac at an org meeting was commenting on my buttocks :-(
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

Not had this problem for a while, though I usually try to roleplay it, unless it goes to far, then I send a tell letting them know. Never had to petition anyone yet. Had the same problem in real life a few times, and as has been mentioned, you do pick up a few usefull tricks and lines to use, such as
    me: would your friend like to join us
    guy: (excitedly) oh yeah
    me: good, because you will have someone to pick you up when I knee you in the balls

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

I generally treat every1 equal, being the cute adorable leet that i am and that i come from the school of thinking that believes that 90% of female toons are actually a bloke called Brian who calls himself "Jane" at weekends or something like that.

I remember 1 day, happily waddling about in ent, doing my usual job of spreading happiness and i licked a female doc, she went completly ape ***** at me , accusing me of sexual harrasment and being a pervert.
    A person nearby come to my rescue and calmly told her what i was like and that i licked everybody, she them went for his throat, he then shouted a thrase that has always stuck in my mind, mainly because it turned Ent into a warzone.

"It's not lick he tried to ur **** u frigid b*tch!"

He later revealed he was a man, because he called me gay and that he was only RP'ing a female char. I left the scene of the crime before the arks arrived but recieved treatening tells for hours even though i had taken no part in the argument, all i had done was lick her/he/it

I was too scared to lick any1 for days
    Benjy - A pioneer for leet rights in todays multiculteral society

I still maintain that anyone sexually harassing an avatar is hilarious on so many levels it's really quite disturbing.

I was in the backyard yesterday buffing and handing out ql2 krutts when this level 5 doc in Miir started rubbing up against me. I found this awkward, and promptly pressed H to "disappear".

The idea of sex or sexiness (apart from teh footness of course) in this game is completely idiotic.

Still it is understandable that women would be disturbed by these remarks.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by StrayDuck
    heh, i suffer from this aswell, just an hour ago Deac at an org meeting was commenting on my buttocks :-(
    I confirm, the event did happen. However there was no :-('s coming from Stray, there were more ;-p's coming from him.

As for playing a female character and getting hit on.....

I can only really recall Minivasn being hit on by 6 people. One of them got so mad to find out I was a guy that he ignored me for 100 levels and then dissed me for 20. He's gotten over it finally. Problem was I was roleplaying, Before anything could happen that he would really regret I did let him know.

Maybe its my name, my attitude, that I don't really get into social situations often, or that I now have male characters for people to look at instead, but I haven't ever been harrassed. Or its just because I am oblivious to it.

My wife's character (Solitus femle, so you know she looks good.) hasn't really ever been harrassed either. She's had people give her millions just because she's female though, and it wasn't even me who did that.

I'm done on the subject. If I failed to make sense blame it on sleep deprivation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123