Thread: Non twink Organizations/guils?

Question Non twink Organizations/guils?

I'm a player who don't like twinking, but its hard teaming with twinks if you'r not one yourself.
    I'm not saying I don't like twinks, I just don't enjoy twinking myself.
    Thats why I realy want to get in a guild, a guild who don't support twinking or heavy twinking themself.
    It can also be a RP guild.

Thanks for a greate game.

what u mean is that ur gimped ?

Contact Tanzer, Maelice or Khurusau in game. We are omni and run a RP org that is more or less anti twinking/powerleveling, but can give you a line on neutral or clan orgs as well if you arent one of the good guys .

Originally posted by FakoNamo
    Contact Tanzer, Maelice or Khurusau in game. We are omni and run a RP org that is more or less anti twinking/powerleveling, but can give you a line on neutral or clan orgs as well if you arent one of the good guys .
    Ha, you beat me to it. Of course I'd be representing one of the neutral factions. ;p
    DrDaer: Doctor for Hire, Daerdevil: Speed Addict,
    RevDaer: Prophet for Profit, MaestroDaer: Salesman of DOOM (tm)
    ... all part of the collective conciousness know as Daerkannon
    Squad Commander of the Rogue's Gallery

I don't particularly have anything against twinking, I just find it boring myself. I once teamed with a level 60 Trader that had a ql160 shotgun equipped, and this was before the OE rules.

It was quite boring.
    Max "Quool" Marsalis

hmmm shall have to look into this. always looking for people that will let me go at my own pace and not try to give me stuff and tell me how i should play my own character.

Dregan
    Last edited by FOset; Jan 10th, 2003 at 20:43:21.