Thread: Nano-guns

Lightbulb Nano-guns

What I think would make a nice addition to the wonderful world of Rubi-Ka is the presence of "Nano-guns". Nano-guns which are linked directly with your Nano pool instead of ammo. Guns can be tuned or fixed dependant of QL and dual wielded. This would allow non-weapon wielding classes to wield a weapon(s) that are suited for their class.

Best Regards,
    DrArkane

Hmm, I am an MP myself and having a weapon that eats your nano, well?

Think of this, if you had a gun that run on your health?? Would you use it?

Its exactly the same for nano classes, Nano is as important as health. This weapon that you speak of is not exactly going to be super uber, so would I use a weapon that eats my nano or use a nuke that does twice the damage?

I would choose the nuke!

Think about it.............
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

thats actually a cool idea for engineer types and buff only classes. Most engies have a nano pool over 3k at lvl 150 and well ya never use more than 2300 at a time. Might actually make thos first aid nano stims worth it too
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Interesting....
    .: Naraya :.