Thread: Damage vs Healing

Damage vs Healing

Ok, so I'm a doc.
    I step into 2ho.
    A soldier does an alpha on me. Dead doc.

But hey! All my *healing*! Yes, folks, I can spend a PvP-fight (before I die, that is) healing myself. Which, of course, means that I am NOT doing any damage... But wait! I have DOTs! Combining several nanos, I can do 90dmg per tick. But OOOOPS, then I will have no nano to use for those glorious heals...

Most of the time I go into a PvP area with my dear doc, he gets wasted in LESS than 2 seconds. I cannot possibly heal up 1500 HPs in that time.

And some people (why do I get the impression that most agents and soldiers in PvP are played by the "counterstrike community"?) actually argue that healing should be cut in half? Are you nuts?

Before the patch, most soldiers and agents could kill ANYONE instantly. BOOM=dead opponent.
    Now, they can kill all but the most buffed-up, übertwinked guys.

Give us a stats-check every turn for all equipment. As for nanos.

Re: Damage vs Healing

Originally posted by D-Cypher
    Ok, so I'm a doc.
    I step into 2ho.
    A soldier does an alpha on me. Dead doc.

But hey! All my *healing*! Yes, folks, I can spend a PvP-fight (before I die, that is) healing myself. Which, of course, means that I am NOT doing any damage... But wait! I have DOTs! Combining several nanos, I can do 90dmg per tick. But OOOOPS, then I will have no nano to use for those glorious heals...

Most of the time I go into a PvP area with my dear doc, he gets wasted in LESS than 2 seconds. I cannot possibly heal up 1500 HPs in that time.

And some people (why do I get the impression that most agents and soldiers in PvP are played by the "counterstrike community"?) actually argue that healing should be cut in half? Are you nuts?

Before the patch, most soldiers and agents could kill ANYONE instantly. BOOM=dead opponent.
    Now, they can kill all but the most buffed-up, übertwinked guys.

Give us a stats-check every turn for all equipment. As for nanos.
    Yeah but some Apprentice who wins 99% of his fights loses a fight because a twinked out shotgun doctor, running LMA and Limited Grid Jump, gets a jump on him and he wants the class completely gimped in PvP.
    Last edited by Sent; Jan 27th, 2002 at 10:44:03.