Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Nerf' - Change Enforcers Part 2

Re: Re: Re: 'Nerf' - Change Enforcers Part 2

Originally posted by Riokou

Argulace is correct.

If you cant kill a enf with a QB, whats stops them from killing you with a Beam, or staffs, those alphas can still hurt.

BUT THEY STILL..have the same essence, the same mongo, the same rage.

If you cant root a 200 enf who doesnt use a eqb/pr and some of the old weapons which still are deadly then wtf.

You have to keep away from enforcers, no matter WHAT ****ing weapon they use.

Ive seen NTs fight enfs than just STAND there hoping to kill him before he does.

STAND? MY room mate can own enfs so badly, he keeps at range, he runs around, blinding and rooting, taking down nano skills so another rage cannot be casted.

So what if it does so much damage.
    Ive been taken to the (finish him!) stage of death from a soldiers alpha, do I want that nerfed? No they are fighters.

You stupid engineers go back to icc and build stuff, your not made for fighting.

Yes this is ignorant ,but its true, dont like it? Make an enf as everyone did a trader when they where considered THE BEST.

Quit your whining.

The EQB double the damage compared to a Beam. Do the math.

~Chris

Originally posted by Jynne
    Doctors aren't mega uber. Especially not for damage-dealing. Try playing one; I know I do just about the least or second-least amount of damage of everyone I commonly group with.

At level 175, with a setup oriented towards tower pvp, I've gotten "credit" (loot rights) for exactly one player kill in a mass battle. Ever. That counts both Camelot and tower battles.

So please, tell Funcom how uber my damage is supposed to be, I could certainly use some uberification there.
    ... and STILL im talking about PVP!!! not groups!!! READ b4 u say anything... christ! And yes ive tried doc, they do suckyu dmg but in pvp u can go on 4ever... So yes they are mega uber in PvP, not in pvm cuz they do sucky dmg.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

I can beat a EQB enforcer. i cant beat a trader much lower level then me.

this game doesnt make alot of sense.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Ed the gamer

... and STILL im talking about PVP!!! not groups!!! READ b4 u say anything... christ! And yes ive tried doc, they do suckyu dmg but in pvp u can go on 4ever... So yes they are mega uber in PvP, not in pvm cuz they do sucky dmg.
    What part of, "I"ve only ever gotten one kill credit in over a month's worth of mass PvP" don't you understand as being PvP oriented?

If you want to be an uber duellist, be a trader. Everyone knows that. Otherwise, stop being a moron and play your profession using some tactics in mass battles including teaming with other people, coordinating your fire, retreating when you're going to die, and most importantly, shutting the hell up about how you suck in duels and other professions should be nerfed because of it.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Jynne
    What part of, "I"ve only ever gotten one kill credit in over a month's worth of mass PvP" don't you understand as being PvP oriented?

If you want to be an uber duellist, be a trader. Everyone knows that. Otherwise, stop being a moron and play your profession using some tactics in mass battles including teaming with other people, coordinating your fire, retreating when you're going to die, and most importantly, shutting the hell up about how you suck in duels and other professions should be nerfed because of it.
    Jynne, i seriously starting to wonder what IQ u have...
    What does that have to do with anything, what i mean is that doctor is pretty unbeatable... in PvP, player vs player, 1v1, not groups, not mass pvp, and trader dont own doc, doc = good nano resist and the traders cant land a divest, doc shud be NERFED!!!

And how i do in arena has nothing to do with this, ive tried doc and i was unbeatable, nano pack and ur set, u can be under heavy fire till u run out of nano, and wich the low nano cost and the high nano u got, thats pretty hard!

Just admit that doctor is one of the best proffesions at PvP.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13

Doctor heals shud be halfed(or something, nerfed anyways)
    Get heal from some other profession from now on. You don't deserve Doctor's Heal
    Dreamerxx - Doctor Current Setup Future Hope

Dreamerll - Soldier Babe

Dankala - Loved MP

Wound on the bone can heal but a wound from words may fester

Jynne, i seriously starting to wonder what IQ u have...
    Now now getting really sad here aren't we?

A few words to describe you, mr Ed:

Clueless
    No insight of the game mechanics
    No insight regarding the doctor profession
    Hardly a clue regarding pvp, be it single or mass
    And worst of it all crying for nerf , calling other people morons while, the biggest moron is yourself.

I'm not going to even reply further to your posts, as it would just be a waiste of time, seeing having a proper discussion with you is impossible.

-Georg
    Last edited by Georg; Jan 4th, 2003 at 04:07:18.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Docs are beatable to nearly all the professions. Sure, sometimes they need to get lucky, but everyone can do it on occasion. To 7-8 professions, the enforcer is invincable. It's like the enforcers have a GA nuke to 8 professions.

~Chris

Originally posted by Georg

Now now getting really sad here aren't we?

A few words to describe you, mr Ed:

Clueless
    No insight of the game mechanics
    No insight regarding the doctor profession
    Hardly a clue regarding pvp, be it single or mass
    And worst of it all crying for nerf , calling other people morons while, the biggest moron is yourself.

I'm not going to even reply further to your posts, as it would just be a waiste of time, seeing having a proper discussion with you is impossible.

-Georg
    Clueless
    No insight of the game mechanics - Ive played since day1, and i know how it was when 40% struck, not fun. (Doctor died in a hit back then, u gotta love it)

No insight regarding the doctor profession - I have tried doctor, and i think it was very easy to kill every1 but traders (because i wasnt high enuff lvl to afford the IP into NR)

Hardly a clue regarding pvp, be it single or mass - Ive been PvPing more than PvMing, ive made more twinks than seconds you have lived.

And worst of it all crying for nerf , calling other people morons while, the biggest moron is yourself. - Im not crying for a nerf, im calling her a moron cuz she doesnt stick to the subject.

lol, she keeps saying that docs doesnt do great dmg in pvm, that is not what im talking about, she says that doc die easy in tower wars, thats not what im talking about either...

Only the uber guys, like ex EQB enf with thier lil alpha can kill docs, but docs are overpowerd in 1v1.

Doc = init debuff, high nano resist and CH.

Fixer = dead

NT = dead(if its a laggy fight)

Soldier = dead(if alpha doesnt crit)

Enf = dead (unless EQB good alpha)

Adv = ... (Dont realy know, but its gonna be a hell of a long fight)

MP = dead

MA = dead

Agent = dead if not good alpha

Trader = dead if not landed Divest

Crat = dead

And no im not crying, i thought since we are talking about nerfs, i think its a good idea to nerf docs, u have NO idea how it feels like to have at least 5 docs a day asking u for a fight.
    I say no i have no chance against them... then next day they ask again...

Im not crying, am i crying? No. Its just since she keeps saying alot of other stuff about doc i have to repeat.
    Last edited by Intah!; Jan 4th, 2003 at 05:08:53.

EQB Has an alpha? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAO.

Where?
    WHERES THE GOD DAMN UNLOCK FAST ATTACK?

lol, she keeps saying that docs doesnt do great dmg in pvm, that is not what im talking about, she says that doc die easy in tower wars, thats not what im talking about either...

Only the uber guys, like ex EQB enf with thier lil alpha can kill docs, but docs are overpowerd in 1v1.

Doc = init debuff, high nano resist and CH.

Fixer = dead

NT = dead(if its a laggy fight)

Soldier = dead(if alpha doesnt crit)

Enf = dead (unless EQB good alpha)

Adv = ... (Dont realy know, but its gonna be a hell of a long fight)

MP = dead

MA = dead

Agent = dead if not good alpha

Trader = dead if not landed Divest

Crat = dead

And no im not crying, i thought since we are talking about nerfs, i think its a good idea to nerf docs, u have NO idea how it feels like to have at least 5 docs a day asking u for a fight.
    I say no i have no chance against them... then next day they ask again...

Im not crying, am i crying? No. Its just since she keeps saying alot of other stuff about doc i have to repeat.
    You are crying, crying nerf.
    But if you REALLY want to talk about the NONEXSISTANT PVP 1ON1 DUELLING here we go. Well, atleast its nonexcistant for omni on rk1...

Fixer = Dead doc, or dead fixer, depends on the tactics and nanos used and level of hte persons involved. Roughly 50% but takes ages.

Nt = Dead doc, or dead NT -> If the nt owns the new nanos in the game, or perhaps a pop the doc is toast. However normally the doc tends to win.

Soldier = Depends again on the equipment of the soldier, If he/she has an augmented hellfury the chances of him/her winning are greatly increased. However if that isn't the case, its usually a loss for the soldier.

Enf = Same story but then regarding an eqb, except that docs die alot more against these monsters especially with a bit of level difference debuffing the enf is impossible. Then again, enfs SHOULD be the menace of 1 on 1 , closed area pvp.

Adv = 50%, depending on what weapon, if the adv has pops, bye bye doc. Ifnot it will be a long fight.

Mp = Doc killer if nsd lands, if it doesnt the mp has a big chance of loosing. Tends to win alot from t4-5 docs, but t6 docs tend to beat a mp.

Ma = Depends on the outfit of the ma, if its selfbuffed or not.

Agent = Almost a gauranteed win for the agent, thats if they mimic trader and use their crit nanos after the deprive.

Trader = Almost a gauranteed win for the trader unless he gets resisted too much.

Crat = no experience fighting crats but wenzell.

engies = in a selfbuffed duel they actually have a (big) chance of beating the doc. The doc is snared, cant outrun /root/calm the bot, engie can go out of range if needed, or join in damage wise.

Now remember this is strictly 1vs1, mass pvp changed everything. Infact docs are on the bottom of the food chain init. (First to be targeted, not saying docs die fast, especially if its lag free they can heal up but as that usually is not the case they die fast, together with traders). Now what you want, is nerfing because of pvp 1on1 performace, where you dont even have a CLUE about (seeing your previous post). Even as this game , and as posted on alot of places, is about mass /group / tower pvp now. 1on1 class vs class performance is not relevant anymore.
    Last edited by Georg; Jan 4th, 2003 at 05:29:19.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

Damn

The only good dmg from a doc is his AS. Thats it.
    Unless he uses manex...but wth so what.

I dont mind the CH or the heals at all.
    What totally rapes my poor EQB is the init debuff. If the doc i am dueling is not so experienced i will kill him with init debuff on.

The longer the fight the better the chances that the doc might actually screw up at some point or another.

In any case, when my nano pool is gone its game over.
    Guess whos nano pool will end first..hehe.

So docs are fine as you see, they are about endurance.

Also...this is NERF ENFORCER THREAD.
    Not doc.
    You are pissing me off, this is about me and my EQB.
    Make up your minds, you want to nerf rage, eqb, enfos and docs too now? Put in traders and ga4 and aug hellfury and manex and we got ourselfes a real nerfing party!

Stop the madness! Damn kids.

P.S
    Nice start of the year we got Georg. Invaded by the troll nerfing corps it seems....ah well.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Make up your minds, you want to nerf rage, eqb, enfos and docs too now? Put in traders and ga4 and aug hellfury and manex and we got ourselfes a real nerfing party!
    Rocking!
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

Originally posted by Georg

engies = in a selfbuffed duel they actually have a (big) chance of beating the doc. The doc is snared, cant outrun /root/calm the bot, engie can go out of range if needed, or join in damage wise.

Is this in mass pvp or solo pvp? It's possible for an engy to kill a doc in solo pvp (though not in mass pvp, unless it's just 1 v 1, then it's the same stratagy.) The way an engy would beat a doc isn't running away with the pet on /pet attack. The doc would (should!) land the best debuff on the engy's pet (init debuff, the one that breaks on damage.) The pet's damage is limited greatly by this (-2k inits make the pet hit around 4/4). Any reflect shield you have would be reduced to nothing as the engineer has a -49% reflect buff, so you don't need to worry about that breaking the pet's init debuff. After that, the engy just has to rely on luck: when the doctor gets low on health, shen (5 sec stun), dimach, brawl, and then hope they die. Engy Alpha(tm). If it doesn't work then the engy is pretty much dead, but that's just me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

~Chris

Re: Damn

Originally posted by Anikitos

P.S
    Nice start of the year we got Georg. Invaded by the troll nerfing corps it seems....ah well.

Please tell me how I'm bent on nerfing anything but this. This is the first time I have EVER, EVER, repeat after me, EVER, asked for a nerf. And suddenly I'm the #1 Nerf Monger? You're just trying to label me to look bad. Good try, but no thanks.

~Chris

Was indeed talking about single pvp , yes, and I have to admit I haven't fought too much engies as they are pretty much non-excistant in pvp, even worse to find one in a duel.

The bot snare is very annoying, also I'd be limited regarding my specials (as for most docs). Not alot of docs cast, or even have the nano decreptitude (altough they should).
    Tho most people pvp using rffe + bracers, guess it would be a tradeoff of either no reflect + not breaking the bot debuff, or, reflect and ubt or palsy on the bot as the engies ma skill is quite good ;p

Still it would be , in most cases a close fight. Then again I can count the number of times I fought an engie with one hand.

The engieAlpha(tm) is indeed quite effective, as the last time I fought an engie it was fotik downing me within 9 seconds ;p
    Last edited by Georg; Jan 4th, 2003 at 05:42:17.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

The bot snare is very annoying, also I'd be limited regarding my specials (as for most docs). Not alot of docs cast, or even have the nano decreptitude (altough they should) but most people pvp using rffe + bracers, guess it would be a tradeoff of either no reflect + not breaking the bot debuff, or, reflect and ubt orpalsy on the bot. Still it would be , in most cases a close fight. Then again this is in theory as engies are hard to find (pvping ones).

No, you misunderstood. Engineers have a -49% reflect debuff - this debuffs your reflect by -49%. This isn't your reflect shield damage returned, this is actual cold percentages. This is my we kill Soldiers without any trouble. (I've always been able to kill soldiers, with the absorb shield or not.)

Also, you are a bit misinformed about the snare.

Def. Skills: NanoResist: 180%
    Level: 35%

That means that the snare has an INCREDIABLY low chance of landing on a doctor - VERY low. That's the best snare too. (it just gets worse the lower down you go, with the next lowest one [the one engies can selfcast without mochams] being 190% NR and 90% level). So, we're talking about a 1 in 15-20 chance of landing, so it isn't something you have to worry about.

The engieAlpha(tm) is indeed quite effective, as the last time I fought an engie it was fotik downing me within 9 seconds ;p

Heh, Fotik doesn't play anymore does he? Times have changed, and killing a doc has become a lot harder, namely since the Init Fix with recharge and also the crit nerf. Still, it's possible, but NW made it even harder since they have more HPs now, grr.

~Chris

Had a few more points, but I'll test them out with my guildmate engie later. (getting abit offtopic here;p)
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion

Megabio

Please tell me how I'm bent on nerfing anything but this. This is the first time I have EVER, EVER, repeat after me, EVER, asked for a nerf. And suddenly I'm the #1 Nerf Monger? You're just trying to label me to look bad. Good try, but no thanks.

~Chris

Hitler gassed a couple of million jews...once.
    Still a massmurderer last time i checked.
    Maybe not exactly right to compare RL with AO, but you get the picture.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Megabio

Originally posted by Anikitos

Hitler gassed a couple of million jews...once.
    Still a massmurderer last time i checked.
    Maybe not exactly right to compare RL with AO, but you get the picture.

Eight million Jews. Each one of those was a person. It's to compare nerfing 2-3 weapons with the slaughtering of 8,000,000 people.

~Chris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast