Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 'Nerf' - Change Enforcers Part 2

Better....

...leave that issue for now. Dont seem right.
    But my point is..he did it once...commited genocide.

anyway...we are way of topic here so lets drop it.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

So when you start to lose an argument you just drop it?

~Chris

Hmm

Thats your view of the matter...i dont share it!
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

please nerf the augmented hellspinner/fury. the 4 soldiers that have them will be upset. but the rest of us wont have to worry about camping one for weeks.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Re: Megabio

Originally posted by Megabio

Eight million Jews. Each one of those was a person. It's to compare nerfing 2-3 weapons with the slaughtering of 8,000,000 people.

~Chris
    Pretty distasteful bringing the holocaust into this...even worse that it is a terrible analogy.

I'm just curious whether Enforcer in general think it's fair that a NT is unable to nuke you ?

Edit: Just incase it wasn't clear I was refering to the orignal quote not Ethernals
    Last edited by Alpha-Centauri; Jan 4th, 2003 at 12:10:51.
    Mains:
    Alpha(NT)|Cent(Enf)|Bio(Doc)
    Twinks:
    Straight(Trd)|Infekted(Trd)|Infekted MKII(Trd)|Betty(MP)

Originally posted by Georg

You are crying, crying nerf.
    But if you REALLY want to talk about the NONEXSISTANT PVP 1ON1 DUELLING here we go. Well, atleast its nonexcistant for omni on rk1...

Fixer = Dead doc, or dead fixer, depends on the tactics and nanos used and level of hte persons involved. Roughly 50% but takes ages.

Nt = Dead doc, or dead NT -> If the nt owns the new nanos in the game, or perhaps a pop the doc is toast. However normally the doc tends to win.

Soldier = Depends again on the equipment of the soldier, If he/she has an augmented hellfury the chances of him/her winning are greatly increased. However if that isn't the case, its usually a loss for the soldier.

Enf = Same story but then regarding an eqb, except that docs die alot more against these monsters especially with a bit of level difference debuffing the enf is impossible. Then again, enfs SHOULD be the menace of 1 on 1 , closed area pvp.

Adv = 50%, depending on what weapon, if the adv has pops, bye bye doc. Ifnot it will be a long fight.

Mp = Doc killer if nsd lands, if it doesnt the mp has a big chance of loosing. Tends to win alot from t4-5 docs, but t6 docs tend to beat a mp.

Ma = Depends on the outfit of the ma, if its selfbuffed or not.

Agent = Almost a gauranteed win for the agent, thats if they mimic trader and use their crit nanos after the deprive.

Trader = Almost a gauranteed win for the trader unless he gets resisted too much.

Crat = no experience fighting crats but wenzell.

engies = in a selfbuffed duel they actually have a (big) chance of beating the doc. The doc is snared, cant outrun /root/calm the bot, engie can go out of range if needed, or join in damage wise.

Now remember this is strictly 1vs1, mass pvp changed everything. Infact docs are on the bottom of the food chain init. (First to be targeted, not saying docs die fast, especially if its lag free they can heal up but as that usually is not the case they die fast, together with traders). Now what you want, is nerfing because of pvp 1on1 performace, where you dont even have a CLUE about (seeing your previous post). Even as this game , and as posted on alot of places, is about mass /group / tower pvp now. 1on1 class vs class performance is not relevant anymore.
    Im not cryign for a got damn nerf, im not crying for anything, im REPEATING myself cuz u people doesnt seem to get what i mean!
    You people gotto get eyes and read the WHOLE stuff im writing or u shud just be quiet. Im gonna stop post on this thread cuz of all idiots that doesnt get it, then i try explain then some more idiots walk by and start saying im crying for a nerf and im desperate... just shuddup allready, if u dont get it, ZIP yo mouth! ZIP IT!! ZIP!!!
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Originally posted by Ed the gamer

Im not cryign for a got damn nerf, im not crying for anything, im REPEATING myself cuz u people doesnt seem to get what i mean!
    You people gotto get eyes and read the WHOLE stuff im writing or u shud just be quiet. Im gonna stop post on this thread cuz of all idiots that doesnt get it, then i try explain then some more idiots walk by and start saying im crying for a nerf and im desperate... just shuddup allready, if u dont get it, ZIP yo mouth! ZIP IT!! ZIP!!!
    So when people(more then one) dont agree with you....
    They are the "idiots"?
    I would say it's the other way around...!

I dunno who you are nor do i care, but you really have no clue about this game, and thats why none agree with you.

Originally posted by Georg

You are crying, crying nerf.
    But if you REALLY want to talk about the NONEXSISTANT PVP 1ON1 DUELLING here we go. Well, atleast its nonexcistant for omni on rk1...

Fixer = Dead doc, or dead fixer, depends on the tactics and nanos used and level of hte persons involved. Roughly 50% but takes ages.

Nt = Dead doc, or dead NT -> If the nt owns the new nanos in the game, or perhaps a pop the doc is toast. However normally the doc tends to win.

Soldier = Depends again on the equipment of the soldier, If he/she has an augmented hellfury the chances of him/her winning are greatly increased. However if that isn't the case, its usually a loss for the soldier.

Enf = Same story but then regarding an eqb, except that docs die alot more against these monsters especially with a bit of level difference debuffing the enf is impossible. Then again, enfs SHOULD be the menace of 1 on 1 , closed area pvp.

Adv = 50%, depending on what weapon, if the adv has pops, bye bye doc. Ifnot it will be a long fight.

Mp = Doc killer if nsd lands, if it doesnt the mp has a big chance of loosing. Tends to win alot from t4-5 docs, but t6 docs tend to beat a mp.

Ma = Depends on the outfit of the ma, if its selfbuffed or not.

Agent = Almost a gauranteed win for the agent, thats if they mimic trader and use their crit nanos after the deprive.

Trader = Almost a gauranteed win for the trader unless he gets resisted too much.

Crat = no experience fighting crats but wenzell.

engies = in a selfbuffed duel they actually have a (big) chance of beating the doc. The doc is snared, cant outrun /root/calm the bot, engie can go out of range if needed, or join in damage wise.

Now remember this is strictly 1vs1, mass pvp changed everything. Infact docs are on the bottom of the food chain init. (First to be targeted, not saying docs die fast, especially if its lag free they can heal up but as that usually is not the case they die fast, together with traders). Now what you want, is nerfing because of pvp 1on1 performace, where you dont even have a CLUE about (seeing your previous post). Even as this game , and as posted on alot of places, is about mass /group / tower pvp now. 1on1 class vs class performance is not relevant anymore.
    Georg, are you pop obsessed? heheh pop pop pop popperdepop! popperdepop owns jou! muhahah

sorry ... is gewoon grappig als je jou posts leest hehe hoe vaak je pop langs ziet komen

poppeneuker!

lol this pointless thread remind me some pointless ones about drain

gratz to enf you are the target

Enf are what i have allways wanted to see in AO some close combat monster.
    But i can t envy them it s still great to have a 40Meters range in mass pvp.

if you want reroll some enf guys
    close combat is not that easy.

Improve MA and adv it s more important than screwing the better designed prof in AO .

Originally posted by tavumebottes

if you want reroll some enf guys
    close combat is not that easy.

Improve MA and adv it s more important than screwing the better designed prof in AO .

I'm a Martial Arts engineer, plus I have my enforcer. I know what it's like to have close combat.

~Chris

Originally posted by Fryli

So when people(more then one) dont agree with you....
    They are the "idiots"?
    I would say it's the other way around...!

I dunno who you are nor do i care, but you really have no clue about this game, and thats why none agree with you.
    READ what i have writen and what they have responded.
    They bring up other things about doc, such as Grouping, and tower wars. I am NOT talking about that, 1v1 pvp is what im talking about. They say doc isnt uber dmger in group etc, that is not what im talking about, and they nag on me cuz of that, and that got nothing to do with this, so now ur an idiot as well!! WOoot!
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234