Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Nerf' - Change Enforcers Part 2

'Nerf' - Change Enforcers Part 2

Ok, my previos post said ok - Only Joking, nerfs aint cool, however in 5 pages of replys to the actual queation, which was

'How do u beat an enforcer in PVP' ? , the only answer seemed to be drains.....

So what if your not a trader ?

And as I know a number of traders they cant beat an ENF with EQB in pvp as the enf can brawl, dimach, and hit twice in about 12 secs = dead trader.

So I am now more serious ....HOW CAN YOU BEAT AN ENFORCER WITH EQB IN PVP ?.

If there really are no answers then maybe something should be changed ....

My suggestion - Rage has a much reduced chance to break roots or no chance at all ....

Man I hope you grew up in a house built of asbestos and are thus fully flame retardant, because there is gonna be some serious flaming over that root thing

It is a good question tho. How does one beat a enforcer ? Hell I can't even nuke a high lvl raging enf let alone try and get a root to stick. There like superman on crack; running faster that fixers, hitting as heavily as a NT, with the HP of gods.

Give us a chance FC eh ?
    Last edited by Alpha-Centauri; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 11:34:06.
    Mains:
    Alpha(NT)|Cent(Enf)|Bio(Doc)
    Twinks:
    Straight(Trd)|Infekted(Trd)|Infekted MKII(Trd)|Betty(MP)

Okies guys, I've only got a QB not the EQB and I'm not gonna tell you how to beat us, but it can be done very easily.

Had a few fights with Skystryke (Trader) and won, a few days later he'd figured out how to beat us and I ended up /prostrate infront of him.

Docs, dont get me started on docs. Wanna cry nerf, nerf that damn Rapid Palsy nano that makes me hit about once every 5 mins when raging and flurrying. Docs own enfs.

Fixers. I've beaten GA4 fixers quite easily. But the smart fixers dont stand infront of me and let me dance on their head. I've been beaten by "smart" GA2 fixers.

The soldiers I've fought against do pretty well against me due to their reflect shields.

I'm not a PVP god and I know it, but alot of people just want quick results. Sure the QB/EQB is a damn scary thing, but I'm fairly certain that Enfs are supposed to be damn scary things. Remember that if a fight lasts longer than 30-60 secs, we're gonna be in trouble. All you have to do is figure out how its done.

Just to sum things up, remember the words of Sun-Tzu "Know your enemy and know yourself, and you will always prosper"
    Mines a pint, what you having?

A trader can beat an eqb enf if he is lucky enough to land divest, then landing the top root.

Kind of hard to pull off in the 15 sec it takes the enf to kill you though.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Either NR or Runspeed needs to be removed from Rage.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

As a soldier i find shooting them works
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

beating EQB enforcer is really easy.

You must be:
    Soldier
    lvl 190+
    Owner of an Augmented Hellfury
    Owner of a ql190+ Physics bracer (Chemical reflect 7%)
    and at least 8k HP

There are other professions who can beat EQB enforcers in duels, if they play their character right. But I wont tell you... find it out
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

ya ^ ^

Also as/fling early, as starting fight while changing gun to aug spinner .. then a burst to get going and usually off to a good start.. thats what i've seen anyhow, although had a few close fights where dmg shield has almost killed me :P
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Only thing i find troubling, that enforcers dont even use there weapons on MA's anymore they just let us kill ourselfs... I dont mind Manex, hellspinner, QB, Pain of Pat,OT-12, means realy everyone but MA users are equal..

Dont nerf ENF... just do these things
    Add a easier to get pistol (mission loot)
    Give MA users a Slow hard hitting weapon
    Like these
    Tetsubo 50-600(120) 2.5/2.5
    Ono 20-800(20) 4.5/6.5
    DiaTsutchi 50-700(10) 3.5/3.5
    Then make a viable shot gun
    Enhanced Home Defender
    60-560(200) 3.0/3.0 + burst + Fling

and everything would equal out completely

yes no maybe?
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Don't say Nerf Enforcer.. thats not the point.. Incase you should say something at all... Say nerf EQB then.. Thats what Kinkstaah talked about some time ago i think.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Don't say Nerf Enforcer.. thats not the point.. Incase you should say something at all... Say nerf EQB then.. Thats what Kinkstaah talked about some time ago i think.
    Yeah, he wanted the QB/EQB toned down, and we got a nerf of inits over 1200 instead..

Ok, the nerfs as i seem them:

Nerf traders divest etc, half them in pvp and make thier "steal enemy hp and give back to trader" nano stronger.

Doctor heals shud be halfed(or something, nerfed anyways) as well, Doc aint suppose to pvp(FC wrote) and also half thier init debuff.

Enforcer should have thier NR from rage deleted because many proffesions are based on rooting melee, Traders, fixers, agents, NTs, they can't land a root on enf. Enf is atrox, Nano resist is Intell based, and enfs got highest nano resist... i dont get it...

MA need thier crit buffs increased or have a crit increase in thier temporary dmg increaser (Lotus on water etc)

Fixers are uber enuff.

Agents are uber enuff as well.

NTs got thier lil super nuke now.

Soliders could use a better lvling gun that div9 and nova flow... Its getting VERY booring using same guns all the time, make a Nophex but with burst only and lower crit.

MPs i dont know jack about :P

Adv could use that thier SOL weapons and Byom blades should sell in shops or be blitzable(byom).

I think this is what would make the PvP and PvM more enjoyable.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Lame thread. Haven't you idiots learned not to ask for nerfs yet? It just turns around and bites you in the ass. Enforcers are supposed to be extremely dangerous at close range.

-Arsiinie

p.s. No im not an enforcer. Im an agent that gets hurt a lot when an EQB is swinging in my direction.

The EQB is a disgustingly powerful weapon, and will require all other professions to be improved with new special nanos and weapons around level 185, or else it will need to be nerfed. Though honestly, it's so powerful that I'd call nerfing it to be balancing it.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Docs can beat an eqb enf in duels if setupped correctly. (and a little bit of luck). Soldiers properly setupped can, traders can, perhaps a few other classes. Anyway, a new weapon requires new strategies. And I don't think a nerf is in order. (There are also professions who can easily match, if not outdamage an eqb enf, Nt's for example).

However,
    Doctor heals shud be halfed(or something, nerfed anyways) as well, Doc aint suppose to pvp(FC wrote) and also half thier init debuff.
    You are an utter moron.

Find me the quote of FC EXPLICITLY saying Doctors should be healing and healing only, not wearing a weapon, not able to solo. Basicly make notum wars, and pvp , and their value for their guild, totally useless ? Go troll somewhere else.
    Last edited by Georg; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 18:20:12.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Shouldn't be "Nerf enforcers", rather "Nerf QB/EQB/PR"

~Chris

Enforcers are not uber.
    If you want a EQB, Use one.

Okay I take back the first one, enforcers are uber at higher levels.
    Im 154 now and I dont have a QB On because it has a 161 req.

I in duels self buffed can get beaten very easy.
    I use the baby queen blade, the samurai.

90-500 -150.

2s
    7s

A agent was doing better damage with his X3 for some reason ;/
    I won the fight yeah but damn, it was close.
    Roots landed with rage up too.
    ;/

leave us alone and get a qb you self you whining lilttle buggers.
    I cant exactly get GA?

Originally posted by Riokou

I in duels self buffed can get beaten very easy.
    I use the baby queen blade, the samurai.

90-500 -150.

2s
    7s

rofl that's the queenblade's baby?

More like the queenblade's not-yet-born-baby. That's nothing compared to the QB, much less EQB.

~Chris

Riokou... for your own sake, please at least try understanding what you're talking about before you make the kinds of comments you do. Truly, I don't like picking flame wars, yet your posts on most profession and pvp issues always manage not only to be misinformed if not entirely ignorant, but also make me want to torch them.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Re: 'Nerf' - Change Enforcers Part 2

Originally posted by TalinUK
    Ok, my previos post said ok - Only Joking, nerfs aint cool, however in 5 pages of replys to the actual queation, which was

'How do u beat an enforcer in PVP' ? , the only answer seemed to be drains.....

So what if your not a trader ?

And as I know a number of traders they cant beat an ENF with EQB in pvp as the enf can brawl, dimach, and hit twice in about 12 secs = dead trader.

So I am now more serious ....HOW CAN YOU BEAT AN ENFORCER WITH EQB IN PVP ?.

If there really are no answers then maybe something should be changed ....

My suggestion - Rage has a much reduced chance to break roots or no chance at all ....
    skill

The answer to your question is skill
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast