Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solving all problem regarding Tara

Hi
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by Mrevil
    [B]
    Hmmm, so its time to be rude your piece of s**t???
    [B]
    Grats on being omni.
    [B]
    How can that be the best way?

*sighs* IF it was NoDrop, why would those who allready have the items even bother to go there anymore??? I dont see why they would.

Regards.

p.s.
    please refrain from being rude, try to be constructive - somehow it seems that most of you who spend much time in this taraforum are indeed rude and imature.
    d.s.
    I'm rude *EVERYWHERE*. So, I think I'll continue with my habit of flaming stupid suggestions, thanks much.

And thanks for congratulating me on being omni. I went omni because that's where my friends went/are. People who stay clan just for loot, but mostly team with omni/befriend omni are, in my opinion, kinda lame. People who go clan just for loot prolly didn't have friends to begin with, so we can safely ignore them.

Now.

If T loot was no-drop, those who already had it would.... bring their alts, one at a time, with the mains from their power-gaming guilds. And they'd damage team and kill-steal it, and the low levels would get NOTHING.

A fair lottery system, with non no-drop loot, is the best way to ensure that low level players have a shot at it. Whether clannet is a fair lottery system, as I've said, I don't know. I'm told it isn't. The level limit has been raised since I was going (has it hit 150 yet?). But none of this changes the fact that with more no-drops, ALL semblance of cooperation would break down, and the uber-guilds would be the only ones getting anything.

Explain to me how no-drops would solve anything. There's always more demand than supply for camped mobs, and Tara is the essence of a camped mob.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Hi Wal. Having fun on Atlantean?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12