Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nemesis

Ha you make me laugh so hard, Farmed? No
    A good friend of mine who quit the game due to people sending tells to him with absurdness. just the same type of **** you whine about on here, gave me my title so if you want to say that is farmed you can. I do not care, people like you should get a clue, sure if you wan to say I farmed from one of my actualy real friends in ao then please do so, it just shows me you are pathetic, and you might as well call alot of other people farmers too because my friend Bored247 who quit playing ao cause of ignorant a-holes like you, also let alot of other people kill him and gained a title.
    because its funny to me that your a qb enf that farmed freshman.
    I don't got nothing to hide, You can **** ** **** ( insert S.M.D there ) if you don't like me.
    because I do not care about you the way you show so much interest in my time I've spent in AO.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

this song is dedicated to all the hard working pioneers of this country settin' out discoverin the west bringin the railroad to where no man has ever been before

Johnny he worked on the railroad, poundin on iron and steel
    worked his way out west now....

YEP

Y E E A H H

I've met so many men, it's like their all the same

my appetite for lovin is now my hunger pain

and when i'm feelin sexy who's gonna comfort me

my only problem is THEIR INSECURITY

Originally posted by Robobobo
    I've met so many men, it's like their all the same

my appetite for lovin is now my hunger pain

and when i'm feelin sexy who's gonna comfort me

my only problem is THEIR INSECURITY
    Hi J-Lo

m000

shhhhh you'll let the aliens know!

btw i'm 1/2 jlo 1/2 mike d

=

one big pimppa

Originally posted by Robobobo
    shhhhh you'll let the aliens know!

btw i'm 1/2 jlo 1/2 mike d

=

one big pimppa

seksey

m000

Originally posted by Desperad0
    good thought Loxx... i'll give an example of that ppl, we have Darckstar, the most absurd dude i ever met... like i said, SOME, ppl, i like most of you

Poor kid..calling people names on the forums. You must still be mad about the other day when you and Predicament tried to jump me in MMD and i rooted you and put the smack down on Predicament, then came back for u. Which i was surprised to learn u being in your mid 160s still have no idea how to break a root were still rooted in 25% so i proceded to run your ass off to the zone.

The only msg i sent u was that i thought it was pretty lame to jump me with 200 soldier then once u get to 75% hit esc so i cant use specials or nanos..

rofl not true why u making this stuff up n00b? hehehehehehehe well well well... i got over it still mad about the farming tho, even tho it dont concern me.. but still lamers

wohoo! go Try/Darc --- Star! rofl

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

Originally posted by Darc

Poor kid..calling people names on the forums. You must still be mad about the other day when you and Predicament tried to jump me in MMD and i rooted you and put the smack down on Predicament, then came back for u. Which i was surprised to learn u being in your mid 160s still have no idea how to break a root were still rooted in 25% so i proceded to run your ass off to the zone.

The only msg i sent u was that i thought it was pretty lame to jump me with 200 soldier then once u get to 75% hit esc so i cant use specials or nanos..

just leave whiners alone bro, he's only mad at any who have a title over rookie. because he is such a pvp newb he farmed his freshman. using exploits so other players can't do specials is indeed the most lame thing in the game about pvp, the people like him can't face the fact to better them self at pvp so they just go for pure name calling and whining, no point on replying to people like this just take the fact their post is about themself and laugh. so when he resorts to name calling just know that he means only himself because he does not even know any of us more than the fact that we can beat him in pvp.

m000

ohh yeah thats right, u couldent kill me ohh i am asuch a newb a "Novice" dude not able to kill a freshman newb o.m.f.g you are such a lamer Trystar omg omg omg omg i have to quit this game now...

Originally posted by Desperad0
    omg omg omg omg i have to quit this game now...
    cya, don't trip on the way out

m000

coochi cooochi cooo, like Siiamak would say it...

N3/\/\B

All powers rise apon me!! gimme Strength !! i cant survive this!! OHHH i think i am dieing.. Skully being evil too me! god plz!! grgrr ohh well who the **** cares about it anyways <--- a smiley, seen one before?

Nope not being evil at all.
    I just back my guild either it be on forums or in game.
    < that answer your question?

m000

w00t replyed allready? that was quick, might be wondering if u actuallty had a life <--- OOps another one?

how about you answer your own question then I tell you my answer?

m000

hehehheheh this is fun i have no life we all know that..

but ok, i'll change side, gimme the D-Body and HPO you pomissed me if i changed , stop sending me ingame tells about it

(like i am changing side? lol)

why do you insist of talking garbage and lies?

m000

huh? lies?

1: I've never sent you a tell nor will I ever send you a tell.
    2: I would never make a offer to anyone like that even if it was my best friend.
    3: You need to grow up and stop posting ridiculous posts.

m000

hehehehehe okays, this will be my last post here, but still, i am not lieing tho, gl luck skully

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast